Not these fools turning Meltdown into politics

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What the fuck is wrong with you people? Bitching and moaning ain’t changing nothing on both ends. FFS :facepalm:

....b-b-but when I tried to discuss the nuances of Latina women & their vibrant culture in another thread you became visibly upset @The Countess.

....caint win widcha

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Thank you for your bitching and moaning, it takes a village!
Qad4.gif

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
YOu know what's really fun to watch about these liberal rodents tho?

The fact that day in and day out of nonstop politics spamming they really can't find anything positive their side is doing to brag about. Despite democrabs controlling the executive and both legislative branches of government ATM

it's almost as if they are spamming so hard to DIVERT attention AWAY from their epic failures as a party

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
YOu know what's really fun to watch about these liberal rodents tho?

The fact that day in and day out of nonstop politics spamming they really can't find anything positive their side is doing to brag about. Despite democrabs controlling the executive and both legislative branches of government ATM

it's almost as if they are spamming so hard to DIVERT attention AWAY from their epic failures as a party

I mean.....they cant even properly criticize any of our positions because they dont even understand them.

Theyve been slamming a bill that doesnt exist. And in doing so.....opposing a bill that protects young children from PLEASE ASS BOX ME!. Go figure.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why do you bash this place, and the owner @ The Blue Eggroll Stubby? Real cheesy Stubby.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
OMg----

Seems the child rapist really has me over a barrel now

Don't @Bastard Factory or anything child rapist, I'd really hate for him to see all that

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
OMg----

Seems the child rapist really has me over a barrel now

Don't @Bastard Factory or anything child rapist, I'd really hate for him to see all that
You're in full meltie mode in the appropriate Sub board, Pauncho Meltdown.
You're sucking cock on the appropriate board now, princess

keep it confined, noodle neck

And you reported it to Herman immediatel. Big pussy.
I agree, he is a whiny little snot.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
awe

the pedophiles are bonding

how cute -- or disgusting -- depending on how finely tuned your moral compass happens to be