How Do Fools Like Lauren Boobert Get Elected to Congress

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Not by reading and understanding the US Constitution (or at least the Bible),
no - it takes idiots voting for her.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

A tweet by Representative
about the U.S. Constitution has sparked criticism, as an article in a newspaper in her home state questioned whether an amendment in the founding U.S. document could bar her from office.

The Colorado congresswoman tweeted on Wednesday that "the Constitution is not evolving" adding "to say that spits in the face of every single one of our founders."

It prompted a thread among those who interpreted the comment as showing she opposed amendments to the document. etc

and... (of course Madam Boobert would object to the 14th as the unconstitutional evilushin of the constitution)

Is Rep. Lauren Boebert eligible to run for reelection this year?

According to the 14th Amendment, the answer might be “no.” And, because Boebert herself is unlikely to acknowledge her own potential disqualification, it would be left to other authorities, such as the Colorado secretary of state or voters in the representative’s district, to seek enforcement of the Constitution’s anti-insurrectionist provision.

Far from being some frivolous legal abstraction, this principle already
of North Carolina. A group of voters in Cawthorn’s district last month filed a challenge to his candidacy with the North Carolina State Board of Elections. The case frames Cawthorn’s activities around the Jan. 6 insurrection as a violation of the 14th Amendment’s disqualification clause.

If the clause could apply to Cawthorn, it could also apply to Boebert.

..read on

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
SMDH.

Shes addressing the left wing narrative that the constitution is antiquated and needs to be changed.

Shes not talking about ammendments that were made constitutionally.

This is typical media gaslighting.

Shes elected because she represents people who voted for her. For people who scream about democracy being inportant.....you sure do get mad when people dare think differently.

It's not like shes supporting government coercion slavery and forced medical interventions and trying to centralize everything to be ran according to ONE parties ideology.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

about the U.S. Constitution has sparked criticism, as an article in a newspaper in her home state questioned whether an amendment in the founding U.S. document could bar her from office.

The Colorado congresswoman tweeted on Wednesday that "the Constitution is not evolving" adding "to say that spits in the face of every single one of our founders."

It prompted a thread among those who interpreted the comment as showing she opposed amendments to the document. etc

and... (of course Madam Boobert would object to the 14th as the unconstitutional evilushin of the constitution)

According to the 14th Amendment, the answer might be “no.” And, because Boebert herself is unlikely to acknowledge her own potential disqualification, it would be left to other authorities, such as the Colorado secretary of state or voters in the representative’s district, to seek enforcement of the Constitution’s anti-insurrectionist provision.

of North Carolina. A group of voters in Cawthorn’s district last month filed a challenge to his candidacy with the North Carolina State Board of Elections. The case frames Cawthorn’s activities around the Jan. 6 insurrection as a violation of the 14th Amendment’s disqualification clause.

..read on
No fair using the Constitution against useless ideological idiots!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

..read on
*bUrP*

I like pizza

Admin like coxk

Fact

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Well Lauren did sit through the GED Exam twice, so in her defense she is clearly better educated than our own Mexican Midget, Pauncho Pedro!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
SMDH.

Shes addressing the left wing narrative that the constitution is antiquated and needs to be changed.

Shes elected because she represents people who voted for her. For people who scream about democracy being inportant.....you sure do get mad when people dare think differently.

It's not like shes supporting government coercion slavery and forced medical interventions and trying to centralize everything to be ran according to ONE parties ideology.
So which of the amendments are not Constitutional?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Well Lauren did sit through the GED Exam twice, so in her defense she is clearly better educated than our own Mexican Midget, Pauncho Pedro!
she doesn't suck as much cock as you do tho

sayin

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
SMDH.

Did you just not read my post?

Read my post.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
SMDH.

Read my post.
do'n wanna fuk wit it, you read it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
SMDH.

Read my post.
do'n wanna fuk wit it, you read it.

Then dont quote me just to ask me something I just fucking said.

It's like you just make up all my views and words FOR me and then assign them to my posts and respond to THAT instead of what I'm actually saying.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Reps.
(R-Colo.) and
(R-Ga.)
Biden during the speech,
and
at various points.

“As irritating as their behavior was, we do have freedom of speech in this country,” Kimmel conceded. “Which means I can remind you that Lauren Boebert is married to a guy who went to jail for showing his penis to a teenager in a bowling alley.”

Court documents
found Jayson Boebert pleaded guilty to public indecency and lewd exposure.

Why do Republicans delight in exposing their peepees to teenaged girls?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I don't really get why these people are cool with sex crimes from democrats but they try to use sex crimes from republicans as some sort of anything.

"Vote democrat. We rape better" may as well be the slogan.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
e17fa99e9d197fb4f8126a0865e9ac99e6f8dc76.png

Don't tell me, show me.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
All US representatives should be required to know and understand the Cosntitution, and how the US government was designed and how it functions. They should not be allowed to run for office if they don't have that basic knowledge.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
All US representatives should be required to know and understand the Cosntitution, and how the US government was designed and how it functions. They should not be allowed to run for office if they don't have that basic knowledge.

And you are saying this but you want the electoral college gone?!

That whole state/federal thing.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
I wonder if Holliday ever has any thoughts of his very own?
you suck cock
Sad to say, on this forum at least that does appear to be his primary function.
One wonders whether he also takes cock up the poop chute, as he once admitted to doing several times a day.

Reggie's gay?

There was a time at the Bad-Yahoo forum where he chose to go down the notorious Rabbit Hole, and he got a little disoriented. When he emerged, he did ADMIT to certain shocking behaviours involving his own rectum. To his credit he has never tried to back-pedal away from that confession.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I wonder if Holliday ever has any thoughts of his very own?
you suck cock
Sad to say, on this forum at least that does appear to be his primary function.
One wonders whether he also takes cock up the poop chute, as he once admitted to doing several times a day.

Reggie's gay?

There was a time at the Bad-Yahoo forum where he chose to go down the notorious Rabbit Hole, and he got a little disoriented. When he emerged, he did ADMIT to certain shocking behaviours involving his own rectum. To his credit he has never tried to back-pedal away from that moment.

It figures. Closet cases are always the ones who try to prove very hard how uber hetero they are.