The US Is Approaching The Fifth Anniversary Of The Violent Insurrection To Overthrow The Elected President

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
OKay monster, keep up the waterworks if you like. They're funny as fuck anyway

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Evidently, "we all" also doesn't mean what you think it does, since most people here are literate enough to read a thread for themselves and apply TRIGGERED where they think it fits, rather than waiting for your color commentary.
Did someone say "NIGGER"? :Popcorn:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Look how easy it is to trigger these snowflake scumbags :LOL3:
These CBT predators are made out of fucking pudding. How fucking pathetic.

I suggest these old white libtard cybabies stock up on Kleenex because the mighty Iron Chink will continue to post inconvenient truths until I get bored of this place and fuck off.

Just don't ask any of them why Jan 6th was and "insurrection" but none of the other 5,000 or so riots and acts of mayhem and violence were not. You'll never get an answer.

OP
OP

Shen Li

Factory Bastard

I suggest these old white libtard cybabies stock up on Kleenex because the mighty Iron Chink will continue to post inconvenient truths until I get bored of this place and fuck off.

Just don't ask any of them why Jan 6th was and "insurrection" but none of the other 5,000 or so riots and acts of mayhem and violence were not. You'll never get an answer.
If any of those delicate little CBT flowers ever posted a cogent thought, I would be shocked.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

If any of those delicate little CBT flowers ever posted a cogent thought, I would be shocked.
4ba76450d07d8630ed32fc86260e63c685f3e302.jpeg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Wow, looks like something biden would do!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I keep telling dovey you cannot have an intelligent debate with unintelligent peasants like lily and admin but for some reason she keeps holding out hope that they'll spontaneously come out of this life long stupor they're in

I say, if there were any of hope of intelligent thought in these mooks they wouldn't be liberals in the first place

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I keep telling dovey you cannot have an intelligent debate with unintelligent peasants like lily and admin but for some reason she keeps holding out hope that they'll spontaneously come out of this life long stupor they're in

I say, if there were any of hope of intelligent thought in these mooks they wouldn't be liberals in the first place
Well brother, you convinced me. She just needs to age a bit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh right WE fucked the Afganistan exit?

WE caused inflation?

What did WE do that we criticize Biden for exactly?

This is why the left cant meme

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yeah yeah

I'm an optimist. :/

I did give up on Lily on the basis she isnt capable of discussing anything without a ridiculous amount of anger and hatred. No point in even reading her.