RIP MMPv2.0 I told yous it was a mistake

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well I am not allowed retire yet....I own my own property which is plus I don't have to pay a rent or a mortage... we have superannuation and other savings. I would have had twice the savings had I not chain smoked up to 2014.

Hopefully what I have now lasts me 20 years. I have to think like that and not be wasteful.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Well I am not allowed retire yet....I own my own property which is plus I don't to pay a rent or a mortage... we have superannuation and other savings. I would have had twice the savings had I not chain smoked up to 2014.

Hopefully what I have now lasts me 20 years. I have to think like that and not be wasteful.
Ooooh….chain-smoker. That was silly! I never took you for a smoker at all.

DDT

Factory Bastard
Well I am not allowed retire yet....I own my own property which is plus I don't to pay a rent or a mortage... we have superannuation and other savings. I would have had twice the savings had I not chain smoked up to 2014.

Well, at least you're in a better position than many others. Owning property is key.

I doubt I'll be able to retire early myself. In fact, I'll probably be working well past the age when many retire! Luckily driving a dump truck around town in circles is something that even old worn out farts can do...

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I haven't smoked for 8 yrs and 2 months thank goodness... but other times, 3.5 years, another time 4 yrs... I can't afford to take it up again. Australia charges $60-65 a packet.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
you won't get paid a pension under 67 so if you can support yourself before that age, sure you can retire before 67.
It's interesting that Australia mandates this. Here in Canada, you can get your government pension as early as 60, and as late as 70. Obviously the longer you work, the bigger your cheque will be.

That said, I still feel that there will be 'problems' the taxpayer will have to handle moreso in the future: Canada Pension and OAS still pays very little when compared to modern costs of living... This will become especially problematic for those that rent, and don't own their home.

The Canada pension scheme was introduced in the mid 1960's, when employer unionization was strong. Basically Canada Pension was a means to supplement your union pension. But now that unionization is at an all time low, many people don't have workplace pensions anymore. It's a problem that's slowly being addresses by jacking up mandatory Canada Pension contributions, but I'm not sure it's enough.
I thought CPP was 65...but I will take your word for it.

I started saving for retirement soon after I started working. I maxed my Registered Retirement Savings Plan out for years. I have my Tax Free Savings Account maxed. I paid off my mortgage early. And I have trading account for any leftover investment money.

I know there is CPP and OAS in the future, but I never even considered them when planning my retirement. I mean, I know there are there, but I will consider them a bonus when I start to receive them.

So what is interesting is developing the mindset that your savings are going to decrease. For decades, my wife and I saw our savings increase. We are accustomed to seeing those savings go up, and up. I told my wife that she needs to be mentally prepared to see those numbers go down. I tried to act calm and confident, sure that we were in a really good position. But meanwhile, I was also preparing myself for the same thing; I knew watching our savings go down was going to be somewhat unsettling.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I haven't smoked for 8 yrs and 2 months thank goodness... but other times, 3.5 years, another time 4 yrs... I can't afford to take it up again. Australia charges $60-65 a packet.
Wow. That would be an expensive habit.

I used to do smokeless tobacco. It was pretty affordable, then the government started taxing it way more heavily. So I quit and only did it after trips to the USA where I could get it a lot cheaper.

I have not done it for years. I think since 2008 after a trip to NYC.

I never say that I quit though. I might do it again someday.

DDT

Factory Bastard
I thought CPP was 65...but I will take your word for it.

I started saving for retirement soon after I started working. I maxed my Registered Retirement Savings Plan out for years. I have my Tax Free Savings Account maxed. I paid off my mortgage early. And I have trading account for any leftover investment money.

I know there is CPP and OAS in the future, but I never even considered them when planning my retirement. I mean, I know there are there, but I will consider them a bonus when I start to receive them.

So what is interesting is developing the mindset that your savings are going to decrease. For decades, my wife and I saw our savings increase. We are accustomed to seeing those savings go up, and up. I told my wife that she needs to be mentally prepared to see those numbers go down. I tried to act calm and confident, sure that we were in a really good position. But meanwhile, I was also preparing myself for the same thing; I knew watching our savings go down was going to be somewhat unsettling.
CPP can start as early as 60. OAS is 65 though.

I think the important thing when investing like you have, is to understand what the share dividend payout will be. You won't be topping up those accounts anymore. You'll be, hopefully, living off those dividends. Once you start chipping into your capital, you KNOW it's back to work time!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wow. That would be an expensive habit.

I used to do smokeless tobacco. It was pretty affordable, then the government started taxing it way more heavily. So I quit and only did it after trips to the USA where I could get it a lot cheaper.

I have not done it for years. I think since 2008 after a trip to NYC.

I never say that I quit though. I might do it again someday.
Imagine me writing this in very large font - tell me about it... My stupid MIL at 90 has taken up smoking. That is how I know how much they cost. When I gave up, they were $25 a packet rising to $27. And people who used to bum cigarettes off me stopped coming around. *add cheer girl emoji here.*

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I think the important thing when investing like you have, is to understand what the share dividend payout will be. You won't be topping up those accounts anymore. You'll be, hopefully, living off those dividends. Once you start chipping into your capital, you KNOW it's back to work time!
Most of my stocks yield high dividends. But some are speculative, hoping for an increase in stock price so I can sell at a profit.

As long as our returns match inflation, we should be good until I am about 95 years old. But then we still have our house which is worth about 1.2 million right now. And chances are that our investments will out-perform inflation in the long run.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Kevin.....you search for and post PI. You drag all your silly ass vindictive drama to the boards and then you cry victim.

Most people do NOT believe you "dont give a shit" and "never did". And that is YOUR OWN FAULT.

And the fact you keep saying that while demonstrating the exact opposite is concerning. You are still trying to convince yourself.

And to be fair I do not at all believe its ME you give any single shits about. You dont even know me for shit. It is whatever i symbolized to you and/or how i made you FEEL you are hung up on.

The fact that after a night of you blowing up my phone while i was in bed with my sick child, flipping out with all this idiotic retarded drama of you accusing me of telling Freud "your shit"....when you knew damn well I did not and you were looking for some excuse to cause some weird NPD cycle fight/make up/trauma bond episode ....I pulled the plug entirely. It certainly wasnt the first time you decided to pick some stupid fight with me as per a narcissists training tactics, was it? Nope.

It was the rejection and the loss of control that has you so fucked up over it, holding some ghoulish grudge when you have ZERO right to expect your anger to be validated. None.

You should be glad that I'm genuinely a nice and secure person. One of these days you are gonna collide with someone who is as much of a crazy NPD abuser as you are and the local police over there are ALREADY sick of you and your messy and dramatic break ups.

I get that your narcissism has a really fucking difficult time sharing cyber space with someone that saw what you had to offer and took a hard pass.....but fucking hell get over it. The ONLY thing you accomplish with your bitter antics and recruiting flying monkeys who have no brain to use is showcasing how much of an unhinged shit you DO give. Still....nearly 4 years later

Perhaps instead of thinking about ways and info you could use to continue manipulating me and sinking your claws in deeper, you should have listened when I told you that when people try to fix me or use private info....I dont flinch and I'm no ones hostage. You've been trying for almost 4 years. Actually it has been 4 years hasnt it?

You are deeply angry and resentful in my direction.....but nope, it's not about ME at all. This is all about YOU. It's just unfortunately fixated on me. Or at least some version that kinda looks like me that you created in your self absorbed brain.

How can we get to a place where you become consciously aware of this? You understand I was never your "girl friend"? That this was a short fling? One that I deeply regret because of your hysterical and unsavory behavior? You knew I was married and not at all prepared for or able to pour myself into building some whole new relationship.

It's actually offensive that I was pretty clear about that and instead of respecting it you thought "challenge accepted". And then you have the nerve be mad or feel slighted that it didnt go your way. So you spend years trying to harrass me off the boards so you could control the narrative.

And you aren't hearing a single word, you are so stuck in your fantasy land.

I VERY honestly wish you really did NOT give a shit at all.....and I'm more than sure I'm not the only one who wishes you didnt. The BEST thing you could do is NOT give a shit. I'm not sure you are capable of that because you are a control freak.
You need to leave. Plain and simple. You don't contribute, you want to rehash what you think Martini did to you. That's ALL you ever talk about. You continue playing the victim and now that TBC and SG are deader than your bank account, you come over here to spread your toxic miasma here.

How many forums are you going to kill?

Are they dead? Shoot. That's too bad. I want them to thrive. So sad.
Good luck to any forum that tries to make it but look what and who those two forums are working with. The revived SG was nothing more than a vessel to try and pilfer posters from BF, even if it means TBC has to be sacrificed.

A revenge forum? Well, that must explain all the whining about BF regulars...
That’s exactly what it is.

This petty drama consumed two individuals like nothing else so they think they can manipulate everyone and only the dimly lit follow those morons into the fucking shit storm.

This has nothing to do with anything but Bannie Shortbus getting banned here for being a raving loon.

The great news is that those morons at Shitshew bought into that idiots kool aid and their sinking ship will titanic soon enough.

Sometimes it’s great being Poofer

How can anyone be manipulated by Tweedle dumb and Tweedle dumber though? How dumb would those people have to be?
You'd be surprised. Aryan, Deport_Liberals and Breakfall follow those dipshits around.
Let them.

Not a big loss here
True. But all three of those posters have potential if they would just think for themselves.
Oh fuck off you toxic cunt. I tried giving you a chance, despite being against my better judgement, a while back and in return all I received was panel abuse.

I follow Dove & Big around? Really? So, by that logic, does the same apply to you with the Honduran hog and Mutantini? Because it's clear as day that you've got your beak firmly buried in their fragrant ass cheeks.

More seething, please.
Less sizzling please.

The smell of bacon does get tiresome after a while.

Clearly you love it since you can't stop yourself from posting to me and about me. OWNED
Who doesn't like bacon?

You though? Not so much...

Yet here you are sniffing after me, every single time you're online.

Every.Single.Time
Trust me, nobody wants to sniff your 400lbs ass.

You're just fun to troll, because you always bite.

If you were smarter, you would have realised this and altered your behaviour accordingly.
And, of course, you NEVER bite, retard.

Right? He doesn't understand me at all. He projects his reactions to conflict onto me.
How’s your mate @Flynn though? Did last night sway your feelings?

I think the more you put this out there, the more they're going to do it. And Flynn is a troll.

How many times do I have to say that I don't condone what she said about your mother?

And when are you going to stand up for me when I'm trolled with heinous shit about my uncles molesting me troll? Never. I'm okay with that.
I’p stood up for you and everyone knows it. I just thought you had more moral stability as far as choosing your online friends went. Yes we’re all fucking trolls…

Having a go at someone’s weight is very different from painting a seedy picture about debasing the memories of my mother or daughter.

I have a headache from the wine…but I can still hold my head up high. If that makes any sense at all.

I have no regrets about the way I reacted last night.

I am morally stable. I can't condone Flynn for saying fucked up shit about family because I have done it too. People have said all sorts of nasty things about my family and I've shot back with the same garbage.

Being morally outraged would make me a hypocrite in this regard.
Well…you’re not alone. I will still back you up. I just don’t need to see you interacting with it any more. It was plenty fucked up yesterday.

Are you going to stop interacting with people I find objectionable?
WTF???? This is exactly what @The Countess & @Dove have talked about!

Who the fuck are you to tell a grown man who he can and can't speak to, you controlling cunt?

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Well I am not allowed retire yet....I own my own property which is plus I don't have to pay a rent or a mortage... we have superannuation and other savings. I would have had twice the savings had I not chain smoked up to 2014.

Do you have to pay property taxes or anything like that?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Do you have to pay property taxes or anything like that?

Just council rates that pay for rubbish collection, parks upkeep and street lights.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I smoked for about 1 year but quit @ Omnipotent.

Never got addicted to nicotine & quit cold turkey when I was around 19 or 20.

It was fun for a while tho trying different brands out til the novelty wore off & I became bored with the habit.

It kinda reminded me of binge drinking - having 12 beers in 1 sitting. Or pigging out on junk food. Don't do that anymore either.

But a person should try these things once in their lifetimes. Otherwise when they get older the body can't take it anymore.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Senile @Joe, I have no noticed you around for a while.

I was hoping afraid you had died or something.

Yeah I'm older than you but probably look 10 years younger than you @The Prowler.

I age well but evidently you don't.

I still have all my hair.
You're bald like Mr Clean right?

I've even escaped having my hair burned off in a fire or torn off during a bear attack.

I'm just a bit more resilient than you, Bud.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Senile @Joe, I have no noticed you around for a while.

I was hoping afraid you had died or something.

Yeah I'm older than you but probably look 10 years younger than you @The Prowler.

I age well but evidently you don't.

I still have all my hair.
You're bald like Mr Clean right?

I've even escaped having my hair burned off in a fire or torn off during a bear attack.

I'm just a bit more resilient than you, Bud.

He's a loathsome creature.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
BFactionthread.jpg

SSS
- Scrub this fucking thread off the internet.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Senile @Joe is a weak, soft, confused old man whose two greatest accomplishments in life were driving a limo and having hair.

Hahaha!!!

What a pathetic loser.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Senile @Joe is a weak, soft, confused old man whose two greatest accomplishments in life were driving a limo and having hair.

Hahaha!!!

What a pathetic loser.
....and you have no life beyond this forum @The Prowler.

You're a lonely old man - a real life Mr. Potter. Bald & ugly inside & out.

I can't wait til the cold Ontario winter sets in & yer as miserable as you were last year.

"Me wanna be in Florida, but can't afford it! Wahh! Instead me stuck inside the armpit of the Nation...Hamilton! Wahh! Can't wait for winter to end! WAHH! "

Do you remember how miserable you were last winter @The Prowler? You were lashing out at everyone in this forum. Take yer sedatives this time, man.

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Hahaha!!!

What a pathetic loser.
....and you have no life beyond this forum @The Prowler.

You're a lonely old man - a real life Mr. Potter. Bald & ugly inside & out.

I can't wait til the cold Ontario winter sets in & yer as miserable as you were last year.

"Me wanna be in Florida, but can't afford it! Wahh! Instead me stuck inside the armpit of the Nation...Hamilton! Wahh! Can't wait for winter to end! WAHH! "

Do you remember how miserable you were last winter @The Prowler? You were lashing out at everyone in this forum. Take yer sedatives this time, man.

Hahahaha!!!!

It does not take much to get a strong reaction from Senile @Joe. The guy is so frustrated that I tear apart his delusions of grandeur mediocrity.

In the morning I will be off for a little camping trip, Senile @Joe. See Senile @Joe, I do all kinds of other fun stuff too. You just think I am here all the time because your humiliation never seems to end.

You Looooooooooo-ser!!!

Hahahahahaha!!!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hahahaha!!!!

It does not take much to get a strong reaction from Senile @Joe. The guy is so frustrated that I tear apart his delusions of grandeur mediocrity.

In the morning I will be off for a little camping trip, Senile @Joe. See Senile @Joe, I do all kinds of other fun stuff too. You just think I am here all the time because your humiliation never seems to end.

You Looooooooooo-ser!!!

Hahahahahaha!!!
A wild day on the markets @The Prowler.

All the leading experts say we're headed for a Big Stock Market Crash which started today.

Hope ya didnt get singed to bad.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
well TWAP already posted something Rancid posted in the BF shoutbox at SG.

I see KM socks posting all over SG

all they are doing at sg is talking about people who are not posting at sg

if km is such a narc then why keep socking him at SG?

damn, BF shirts even got a plug at sg

rename sg to Blue Oyster Bar gossip thread.

even flea was snapping her big lips and giving dirty looks to the new threads there
I smell a lot of piodio vibes here. WTF is going on with your avatar? Why so young?

Yiu into bois? I bet you know "boystown" at the deep web right?

We got our FBl eyes on you.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
A wild day on the markets @The Prowler.

All the leading experts say we're headed for a Big Stock Market Crash which started today.
It is what it is, Senile @Joe.

Your whole philosophy of "If I have nothing, it means I have nothing to lose." is not exactly something to brag about.

You loooooooooooo-ser!!