RIP MMPv2.0 I told yous it was a mistake

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You're not allowed to retire in Australia until you are 67 and the bastards are going to raise that age up again.

I am not allowed to collect my Social Security pension until I'm 67. I have a pension from my last job.
Have any of you people heard of investments outside of designated retirement investment vehicles?

Yes, I have. I have that too. Not that it's any of your business.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I've tried to read some of these multi-quotes and it's nuts but I believe I've digested some of the core points.... the main ones, that is.

At NO time did Dovey and Martini share with me anything personally revealing about either of them on this topic and I chose to keep a level mindset and for the most part lend an ear yet stay out of it because I appreciate both people but for different things.

They hooked up from a forum, things soured, both dislike each other now.... and some of us have also been there before.

As for which forum/s I'm likely to post at...... they're the ones which don't tell me which forums I can or cannot post at. I post when and where I like.

Frood
- Freud out....

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Holy fuck, The Leaker is one lame reject.

The downside of mocking the shit out of this retard is having the read the retarded shit she leaks out...

What I enjoy most about trolling you
It's the other way around dumbo.

You get whacked on your snout with a rolled up newspaper and mocked about your various unflattering character traits, then have the nerve to claim that you're the one doing the trolling?

Too funny.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Oh, and Oak is a fat hypocritical racist pig with a low IQ and chemical imbalances from her father (An aging donkey at a Tijuana show)....

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I've tried to read some of these multi-quotes and it's nuts but I believe I've digested some of the core points.... the main ones, that is.

At NO time did Dovey and Martini share with me anything personally revealing about either of them on this topic and I chose to keep a level mindset and for the most part lend an ear yet stay out of it because I appreciate both people but for different things.

They hooked up from a forum, things soured, both dislike each other now.... and some of us have also been there before.

As for which forum/s I'm likely to post at...... they're the ones which don't tell me which forums I can or cannot post at. I post when and where I like.

Frood
- Freud out....
The new quote system sucks balls. It's impossible to quote a single post which is in a quote nest because you can't delete the others.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You're not allowed to retire in Australia until you are 67 and the bastards are going to raise that age up again.

I am not allowed to collect my Social Security pension until I'm 67. I have a pension from my last job.
Have any of you people heard of investments outside of designated retirement investment vehicles?
I
@Omnipotent "Mean is funny!"

O' rlly? Only yesterday you were whining that I'm a lazy troll for insulting you and the salsa slug.

I guess being mean is only funny in your opinion when certain users are targeted....

I was "whining" as you call it about your lack of creative talent not your repetitive childish insults. I couldnt give a flying freight train about your weight insults. You fucking admitted to knowing what fatties butt cracks smell like you slug cheersquad cross forum posting Queer. That means you've had your schnozz up some fatties buttcrack at one time or another. Ew.

Don't make me hurt you now!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

25 million Australians have 3 trillion $$$ invested in superannuation.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Are you saying Growler, that I don't have taste. Be careful, be very fucking careful, lest I have you posting your postcode, your bank details and the schematics of your tolerable worth.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Are you saying Growler, that I don't have taste. Be careful, be very fucking careful, lest I have you posting your postcode, your bank details and the schematics of your tolerable worth.

See…I knew you were at CO. You just told on yourself.

That was cun’T that made him do that, btw

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
@Omnipotent "Mean is funny!"

O' rlly? Only yesterday you were whining that I'm a lazy troll for insulting you and the salsa slug.

I guess being mean is only funny in your opinion when certain users are targeted....

Don't look now Cur but he's figuring you out...
...quick! Poast more photos of shrubbery!
That should distract him.