Hate to say I told you so....

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Another satisfied customer of Admin's Mouth-To-Penis Diagnostic Service.
thanks for verifying admin provides such a service to guys looking for diagnostics on their dicks

but I am not one of those guys

thank you

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Here you have dumbbell Dovid and Gayran getting turned into thread kerbangers because neither can comprehend that between the 60 thousand shit posts they have, neither one are entertaining.

Srsly, 60 thousand. That's fucking embarrassing.
Is that a female avatar or is it “flynn”? Ahahahahahaaaaa….you precise wank_sock!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oh really? You sure looked like you were enjoying this forum when you went crying to TBC and bad mouthed the fuck out of this place while your tail was in between your legs.

Dude, it's you that's been put on Mtdown more times than you've had intercourse with your mother for the very offense of "hijacking" and spamming the fuck out of the forum.
It’s called trolling…not everyone needs to bore the fuck out of each other doing the repetitive route.

Prissy you and your pooftering brother are effeminate nerds that manage to somehow bullshit themselves that they’re actually relevant. Get your business out of other people’s family affairs!

Poofter & Co….

:AssPlay:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I mean be fair. Have you seen me?

I'm fucking adorable. I'd be scorned too if I got dumped by me.
Fucking oath! As I’ve said before, he was trying to punch well above his weight…even for a hard-as-nails, tap—pulling, burger—flipping Chicongonian! Löl

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
It’s called trolling…not everyone needs to bore the fuck out of each other doing the repetitive route.

Prissy you and your pooftering brother are effeminate nerds that manage to somehow bullshit themselves that they’re actually relevant. Get your business out of other people’s family affairs!

Poofter & Co….

:AssPlay:

So getting yourself put on house arrest is just "trolling?" You don't even know what "trolling" is you lame dick bitch. "Trolling" to you is running around and throwing out falsehoods like you have a penis. That's NOT "trolling," that's fucking lying.

Getting your pathetic ass put on Meltdown status is the opposite of "trolling" mommy's boy.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
So getting yourself put on house arrest is just "trolling?" You don't even know what "trolling" is you lame dick bitch. "Trolling" to you is running around and throwing out falsehoods like you have a penis. That's NOT "trolling," that's fucking lying.

Getting your pathetic ass put on Meltdown status is the opposite of "trolling" mommy's boy.
Jesus Christ! Go smoke some weed you palooka! Löl

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
"Trunk puller!"

Yer killing me Martini.

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
Shirt-lifters to the left of me,
Trunk-pullers to the right;
Here I am, stuck in middle with you.

Time to crack open a couple of chilled Bud Lights and lift our cans in a toast to Advanced Moronics.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
How did I know that would be your tipple of choice...
From our frequent visits to The Swingin' Sailor.

(Although, for the life of me. I still can't figure out why you spend more than half the evening in the gents' room whenever we drop by. Is my company not scintillating enough for you?)

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Stop lying you cocksucker.

You better not have kidnapped an old lady and put your mother's clothes on her again. That reminds me, has anyone seen Caskur?
I think your family is dysfunctional. Did you bros play with Barbie Dolls when you were trying to grow up?
Poofter and Pickles?? Löl…one can’t make that shit up!
:LOL3:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I think your family is dysfunctional. Did you bros play with Barbie Dolls when you were trying to grow up?
Poofter and Pickles?? Löl…one can’t make that shit up!
:LOL3:

The only dysfunctional diaper hoarder here is you. You're the only one that has ever melted down to the point where you actually wanted to hire a hit man to come and find me. But when you found out how much it would cost, instead you came out here and offered anyone a $5.12 Subway gift card for information leading up to the capture of well...me.

You're absolutely right, you can't make this shit up.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The only dysfunctional diaper hoarder here is you. You're the only one that has ever melted down to the point where you actually wanted to hire a hit man to come and find me. But when you found out how much it would cost, instead you came out here and offered anyone a $5.12 Subway gift card for information leading up to the capture of well...me.

You're absolutely right, you can't make this shit up.
You’re an arse_master special Pickles! Get off your pimpled arse and get a fucking job. Both you and your brother King Poofter are a laughing stock. Mommy issues! Löl