RIP MMPv2.0 I told yous it was a mistake

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You are a great poster, Flynn.

The only thing that would make your posts better, dude, is if they were way longer.

I was just thinking that Flynn should use a TLDR either before the manifestos or at the bottom.

And provide an alert. Usually when I do a long one, I'll provide an alert at the top and let people know what the content is going to be and direct them to a TLDR at the bottom.

Did you read that? What is the nucleus?

Lemme try to TLDR that post and someone let me know if I got it.

"Dovey is an ugly whore skank with track marks and she lies. And she violated my sexual moral code and that disturbs me greatly".

Did I get it? Flynn does that sum it up? Lmao.
You were "thinking?" What exactly were you "thinking" about? Were you thinking of new ways to blame others for your own spilled cauldron of stupidity? Or were you "thinking" how wonderful it would be if you could do simple math in your head instead of using your fingers and feet to find the sum of two single digit numbers?

I'm glad that in most of your asthmatic posts that you indeed include a disclaimer on how woefully ridiculous and tacky your idiotic opinions are going to be. It helps knowing, that way I can have a barf bag ready along with some Ginger Ale as I try to navigate through your poorly typed out delusions of grandeur only you believe.

You actually left out you're a money grubbing lazy ass cunt that refuses to work to get the things she wants. You also omitted the parts where you refuse to take any responsibility for anything, along with the fact that you're an ugly bitch that has to sneak up on a glass of tepid water just to get a drink.

No. Actually, you still don't get it. You're a useless bitch that isn't needed here. Why you choose to keep posting at a forum that constantly does you "wrong" is a fucking mystery just like how you manage to walk and breathe at the same time.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I hope you're not decapitated! Unlike Dove, she's gruesome like that.
I didn't say you wanted him decapitated.
Errr....

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

What an idiot. That reads nothing like Lily wants "him" decapitated.

He's correcting my trolling. He's the troll monitor. Can't monitor the manatee that his wife is, but he has all the time in the world to monitor me.
On a different note. Who would want to fuck this????

b8_1zx.png

Speaking of trackmarks and foreheads!!!! Looks like Miss Swan from MadTV. Look at that dump she lives in. What a true piece of garbage. Fat arms, man hands and all those collapsed veins. Look at her high ass forhead, makes her look like she has an egg for a head.

What a slob. She was going to her daughter's graduation dressed like that??? That black top is wrinkled as fuck and it clashes with those cheap Walmart pants. Even Dove's shoes are from Payless. What a ghetto whore. To Dove, that's dressed up. I wonder if the slob has running water? I've never seen a "house" with what looks to be crappy hard wood and linoleum flooring. Good lord.

Before anyone complains, my picture was posted so was Lily's on here, so I don't want to fucking hear it...Dovey. Yeah. This is Dovey at past 40.

She’s skinnier than me. Sorry but you cannot say she’s ugly cuz she’s not.
I can totally say she's ugly because she is.

I'm objectively NOT though. I'm better looking than you and Oak.

So this angle of you posting my picture (who hasnt seen my pictures? I've been posting them for years) and talking about track marks that dont exist is kinda sad, dude.

Not many people are gonna agree with you on this, I'm afraid. In fact I'm pretty sure people wonder how I slummed so hard with Poofer.

Clearly hypergamy wasnt a factor on my end. Js.

Again. Dove just said she doesn't "read my threads." You just can't stop fuckibg lying can you? Even to the point of contradicting your dumb self. I knew you couldn't resist.

The day you're "better looking than me" is the day they bury you six feet under and that'll be because a soul, even as ugly as yours is the most beautiful and precious thing in this world. Tell me, how you can be obviously balding and be "prettier" than myself and Oak? Have you seen Oak's beautiful full head of hair? My hair is well cared for while you look like Popeye the Sailor man on smack. You have terrible skin, fat arms and the hands of a lifelong carpenter...i'm sure it's from your many years of stroking dicks for cash.

Trackmarks, collapsed veins, heroin scabs...doesn't matter "dude," you're a fucking junkie living like a fucking junkie. And you think you're attractive? Stop lying to yourself you delusional fuckeit, I've broken mop handles that are more "attractive" than you.

That's the difference between me and you queen of smack, I don't need anyone "agreeing" with me because at the end of the day just knowing that my life is better than yours makes me sleep like a baby wrapped in a loving mother's arms. You need the validation and mob because alone by yourself you're a lying cowardly whiner that can't do shit on her own. You are the perfect example of a codependent nutcase that should be institutionalized. all
Dovid is rough around the edges.

She was a mercy fuck. Nothing more.

Dude...

I'll just leave at that...duuuuuude.
Well, this whole assumption that morons on these forums would think she’s some hot middle aged chick need to be clarified.

She’s really average. She has a fupa.
She’s the type of shit a guy gets stuck with instead of trying to chase after if that makes any kind of sense.

If you go to the club, say, with four of your friends, she’s the one friend who looks better then that one who looks to have a mustache and doesn’t shave her armpits.

Two outta three ain’t bad, I guess….

Just look at that picture of her and how she lives. She's not even trying to better herself. If she was she'd have my utmost respect but she's a lazy fuck living off handouts and birthing children she can't take care of without welfare. Welfare that I pay into.

There are those people that just pop out a new kid whenever it looks like they might have to contribute to society.
Yeah. She's a Republican alright!!!!!!!

She's looking for more handouts. She basically hates the Democrats because there are rules for how much money you can accumulate while on the public dole. I mean, why can't her and her family save up thousands of dollars AND get money from the taxpayer?!

I'm dead serious, she's posted this before.
nv

She has also lost her shit and claimed i was a Qanon conspiracy theorist.

She likes to completely make shit up when shes particularly rabid.

I'd love to see a link to where ever I've posted anything about being on welfare.

Here is the kicker to that. She believes shes superior to the other parties because the other parties have no compassion for people who are struggling and we are all racists and all that mess.

It's just fascinating how people like this who claim levels of moral superiority over their opposition because they claim WE are judgemental and lack compassion and are racists.... and yet they use race, classism(this kind of shit is exactly why Big was throwing around his material success....notice how she went from "money doesnt mean anything and people shouldnt brag about how much they have" to using poverty as an insult. She has claimed in couldn't be white because my face is ugly and I have black features.

The rabid hypocrisy is endless.

I dont slam people who are on welfare ever. I dont view black features as ugly. I dont view as race as anything more then visual variety. I do not rely on material things to establish my worth or to set myself ABOVE anyone. And yet....her whole psychotic issue is that I oppose her politcs and thusly I'm super judgemental and self righteous and racist and all that shit that fits HER to a T.

Imagine being so full of hatred that you betray your own supposed "values". Shes just a miserable individual. Supporting democrats in America has this impact on people. It's a like a cancer in the soul.

And she thinks TheProwler is hateful when he is just having fun.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am here to hurt people.
With what? Your rubber chicken or your redundancy?

He is pretty effective with both.
I can see how you would be the only one affected by an online rubber chicken, along with his redundant posting prowess of one single boring overplayed subject.

If he's having fun, he's most assuredly easily amused. No standard at all.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I can see how you would be the only one affected by an online rubber chicken, along with his redundant posting prowess of one single boring overplayed subject.

Shame...shame...he must like being laughed at.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

A life time of wearing the figurative "kick me" sign has trained him for these forums.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

A laugh time of wearing the figurative "kick me" sign has trained him for these forums.
Don't forget his clown shoes and wig.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

A laugh time of wearing the figurative "kick me" sign has trained him for these forums.
Don't forget his clown shoes and wig.

The clown car with the mudflaps...in his case Duhv's...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
your position

Her fat ass got stuck in a chair again?

Can you imagine taking those 911 calls?
Well, her home address is already blacklisted by most plumbing companies in her area, due to frequent blockages...

These morbidly obese types are just a constant drain on resources.

I've never seen anyone so interested in feces before. How gross.

I lied, there's Uncle Filth and Shampain. What's it with you Europeans?
What are you talking about? Fat people eat a lot and so therefore you must also shit a lot.

I hope you don't post from your phone while sat on the shitter... :poop:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
your position

Well, her home address is already blacklisted by most plumbing companies in her area, due to frequent blockages...

What are you talking about? Fat people eat a lot and so therefore you must also shit a lot.

Stop talking about shit, you scatist pig.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
your position

He'll accuse the shit of being a Jew if it's a darker shade of brown.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Jimmybang. That's a name I havent heard in a while.

Is he still alive?
Blandscape has seen him, Jimmy Hoffa, and all the passengers of The Titanic right here in this thread....

The guy is on a constant acid trip....

Hahahahaha!!!!

Yeah yeah yeah, thank you for trying to make your point. BF appreciates it Jimmy.

Wait......you think TheProwler is JimmyBang?!

You've got to be kidding lol. JimmyBang was unbearably vulgar. And sexually vulgar. Couldn't be more different from Prowler here.
Dove, he thinks I'm Scoundrel.... the guy isn't playing with a full deck or even half a deck for that matter.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
your position

Stop shitting you fat pig.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Now, I have to go to bed now as my wife has promised to rape me in our role-play fantasy, but let me assure you I might not be back here tomorrow.

So Jimmy, play nice and always remember how hurtful your inability to fat shame is.

And Not Aryan, always remember you look great in Nordic fantasy.
I look great in anything Blandy, it's one of the many gifts I'm blessed with thanks to having superior genetics.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
She has manly hands and a tarmac to land planes on...
Oh. My. God. Are you of all people really trying to criticise another person's appearance, YET AGAIN?

Good grief. You'd think a female who looks like Danny Devito in a wig would know to keep quiet when looks are being discussed, but apparently not. :OhGawd:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
how do u win a fight on the internet?

Kevin.....you search for and post PI. You drag all your silly ass vindictive drama to the boards and then you cry victim.

Most people do NOT believe you "dont give a shit" and "never did". And that is YOUR OWN FAULT.

And the fact you keep saying that while demonstrating the exact opposite is concerning. You are still trying to convince yourself.

And to be fair I do not at all believe its ME you give any single shits about. You dont even know me for shit. It is whatever i symbolized to you and/or how i made you FEEL you are hung up on.

The fact that after a night of you blowing up my phone while i was in bed with my sick child, flipping out with all this idiotic retarded drama of you accusing me of telling Freud "your shit"....when you knew damn well I did not and you were looking for some excuse to cause some weird NPD cycle fight/make up/trauma bond episode ....I pulled the plug entirely. It certainly wasnt the first time you decided to pick some stupid fight with me as per a narcissists training tactics, was it? Nope.

It was the rejection and the loss of control that has you so fucked up over it, holding some ghoulish grudge when you have ZERO right to expect your anger to be validated. None.

You should be glad that I'm genuinely a nice and secure person. One of these days you are gonna collide with someone who is as much of a crazy NPD abuser as you are and the local police over there are ALREADY sick of you and your messy and dramatic break ups.

I get that your narcissism has a really fucking difficult time sharing cyber space with someone that saw what you had to offer and took a hard pass.....but fucking hell get over it. The ONLY thing you accomplish with your bitter antics and recruiting flying monkeys who have no brain to use is showcasing how much of an unhinged shit you DO give. Still....nearly 4 years later

Perhaps instead of thinking about ways and info you could use to continue manipulating me and sinking your claws in deeper, you should have listened when I told you that when people try to fix me or use private info....I dont flinch and I'm no ones hostage. You've been trying for almost 4 years. Actually it has been 4 years hasnt it?

You are deeply angry and resentful in my direction.....but nope, it's not about ME at all. This is all about YOU. It's just unfortunately fixated on me. Or at least some version that kinda looks like me that you created in your self absorbed brain.

How can we get to a place where you become consciously aware of this? You understand I was never your "girl friend"? That this was a short fling? One that I deeply regret because of your hysterical and unsavory behavior? You knew I was married and not at all prepared for or able to pour myself into building some whole new relationship.

It's actually offensive that I was pretty clear about that and instead of respecting it you thought "challenge accepted". And then you have the nerve be mad or feel slighted that it didnt go your way. So you spend years trying to harrass me off the boards so you could control the narrative.

And you aren't hearing a single word, you are so stuck in your fantasy land.

I VERY honestly wish you really did NOT give a shit at all.....and I'm more than sure I'm not the only one who wishes you didnt. The BEST thing you could do is NOT give a shit. I'm not sure you are capable of that because you are a control freak.
You need to leave. Plain and simple. You don't contribute, you want to rehash what you think Martini did to you. That's ALL you ever talk about. You continue playing the victim and now that TBC and SG are deader than your bank account, you come over here to spread your toxic miasma here.

How many forums are you going to kill?

Are they dead? Shoot. That's too bad. I want them to thrive. So sad.
Good luck to any forum that tries to make it but look what and who those two forums are working with. The revived SG was nothing more than a vessel to try and pilfer posters from BF, even if it means TBC has to be sacrificed.

A revenge forum? Well, that must explain all the whining about BF regulars...
That's funny because I don't think the most disliked BF posters have even posted there when the "new" SG went back up. What those silly fucks are really mad about is that their BF targets didn't give a fuck enough to log in, hence why cry baby Dove and three person Shen Li are here.

With all the people they dislike here, they all keep posting at BF. Weird.

I was never going to be invited, but that's dandy as far as I'm concerned. I was hoping they'd be happy in their safe space. Where they make the rules and allow their friends to break them.
All other forums hate me for some reason. I never could figure it out lol.
Likely because you fuck niggers. A lot of men look down on white women who do that and consider them trashy.

Also good luck finding a white boyfriend when you've got black kids LOL.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I hope you're not decapitated! Unlike Dove, she's gruesome like that.
I didn't say you wanted him decapitated.
Errr....

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

What an idiot. That reads nothing like Lily wants "him" decapitated.

He's correcting my trolling. He's the troll monitor. Can't monitor the manatee that his wife is, but he has all the time in the world to monitor me.
On a different note. Who would want to fuck this????

b8_1zx.png

Speaking of trackmarks and foreheads!!!! Looks like Miss Swan from MadTV. Look at that dump she lives in. What a true piece of garbage. Fat arms, man hands and all those collapsed veins. Look at her high ass forhead, makes her look like she has an egg for a head.

What a slob. She was going to her daughter's graduation dressed like that??? That black top is wrinkled as fuck and it clashes with those cheap Walmart pants. Even Dove's shoes are from Payless. What a ghetto whore. To Dove, that's dressed up. I wonder if the slob has running water? I've never seen a "house" with what looks to be crappy hard wood and linoleum flooring. Good lord.

Before anyone complains, my picture was posted so was Lily's on here, so I don't want to fucking hear it...Dovey. Yeah. This is Dovey at past 40.

She’s skinnier than me. Sorry but you cannot say she’s ugly cuz she’s not.
I can totally say she's ugly because she is.

I'm objectively NOT though. I'm better looking than you and Oak.

So this angle of you posting my picture (who hasnt seen my pictures? I've been posting them for years) and talking about track marks that dont exist is kinda sad, dude.

Not many people are gonna agree with you on this, I'm afraid. In fact I'm pretty sure people wonder how I slummed so hard with Poofer.

Clearly hypergamy wasnt a factor on my end. Js.

Again. Dove just said she doesn't "read my threads." You just can't stop fuckibg lying can you? Even to the point of contradicting your dumb self. I knew you couldn't resist.

The day you're "better looking than me" is the day they bury you six feet under and that'll be because a soul, even as ugly as yours is the most beautiful and precious thing in this world. Tell me, how you can be obviously balding and be "prettier" than myself and Oak? Have you seen Oak's beautiful full head of hair? My hair is well cared for while you look like Popeye the Sailor man on smack. You have terrible skin, fat arms and the hands of a lifelong carpenter...i'm sure it's from your many years of stroking dicks for cash.

Trackmarks, collapsed veins, heroin scabs...doesn't matter "dude," you're a fucking junkie living like a fucking junkie. And you think you're attractive? Stop lying to yourself you delusional fuckeit, I've broken mop handles that are more "attractive" than you.

That's the difference between me and you queen of smack, I don't need anyone "agreeing" with me because at the end of the day just knowing that my life is better than yours makes me sleep like a baby wrapped in a loving mother's arms. You need the validation and mob because alone by yourself you're a lying cowardly whiner that can't do shit on her own. You are the perfect example of a codependent nutcase that should be institutionalized. all
Dovid is rough around the edges.

She was a mercy fuck. Nothing more.

Dude...

I'll just leave at that...duuuuuude.
Well, this whole assumption that morons on these forums would think she’s some hot middle aged chick need to be clarified.

She’s really average. She has a fupa.
She’s the type of shit a guy gets stuck with instead of trying to chase after if that makes any kind of sense.

If you go to the club, say, with four of your friends, she’s the one friend who looks better then that one who looks to have a mustache and doesn’t shave her armpits.

Two outta three ain’t bad, I guess….

Just look at that picture of her and how she lives. She's not even trying to better herself. If she was she'd have my utmost respect but she's a lazy fuck living off handouts and birthing children she can't take care of without welfare. Welfare that I pay into.

There are those people that just pop out a new kid whenever it looks like they might have to contribute to society.
Yeah. She's a Republican alright!!!!!!!

She's looking for more handouts. She basically hates the Democrats because there are rules for how much money you can accumulate while on the public dole. I mean, why can't her and her family save up thousands of dollars AND get money from the taxpayer?!

I'm dead serious, she's posted this before.
nv
stupid smart TV went bung on me. It needs a software update. The pop-up keyboard goes haywire. The NV post shouldn't have been sent off.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
as long as they don’t talk endlessly around manicures and girly-girl stuff! Lol
Lily the Leaker used to talk about shaving her bush but she has not been able to even see it for a decade and a half now...
Oh I don’t mind the ladies talking about bush at all…no matter the length. As long as it can be decently parted! :Happy5:

He can't get enough of Lily. Do you blame him?
Yes, yes, every male who mocks your bovine ass is secretly in love with you. Holy cope...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
as long as they don’t talk endlessly around manicures and girly-girl stuff! Lol
Lily the Leaker used to talk about shaving her bush but she has not been able to even see it for a decade and a half now...
Oh I don’t mind the ladies talking about bush at all…no matter the length. As long as it can be decently parted! :Happy5:

He can't get enough of Lily. Do you blame him?
Yes, yes, every male who mocks your bovine ass is secretly in love with you. Holy cope...
Link?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The only thing that would make your posts better, dude, is if they were way longer.
As if anyone, except for Lardita, (because she's desperate to cling on to her single ally) is going to bother reading the lengthy ramblings of a deranged butthurt schizo.

She just proved she could flame... You haven't even had the nerve to throw your hat in the ring.

man up or stfu and stfd.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

As if anyone, except for Lardita, (because she's desperate to cling on to her single ally) is going to bother reading the lengthy ramblings of a deranged butthurt schizo.
I love @Lily ‘s spectacularly ample posterior! It’s a thing with many guys! :Excited6:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I love @Lily ‘s spectacularly ample posterior! It’s a thing with many guys! :Excited6:
Each to their own I guess, personally morbidly obese women make me queasy.

I mean, just imagine the constant odorous gassy anal emissions ? :poop: