Lauren Boobert and Marjorie Neanderthal Green Implicated in Jan 6 Insurrection

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Who wore it better?

247419489_10221208239578219_7017509749277685815_n.jpg

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Isn't it funny how January 6th is an "insurrection" in which the only person killed was a Trump supporter who was murdered by an Affirmative Action Capitol Police officer who had just been reprimanded the year before for leaving his loaded service revolver on a urinal in a public restroom, but the three-day siege of the White House by hate-filled leftist filth in which over one hundred Capitol police and Secret Service officers were injured was just a "mostly peaceful but fiery" protest.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
This thread is still about admin sucking cock. Right?
Lil Pauncho gets triggered, then searches from any of my posts to drop his gay tramp stamp.

:SoGay:
Are you still sucking big dick or little dick?
Are you still fun sized?
But you still suck a lot of cock tho
Developmental disabilities are a group of conditions due to an impairment in physical, learning, language, or behavior areas. These conditions begin during the developmental period, may impact day-to-day functioning, and usually last throughout a person's lifetime.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
This thread is still about admin sucking cock. Right?
Lil Pauncho gets triggered, then searches from any of my posts to drop his gay tramp stamp.

:SoGay:
Are you still sucking big dick or little dick?
Are you still fun sized?
But you still suck a lot of cock tho
Developmental disabilities are a group of conditions due to an impairment in physical, learning, language, or behavior areas. These conditions begin during the developmental period, may impact day-to-day functioning, and usually last throughout a person's lifetime.
And the. You sucked some more cock and smiled