RIP MMPv2.0 I told yous it was a mistake

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Is Caskur still bent over waving her hairy ass around waiting for someone to sniff it?

@Breakfall go on fella, take one for the team and do the honours! The old girl hasn't been serviced for over 6 months. LOL
I can’t man. I keep telling you blokes that I’ve been with my wife for 15 years already, and have been faithful the whole time.
I love Mrs Breakfall heaps.

However…if I was single, no problem. I love eating out a chick from the doggystyle position. Ellooooooooooooooooooo!
:Gimme:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Is Caskur still bent over waving her hairy ass around waiting for someone to sniff it?

@Breakfall go on fella, take one for the team and do the honours! The old girl hasn't been serviced for over 6 months. LOL
I can’t man. I keep telling you blokes that I’ve been with my wife for 15 years already, and have been faithful the whole time.

However…if I was single, no problem. I love eating out a chick from the doggystyle position. Ellooooooooooooooooooo!
Caskur? Dude you'd be running from that gap toothed pig so fast lightning would shoot from your ass best believe-

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Caskur? Dude you'd be running from that gap toothed pig so fast lightning would shoot from your ass best believe-
Jaaysus…dat descriptive scenario does deserve a giggle, albeit a tad harsh.

I’m easily serenaded… :Happy5:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Harsh? That sow hoarded PI and used it liberally. Threw and still throws her poor blighter husband K under the bus. He ain't touching that. Fuck if he doesn't drink he should. I have no mercy on Caskur.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Harsh? That sow hoarded PI and used it liberally. Threw and still throws her poor blighter husband K under the bus. He ain't touching that. Fuck if he doesn't drink he should. I have no mercy on Caskur.
I know that she’s a PI fiend…I know! But in my scenario, Caskur wouldn’t be the same woman that we all presume to know. No, in my storyline, in another time…in another place…in another part of the world…in another dimension, she would be:

CASKUR…aaaaaaaaahaaa..the outrageously delectable!

She would have a crotchless black latex outfit on with stilettos, a chain, a whip with 9 tails, a bowl of chips and a dip.

I would be 21 years old again and she would be 30-something.

It would be a sizzling affair that would make even baby Jesus cry…

images

:GiggleBitch:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
@Breakfall let me tell you something brah. That gap in her teefs so wide cake falls through it. The whole cake, not just a piece. Including the little statues on top. Listen man, you wouldn't touch Caskur at any age.
K must have been drugged. Duped.
Poor blighter-

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
@Breakfall let me tell you something brah. That gap in her teefs so wide cake falls through it. The whole cake, not just a piece. Including the little statues on top. Listen man, you wouldn't touch Caskur at any age.
Poor blighter-
You’re so descriptive! I’m hurting from laughing here man! :LOL3:
Bro, I'm trying to make a point. Things aren't always as they appear. Remember I said that.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Poor blighter-
Bro, I'm trying to make a point. Things aren't always as they appear. Remember I said that.
I’m a big boy! :ThumbsUp1:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Poor blighter-
Aight!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Poor blighter-
Aight!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
You're not allowed to retire in Australia until you are 67 and the bastards are going to raise that age up again.

I am not allowed to collect my Social Security pension until I'm 67. I have a pension from my last job.
Have any of you people heard of investments outside of designated retirement investment vehicles?

25 million Australians have 3 trillion $$$ invested in superannuation.
That is an investment vehicle specific for retirement.

I am sure you can invest money in the stock market, in commodities, in private enterprises, etc. etc. etc. outside of any investment vehicle designated for retirement.

When you say "You're not allowed to retire in Australia until you are 67", what is stopping you from just quitting your job and not getting another one?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
lest I have you posting your postcode, your bank details and the schematics of your tolerable worth.

I am always hoping that someone will ask.

It drives people like Fat Lily absolutely nuts to know that I live in a nice house, keep a healthy amount of spending money in my bank account, and have a pretty decent net worth.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You're not allowed to retire in Australia until you are 67 and the bastards are going to raise that age up again.

I am not allowed to collect my Social Security pension until I'm 67. I have a pension from my last job.
Have any of you people heard of investments outside of designated retirement investment vehicles?

I am sure you can invest money in the stock market, in commodities, in private enterprises, etc. etc. etc. outside of any investment vehicle designated for retirement.

When you say "You're not allowed to retire in Australia until you are 67", what is stopping you from just quitting your job and not getting another one?
She was talking about Age Pension specifically.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

So people can retire any time they want, right?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I’m semi-retired at 50! But I’m not claiming superannuation or any government assistance, if that’s what you mean.

People that quit work and need government assistance (welfare benefits/dole) need to prove their inability to work or enter into a work-for-the-dole scheme.

Some of youth of today and particular derelicts, tattoo their heads and face in an effort to make themselves unemployable and try rort the system.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

I’m semi-retired at 50! But I’m not claiming superannuation or any government assistance, if that’s what you mean.

People that quit work and need government assistance (welfare benefits/dole) need to prove their inability to work or enter into a work-for-the-dole scheme.

Some of youth of today and particular derelicts, tattoo their heads and face in an effort to make themselves unemployable and try rort the system.
If I wanted to I could claim disability rather than work. I, however cannot live off of $700 a month so I take my partially disabled ass to work.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter