How Do Fools Like Lauren Boobert Get Elected to Congress

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Unless she's trying to make divorce illegal or harder to obtain.....who cares what she does in her private life. Is she trying to get divorce taught and celebrated in schools?

I don't get the point here? What does this have to do with how effectively she represents the interests of the people who elected her?

This is just another example of the ignorance and hypocrisy of dem supporters. They don't even know what their opposition supports and they don't care either they just hate you.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Strong intelligent women scare sissy faggots like hollydoofus and admongo

Fact

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
I would remind the reader that taking the GED twice in order to pass, is not an indication of learned intelligence.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
She might be an idiot, but she's OUR idiot!

zWuRyxN.png

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Lauren Boebert once told women in rocky marriages that they just need to start 'chasing Jesus' to solve their marital issues.

Do what I says, not what I do!

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Strong intelligent women scare sissy faggots like hollydoofus and admongo

Fact

This is wrong. Vulnerable women like strong men to protect them. Pansy boys like strong women to protect them.

Its the way of the world. Have you ever wondered why Gays throw their lot in with bull dyke feminists in the political soup? Surely it would make sense not to alienate real men as some may be bi or at least dampen the desire to give them a good beating, IOW rather than claiming that they are just like normal men they march arm in arm with these mouth breathing hippos.

I need to meet some homos to ask them about this political paradox.