Hate to say I told you so....

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Man... I've got loads of pics from EDL rallies in Preston, Blackpool, Manchester etc which I'd love to post, but for obvious reasons, probably won't.

Not North West Infidels, National Action. The only one who stuck out as a bit of a schizoid was the one with the scar down his cheek, Wayne or Wes? I can't remember his name...
I'm down south mate so I stick to my area.

North west infidels were the Nott's Casuals I think ?

And fuck those guys.Total nut jobs.

Don't em I said that lol.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
It's National Action you fucking idiot.

Jesus Christ... stay in your lane ffs...
Hey stupid. Are you this fucking dumb?

If you are actually a part of a hate group, you sure as shit don't announce that shit, you blabbering moron.

How fucking stupid are you? If you are commiting hate crimes, now you just gave somebody enough proof to point a finger.

Your trying too hard, wannabe

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Imagine still being this upset about rejection 4 or 5 years later....

He is a full blown psycho isn't he.

All mad and ranting. It doesn't take much to get this narcissistic tard ranting lol

Remember when his panties got so wet he was gonna get Twitter antifa after me? Hahahahaha!!

Someone needs a Dovid shot.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Correct, it's from 2016-2018 era.... but I happen to be in the pic, can you guess where?
No.

Anybody who's putting himself in with a group of pieces of shit is like going to a public bathroom and pointing out a piece of random shit.

If you are actually in that pic, then you talk too much to be in a hate group, stupid.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Hey stupid. Are you this fucking dumb?

If you are actually a part of a hate group, you sure as shit don't announce that shit, you blabbering moron.

How fucking stupid are you? If you are commiting hate crimes, now you just gave somebody enough proof to point a finger.

Your trying too hard, wannabe
What now, you gonna call teh internet police (again)?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
What now, you gonna call teh internet police (again)?
When was I ever, stupid?

You, are an idiot. An idiot like you would be sucking so many dicks in any type of prison I'm shocked you haven't turned yourself in a long time ago on something.

Your issue is, somebody who's actually in that hate group seeing that shit.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
"Hate group".... jesus, you really are a faggot.
Yeah, that's a hate group.

Anybody who thinks it's cool killing somebody over the color of someone's skin or nationality is a piece of shit in my book.

You think your getting real life brownie badges for acting like a complete fool in public?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
And just like that, King Martini makes one thread and this place hits 50 members, up from the 40 it was averaging when I didn't post.

There's only one influencer in this community and your reading him.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And just like that, King Martini makes one thread and this place hits 50 members, up from the 40 it was averaging when I didn't post.

There's only one influencer in this community and your reading him.

You evidently need me to accomplish that, as well.

3 people making fun of you.....yeah what a big "influencer" lmao!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Holy shit.

Now it's been told that Gayran here would pull down the trunks of his wrestling dolls and lick their plastic penises for luck before they went and had a match. Like his very own version of the high five.

Hey Gayran, when you had your mommy buy you a Jake the snake figure, was it because you liked Jake Roberts? Or was there some underlying reason, trunk puller?

"Trunk puller!"

Yer killing me Martini.

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
But dumbbell Dovid has been getting butt blasted everywhere with her moronic personal bullshit nobody wants to read but she thinks you idiots actually need on these forums.

Hey stupid, I told you years ago nobody gave a fuck. Now, your only friends in real life, useless dolts on the internet, are turning their backs on you. And make absolutely no mistake about it, Dovid has ZERO friends in her actual real life. None. Nobody wants that toxic, white trash around them.

If it wasn't so pathetic it would be embarrassing.

We need content, good content, and Dovids attempts at turning forums into the retarded version of Jerry Springer where one, middled aged women with an IQ of a wet fart spewing out shit nobody wants to read is must read material.

Dovid, here's some advice- make YouTube videos running head first into a concrete wall. That would be 100% more entertaining then the worthless slop your trying to dish out.

Ppl like the "loser becomes the winner" feel good stories. Not the "loser becomes a bigger loser" ones, loser

Haw Haw
Hell hath no fury….like a biatch-boi scorned! (Drops mic) :LOL3:

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Here you have dumbbell Dovid and Gayran getting turned into thread kerbangers because neither can comprehend that between the 60 thousand shit posts they have, neither one are entertaining.

Srsly, 60 thousand. That's fucking embarrassing.