How Do Fools Like Lauren Boobert Get Elected to Congress

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
I wonder if Holliday ever has any thoughts of his very own?
you suck cock
Sad to say, on this forum at least that does appear to be his primary function.
One wonders whether he also takes cock up the poop chute, as he once admitted to doing several times a day.

Reggie's gay?

There was a time at the Bad-Yahoo forum where he chose to go down the notorious Rabbit Hole, and he got a little disoriented. When he emerged, he did ADMIT to certain shocking behaviours involving his own rectum. To his credit he has never tried to back-pedal away from that moment.
How is theRabbit? He was my biggest fan - I certainly miss his praises. LoLz

...be sure to say hi for me.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
you suck cock
One wonders whether he also takes cock up the poop chute, as he once admitted to doing several times a day.

Reggie's gay?

There was a time at the Bad-Yahoo forum where he chose to go down the notorious Rabbit Hole, and he got a little disoriented. When he emerged, he did ADMIT to certain shocking behaviours involving his own rectum. To his credit he has never tried to back-pedal away from that moment.

I seldom see him, and frankly my feelz are hurt since I had imagined myself as your biggest fan. :KMA:

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
you suck cock

Reggie's gay?

He poasts occasionally on boards at which I am not welcome.

I miss him.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The real question is how do morons like Holiday not electrocute themselves while drooling wildly all over their keyboards

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
you suck cock

Reggie's gay?

There was a time at the Bad-Yahoo forum where he chose to go down the notorious Rabbit Hole, and he got a little disoriented. When he emerged, he did ADMIT to certain shocking behaviours involving his own rectum. To his credit he has never tried to back-pedal away from that confession.

Oh do tell...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
you suck cock

Reggie's gay?

He poasts occasionally on boards at which I am not welcome.

I miss him.

I don't have to miss him. He is still a welcome presence in my e-life.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
you suck cock

Reggie's gay?

There was a time at the Bad-Yahoo forum where he chose to go down the notorious Rabbit Hole, and he got a little disoriented. When he emerged, he did ADMIT to certain shocking behaviours involving his own rectum. To his credit he has never tried to back-pedal away from that confession.

Oh do tell...

I'm a bit hazy on the circumstances, but possibly theRabbit could help with some details or perhaps even a screenie.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
you suck cock

Reggie's gay?

Oh do tell...

I'm a bit hazy on the circumstances, but possibly theRabbit could help with some details or perhaps even a screenie.

I'll ask him.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
you suck cock

Reggie's gay?

Bwa Hahahahahahaha! You have so little, don't you?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
you suck cock

Reggie's gay?

He's well.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
you suck cock

Reggie's gay?

How many times have you been Gerbiled?

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
you suck cock

Reggie's gay?

Fake troll laughter has never been an effective dismount, now has it?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
you suck cock

Reggie's gay?

Hey, Reg. Why didn't you tell me you were gay?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
you suck cock

Reggie's gay?

He's ashamed at being gayish, and being caught with peculiar items up his rectum. (Trust me, don't ask him about the Gerbils)

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
you suck cock

Reggie's gay?

He's ashamed at being gayish, and being caught with peculiar items up his rectum.

I wonder if he managed to get a set of bagpipes up there?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
you suck cock

Reggie's gay?

He's ashamed at being gayish, and being caught with peculiar items up his rectum.

I wonder if he managed to get a set of bagpipes up there?
Wouldn't that be a toot!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
vQnNiiU.jpeg

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️

Ooh I know that one! You see when you have a political duopoly you tend to get groups ignored, blacks, the poor etc.

The along comes a beserker who re-aligns the political system so these groups get a voice(Trumpy), therefor you get a political langauge you are uncomfortable with bellowed out by some of the coarsest members of your society. Golden hearted blowhards rather than the usual fork tongued corperate spivs.

Its your fault you know, trying to maintain 2 middle class parties while importing poor people and making existing citizens poorer isn't going to last. Its over, get used to it. Trump or not the Democrats are going to get a shelacking that you wont beleive.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Ooh I know that one! You see when you have a political duopoly you tend to get groups ignored, blacks, the poor etc.

The along comes a beserker who re-aligns the political system so these groups get a voice(Trumpy), therefor you get a political langauge you are uncomfortable with bellowed out by some of the coarsest members of your society. Golden hearted blowhards rather than the usual fork tongued corperate spivs.

Its your fault you know, trying to maintain 2 middle class parties while importing poor people and making existing citizens poorer isn't going to last. Its over, get used to it. Trump or not the Democrats are going to get a shelacking that you wont beleive.

EXACTLY.

They dont hear it though. Elitests who just insult and shit on people.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Levon

I discussed this with my dear friend theRabbit. His recollection, though somewhat distant and faint, was that Ms. Essent was so frenzied that he said something to the effect that he'd rather take a big black cock up his ass than vote for a Democrat.

It seemed to cause some level of amusement to the average denizen of BY at the time. I think it's very telling myself.

P.S. (eta) I would have sent you a pm, but it seems you've limited who can contact you or something.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
you suck cock

Reggie's gay?

is that like the time you declared on an open forum that you needed to retire from the forum for the evening so you could masturbate to a then 12 year old Natalie Portman starting as a vulnerable young girl in a very sketchy movie involving a much older man who was certainly not acting like a fatherly figure to her?

you sick weeb wacking fuck

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Beto said he was going to take your guns and Boebert capitalised on that to primary the RINO who had the seat previously.

People are extremely antilib nowadays and I don't blame them one bit.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Beto said he was going to take your guns and Boebert capitalised on that to primary the RINO who had the seat previously.

theWolf lives in her district but of course did not voat for her. He views her as a dumbass who will not get a second term. And needless to say, he's not worried about Beto taking anyone's guns and especially not his.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

theWolf lives in her district but of course did not voat for her. He views her as a dumbass who will not get a second term. And needless to say, he's not worried about Beto taking anyone's guns and especially not his.
Well obviously a large percentage of the district felt differently.

I hope theWolf and family are doing well.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Family Values "Conservative and Self Appointed Morality Cop is divorcing her Husband of 20 years, at this time no response from either party regarding the rumor Laruen was angered after learning she had been groomed.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Bobo denies reports her husband was addicted to Bud Light and had refused conversion therapy.

Lauren Boebert Defends Husband, Says He Doesn't 'Drink Bud Light'​

BY
ON 5/17/23 AT 2:06 PM EDT