Told You - Trump Financed The Violent Capitol Building Insurrection

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

To the gallows with him.

·Trends Reporter, HuffPost
Fri, January 22, 2021, 8:42 PM

’s reelection campaign paid more than $2.7 million over two years to businesses and individuals that organized the rally in Washington which sparked the deadly storming of the U.S. Capitol earlier this month, according to campaign finance records.
The startling payments were tallied by the
issued Friday. The Associated Press first revealed some of the payments last week, along with the
in the event that instigated the Capitol riot, which claimed five lives, including that of a U.S. Capitol Police officer.

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned
I see the America hating trumptarded putinist crowd don't want to comment of their fearless leader (Boris and Natasha reference) and his acts of treason.

Typical of America hating conservatives.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is low hanging fruit if you're trying to troll.

Also, since I don't live in the states, I have no skin in this game otehr than the bullshit taht was impose don my country, regardless;
Not all Republicans are Trump supporters (ie Lincoln Project)
And what were you hoping for? A whole slew of Trump supporters to come rolling in gnashing their teeth? No.
From what I have gleaned many Trump supporters are very disillusioned, confused, and now are lashing out in frustration. Many still believe the whole election was false. This will take time and pointing out items like this in hopes of "owning the Right" is not helpful. At all. Let your courts do the deed.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yahoo and Huffpost.

Totally reliable.

The kind of people that read and believe Huffpost also think antifa were heros because they fought nazis.

If I have to explain how fucked up that is....its because you get your news from Yahoo and Huffpost.

• Dislike
Reactions: Q

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This is low hanging fruit if you're trying to troll.

Also, since I don't live in the states, I have no skin in this game otehr than the bullshit taht was impose don my country, regardless;
Not all Republicans are Trump supporters (ie Lincoln Project)
And what were you hoping for? A whole slew of Trump supporters to come rolling in gnashing their teeth? No.
From what I have gleaned many Trump supporters are very disillusioned, confused, and now are lashing out in frustration. Many still believe the whole election was false. This will take time and pointing out items like this in hopes of "owning the Right" is not helpful. At all. Let your courts do the deed.

Such irony.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1611490169151.jpg

Let the games begin!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Now This? A propaganda source?

You wanna know all the lies you've been told and how your vote was influenced in favor of establishment cronies... invest more than 10 minutes.

If you can get through that without your brain melting, let me know.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Hey libbies

how them 2000.00 checks coming along?

Rumor has it dems are expecting a little math outta you fuckheads on this one :LMAO2:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Dove, did you know that not a single bottom lip quivering soy fuckhead vermin liberal can ever cite a single direct quote or action proving T-rump a racist?

They can only regurgitate what others have told them

Interesting how that works