Hate to say I told you so....

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
But dumbbell Dovid has been getting butt blasted everywhere with her moronic personal bullshit nobody wants to read but she thinks you idiots actually need on these forums.

Hey stupid, I told you years ago nobody gave a fuck. Now, your only friends in real life, useless dolts on the internet, are turning their backs on you. And make absolutely no mistake about it, Dovid has ZERO friends in her actual real life. None. Nobody wants that toxic, white trash around them.

If it wasn't so pathetic it would be embarrassing.

We need content, good content, and Dovids attempts at turning forums into the retarded version of Jerry Springer where one, middled aged women with an IQ of a wet fart spewing out shit nobody wants to read is must read material.

Dovid, here's some advice- make YouTube videos running head first into a concrete wall. That would be 100% more entertaining then the worthless slop your trying to dish out.

Ppl like the "loser becomes the winner" feel good stories. Not the "loser becomes a bigger loser" ones, loser

Haw Haw

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
And I would just like to point out;

When Martini posts, this place averages 60 members.

When he doesn't? 40 members.

You clowns are worthless without me leading you fools off the cliff.

(Closes eyes, plays piccolo)

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Imagine being a Nazi on the internet and a closet faggot in real life.

30k posts of nothing that bookends a life of nothing.

I feel sorry for whomever sticks his dick thru your glory hole after those hard truths ....

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
And yet another update.

The glorious Martini in the morning podcast returns on Monday. The daily dose of drama is coming back.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
No you, faggot.

You need to go back to playing with your wrestling action figures and having "anal rape hardcore" matches.

Is it true you used to pull down the wrestling trunks of your action figures to see what they were packing, queer bait?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I'm sorry, but it's difficult to take anything that a 50 yr old burger flipper, with a mushroom farm growing in his bathroom posts seriously...

Have you not considered employing a cleaner?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
I'm sorry, but it's difficult to take anything that a 50 yr old burger flipper, with a mushroom farm growing in his bathroom posts seriously...

Have you not considered employing a cleaner?
What a coincidence.

I think a wannabe Nazi too afraid to actually do Nazi type shit in real life so he LARPs being a Nazi on a message board like a weakling who has 30k shit posts to his credit isn't worth my time.

This guy admitted to playing with dolls in a wtf type of moment here.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I think a wannabe Nazi too afraid to actually do Nazi type shit in real life
Whoooops... maybe try again ?

nafcton.jpg

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Holy shit.

Now it's been told that Gayran here would pull down the trunks of his wrestling dolls and lick their plastic penises for luck before they went and had a match. Like his very own version of the high five.

Hey Gayran, when you had your mommy buy you a Jake the snake figure, was it because you liked Jake Roberts? Or was there some underlying reason, trunk puller?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Whoooops... maybe try again ?

nafcton.jpg
So here, the wrestling doll trunk puller is using a Google image with a bunch of fucking morons with their faces covered as proof.

No seriously......

Next time, wave around one of your wrestling dolls, faggot. Make it authentic.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
That's the Nott's casuals.

You run with them dude?

I know those guys.
If that were the case, which it isn't, that's a Google image, but if it were, you could pin point poor Gayran down and have all his PI in a few clicks.

He's a message board Nazi. He ain't shit in real life but a floundering glory hole worker who brings his wrestling dolls with him on the job...job in more ways then one....

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
National Action demo from a few years back.... pity ZOG clamped down and outlawed it.

You ever go the EDL & NWI meets? They were huge around 2010-2013 era.
I was EDL and Britain first.

Done Luton and Brighton demos with those guys.You sure they NWI? As I said I know a couple guys from the Nott's Casuals and that looks like those psycho nut jobs.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If that were the case, which it isn't, that's a Google image, but if it were, you could pin point poor Gayran down and have all his PI in a few clicks.

He's a message board Nazi. He ain't shit in real life but a floundering glory hole worker who brings his wrestling dolls with him on the job...job in more ways then one....
I have no idea.

But I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure that's the Nott's Casuals.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

By all means do it...

Just remember though, how bent out of shape you were, at the mere mention of "swatting" the Mongtini residence. :LOL3:

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That is the notts casuals. You are 100% correct.
You have no idea what I'm talking about tbh.

But if brother Ayran knows all about the Pete Gillete, Liam Gillete saga that went on then he's 99 percent on the ball here.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I was EDL and Britain first.

Done Luton and Brighton demos with those guys.You sure they NWI? As I said I know a couple guys from the Nott's Casuals and that looks like those psycho nut jobs.
Man... I've got loads of pics from EDL rallies in Preston, Blackpool, Manchester etc which I'd love to post, but for obvious reasons, probably won't.

Not North West Infidels, National Action. The only one who stuck out as a bit of a schizoid was the lad with a scar down his cheek, Wayne or Wes? I can't remember...

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
You have no idea what I'm talking about tbh.

But if brother Ayran knows all about the Pete Gillete, Liam Gillete saga that went on then he's 99 percent on the ball here.
That picture is old as fuck and was swiped off some Facebook page. It's not the first time I've seen it.

As for Gayrans articulate knowledge of hate crimes, Google in the hands of the mentally slow is a horrible thing.