Hate to say I told you so....

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Just wait, you sure as shit know the Gayran Wrestling Federation thread is coming where Gayran himself looks into the trunks of his wrestling dolls for illegal weapons.

You sure as hell know he's mentally booking the "dildo on a pole" match where world champion Gayran takes on some troon and Gayran don't even care if he wins or loses so long as he touches dicks.

Somewhere, a huge foam hand with one finger is getting shoved up Gayrans ass then the tips getting sniffed.

Just the tip, tho

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Just wait, you sure as shit know the Gayran Wrestling Federation thread is coming where Gayran himself looks into the trunks of his wrestling dolls for illegal weapons.

You sure as hell know he's mentally booking the "dildo on a pole" match where world champion Gayran takes on some troon and Gayran don't even care if he wins or loses so long as he touches dicks.

Somewhere, a huge foam hand with one finger is getting shoved up Gayrans ass then the tips getting sniffed.

Just the tip, tho

I'm sorry Mutantini....I mean Martini. I give that a 3/10. There was something missing. Oh yes, there wasn't enough gayness pertaining to Aryan. I just don't think the audience got the true essence of how gay Aryan really is, I mean we're talking about an infinity scale where those kind of faggoty numbers are rarely seen on a gayness level that high in the spectrum.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Not as "cringe" as you stalking posters....
What the fuck are you on about dude? Are you on crack again? All you and your brother have done since registering here is stalk specific posters. You both would be a complete laughing stock, but your cringing behaviour even takes that little humour away…

Poofter & Co…

:SoGay:

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
^^^ this is what someone who plays with dolls looks like
02iQD2L.jpg

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Are we talking even gayer than a grown man pretending to be a woman online for over 15 years?

Even gayer than that, even gayer than posting up someone else's picture and pretending its you, which is an Alpha Gay move on your part.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
I'm the one filing, you fucking dipshit.
Again, dumbbell, nobody fucking cares.

You have this narcissistic view that ppl on these forums actually give too shits about your real life failures when reality clearly shows they don't.

Who is that self centered that they think "derp derp I'm getting a divorce" would be something that needs to be posted on a forum such as this outside of a fucking neanderthal?

Dovid, you are a fucking loser. Everyone knows this. Making yourself look like an even bigger loser doesn't move a needle that's already been spun so much in the wrong direction it couldn't move forward even if you brought somebody back from the dead.

Have some fucking dignity and self respect, stupid. Keep your worthless, miserable life to yourself.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
What the fuck are you on about dude? Are you on crack again? All you and your brother have done since registering here is stalk specific posters. You both would be a complete laughing stock, but your cringing behaviour even takes that little humour away…

Poofter & Co…

:SoGay:

You post up homosexual erotica every damn day...are you still interested in women?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
I'm sorry Mutantini....I mean Martini. I give that a 3/10. There was something missing. Oh yes, there wasn't enough gayness pertaining to Aryan. I just don't think the audience got the true essence of how gay Aryan really is, I mean we're talking about an infinity scale where those kind of faggoty numbers are rarely seen on a gayness level that high in the spectrum.
Well, Paul, here's the thing;

Gayran here plays with dolls. Chances are he was bullied on account of his fantasy gay doll wrestling matches. You don't know.

I think Gayran went to jail, got his cheeks busted by somebody who looked like Junkyard Dog, and hated himself afterwards because when he was getting the proverbial pile-driver he looked down and saw his penis was fully erect from the ordeal.

And has hated blacks and himself since. It's like he loves it and can't get enough of it but refuses to admit it.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Oi stupid…I make light of both your brother King Poofter your faggoty faggotry. Or is that clear as mud? Löl

What you're saying is that:

You like chasing after Martini. You like trying to take off his crusty XXXXL sewage smelling sweat pants with your green teeth? Which one of his 12 chins will you pussy fart on?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Well, Paul, here's the thing;

Gayran here plays with dolls. Chances are he was bullied on account of his fantasy gay doll wrestling matches. You don't know.

I think Gayran went to jail, got his cheeks busted by somebody who looked like Junkyard Dog, and hated himself afterwards because when he was getting the proverbial pile-driver he looked down and saw his penis was fully erect from the ordeal.

And has hated blacks and himself since. It's like he loves it and can't get enough of it but refuses to admit it.
Shut up faggot. Nobody self-respecting BF members is going to bother reading your shite drivel…

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You like chasing after Martini. You like trying to take off his crusty XXXXL sewage smelling sweat pants with your green teeth? Which one of his 12 chins will you pussy fart on?
Oh fuck off dickhead….the Poofter’s trying to lay claim to my forum. Fucking “we” this and “our” that! You’re both pests that require eradication…simples!

:Welcome:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
How fucking daft are you? $300 in donations gets you...

...gets you all that!
I don’t mind donating to a forum that I mostly enjoy @Bastard Factory

Dude…stop trying to hijack a forum that you and your brother were never a part of from the outset. There’s history here and the forum needs coin to operate and provide a social avenue of entertainment.
I would highly recommend for you to donate more than your meagre pittance… you cheapskate!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I don’t mind donating to a forum that I mostly enjoy @Bastard Factory

Dude…stop trying to hijack a forum that you and your brother were never a part of from the outset. There’s history here and the forum needs coin to operate and provide a social avenue of entertainment.
I would highly recommend for you to donate more than your meagre pittance… you cheapskate!

Oh really? You sure looked like you were enjoying this forum when you went crying to TBC and bad mouthed the fuck out of this place while your tail was in between your legs.

Dude, it's you that's been put on Mtdown more times than you've had intercourse with your mother for the very offense of "hijacking" and spamming the fuck out of the forum.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Get your fucking fingers outta my old ass off brand Kool aid, you dog fucking piece of bong toking shit.

*belch*