Lauren Boobert Accuses Biden of invading Afghanisnam, she has two GED's I think we better listen to her.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We all heckled that lying cunt from the couch last night. Lying assed motherfucker. My son came out and asked WTH was going on. Had to explain how biden has told countless lies about Bo for political gain.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Now if you had to choose between fucking Boobert or Neandertoes,
..okay let's say - the Aliens were like, you have to fuck one of them or we're going to nuke your planet, and you have 30 seconds to decide, then what would you do?

I mean, I'd have to go with Boobert, because you know, it could be a trick question and if you choose Neandertoes they'd be like
OMFG! these humans don't even have the sense to keep with their own species - see what I mean?
Even Boobert's a close call there really.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
We all heckled that lying cunt from the couch last night. Lying assed motherfucker. My son came out and asked WTH was going on. Had to explain how biden has told countless lies about Bo for political gain.
Example’s?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Wow. TWO geds? What an accomplishment!

Isnt it funny how the people leftists claim to be out for are the exact ones voting for Trump?

I wonder WHY?!
wut

Yeah that figures.

The funny thing is, anyone here who voted for Trump completely understands what I said.....and the ones who have media induced Trump hate have no idea.

It's been known the contempt or for ordinary Americans. People in trades. People with two year degrees. People with GEDS.....yanno the working class and a strong chunk of the middle. Truckers and such.

The people latte libs claim to be on the side of.....when in reality they spit all over them. "Uneducated rednecks" if you will.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Wow. TWO geds? What an accomplishment!

Isnt it funny how the people leftists claim to be out for are the exact ones voting for Trump?

I wonder WHY?!
wut

Yeah that figures.

The funny thing is, anyone here who voted for Trump completely understands what I said.....and the ones who have media induced Trump hate have no idea.

It's been known the contempt or for ordinary Americans. People in trades. People with two year degrees. People with GEDS.....yanno the working class and a strong chunk of the middle. Truckers and such.

The people latte libs claim to be on the side of.....when in reality they spit all over them. "Uneducated rednecks" if you will.
Waaaay toooo long,

AND NOW FOR A BRIEF MUSICAL INTERLUDE....

Please turn your listening device up to eleven.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
from the couch

Thanks for confirming the true extent of yer participation in democracy. Sitting on yer couch with a remote in one hand and a Falstaff in the other, jackin yer jaws at the top of yer lungs.

Score! lmao
Did you watch? PWN3D!

Not one word.
Ah, so your disconnected fat ass did less than me. Typical.

No, I just wasn't interested in the political games last night. No one is doing anything but bullshitting themselves and anyone that follows them.

You're just stupid.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
from the couch

Thanks for confirming the true extent of yer participation in democracy. Sitting on yer couch with a remote in one hand and a Falstaff in the other, jackin yer jaws at the top of yer lungs.

Score! lmao
Did you watch? PWN3D!

Not one word.

No, I just wasn't interested in the political games last night. No one is doing anything but bullshitting themselves and anyone that follows them.

You're just stupid.
disconnected fat lazy nigger bitch. Typical.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
from the couch

Score! lmao
Did you watch? PWN3D!

Not one word.

You're just stupid.
disconnected fat lazy nigger bitch. Typical.

Voted for a guy they know is an incompetent piece of shit and they just decide it's okay because everyone is a piece of shit and it's all a game.

Have I not been saying they think it's a game and until they suffer the consequences they wont take any of it seriously?

First world narcissistic boredom. When the results just negatively impact OTHER people they can just ignore it and stick to the script and not listen to anyone.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And at this point, she is absolutely fucking right.

Trying to talk and compromise and get along with people who encourage politcal violence and call everyone white supremacists and phobes and all that mess isnt working for us.

We want to run a country and your "side" is declaring war. Stripping rights from people and mocking it, treating half the country like total shit. Not holding your elected officials accountable for anything. Suppressing speech and info about the wrongs your party commits.

You think we dont agree with her?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm sorry that you'll never be as pretty as Lauren, admin.

That doesn't mean you can't be the best woman you can be though, sport.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
BREAKING NEWS

GBSFzanXYAAYmpT