RIP MMPv2.0 I told yous it was a mistake

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I hope you're not decapitated! Unlike Dove, she's gruesome like that.
I didn't say you wanted him decapitated.
Errr....

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

What an idiot. That reads nothing like Lily wants "him" decapitated.

He's correcting my trolling. He's the troll monitor. Can't monitor the manatee that his wife is, but he has all the time in the world to monitor me.
On a different note. Who would want to fuck this????

4U1jNR.md.jpg

Speaking of trackmarks and foreheads!!!! Looks like Miss Swan from MadTV. Look at that dump she lives in. What a true piece of garbage. Fat arms, man hands and all those collapsed veins. Look at her high ass forhead, makes her look like she has an egg for a head.

What a slob. She was going to her daughter's graduation dressed like that??? That black top is wrinkled as fuck and it clashes with those cheap Walmart pants. Even Dove's shoes are from Payless. What a ghetto whore. To Dove, that's dressed up. I wonder if the slob has running water? I've never seen a "house" with what looks to be crappy hard wood and linoleum flooring. Good lord.

Before anyone complains, my picture was posted so was Lily's on here, so I don't want to fucking hear it...Dovey. Yeah. This is Dovey at past 40.

She’s skinnier than me. Sorry but you cannot say she’s ugly cuz she’s not.
I can totally say she's ugly because she is.

I'm objectively NOT though. I'm better looking than you and Oak.

So this angle of you posting my picture (who hasnt seen my pictures? I've been posting them for years) and talking about track marks that dont exist is kinda sad, dude.

Not many people are gonna agree with you on this, I'm afraid. In fact I'm pretty sure people wonder how I slummed so hard with Poofer.

Clearly hypergamy wasnt a factor on my end. Js.

Again. Dove just said she doesn't "read my threads." You just can't stop fuckibg lying can you? Even to the point of contradicting your dumb self. I knew you couldn't resist.

The day you're "better looking than me" is the day they bury you six feet under and that'll be because a soul, even as ugly as yours is the most beautiful and precious thing in this world. Tell me, how you can be obviously balding and be "prettier" than myself and Oak? Have you seen Oak's beautiful full head of hair? My hair is well cared for while you look like Popeye the Sailor man on smack. You have terrible skin, fat arms and the hands of a lifelong carpenter...i'm sure it's from your many years of stroking dicks for cash.

Trackmarks, collapsed veins, heroin scabs...doesn't matter "dude," you're a fucking junkie living like a fucking junkie. And you think you're attractive? Stop lying to yourself you delusional fuckeit, I've broken mop handles that are more "attractive" than you.

That's the difference between me and you queen of smack, I don't need anyone "agreeing" with me because at the end of the day just knowing that my life is better than yours makes me sleep like a baby wrapped in a loving mother's arms. You need the validation and mob because alone by yourself you're a lying cowardly whiner that can't do shit on her own. You are the perfect example of a codependent nutcase that should be institutionalized. all
Dovid is rough around the edges.

She was a mercy fuck. Nothing more.

Dude...

I'll just leave at that...duuuuuude.
Well, this whole assumption that morons on these forums would think she’s some hot middle aged chick need to be clarified.

She’s really average. She has a fupa.
She’s the type of shit a guy gets stuck with instead of trying to chase after if that makes any kind of sense.

If you go to the club, say, with four of your friends, she’s the one friend who looks better then that one who looks to have a mustache and doesn’t shave her armpits.

Two outta three ain’t bad, I guess….

You're still asshurt the check girl at Target thought you were my dad, aren't you?

You should have took it as a compliment. I mean....I have better genetics.

Of you were asked for a recent full body picture with the date and everything....would it take a months worth of altering? Or a day? A week?

Lulz.
Bitch plz.

Your a fucking dwarf. If this invisible target check out person said I was your daddy, she probably saw the obvious difference between a well kept gentleman like myself, and the miniatured white trash crack head looking thing you are and the first thing that popped into her head was “obvious sugar daddy”.

1. It's because you are a decade older than me and look it.

2. Yep I'm short. Nothing wrong with that

3. Sugar daddy? Yeah sure Kev. Up until I'm the one who pulled out the wallet.

Kevin.....you shouldnt be ripping on crack heads considering your newer "alliance" is an active drug addict. I'm just saying. I get it.....the junkie thing is like Christmas for the untalented and unimaginative here.....but I've been clean for almost 10 years and Chump...well....he isnt clean at all.

Those darts are not hitting me, fat Einstein.

Those opinions haven’t changed, either. Your still here wasting bandwidth trying to grab my attention

(Swoosh)

An attention seeker claiming that another poster is an attention seeker, is like concluding after watching a mob storm the Capitol building, murdering police officers and smearing excrement on the walls, that that's democracy in action.

I have a better and more sedate stalker, who floods my inbox like a Pakistani family clinging onto a dry stone wall, only to be carried away by the torrent of their own shame.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
You never really understood this Kev, did ye?

This is not about what posts you have made in the past, it is only ever an acceptance of the posts you might still make in the future.

So yeah, opinions can change, see your's for detail!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is that the new thing? To deny deny deny even tho it’s right here on this board?

The Leaker is melting all over the forum.

It is going to get worse.

I popped into the SB here last night and she had a full on tantrum. She called me an "intruder", whined about how she "despises" me, and got shitty that i was having a convo with other people.

She was just in there all pissed off over absolutely nothing trying to inflict her hatred on people.

You gotta wonder how a person gets to that place where they start focusing all their toxic personality traits onto people they dont hardly know.

I dont even hate Moidtini. I strongly dislike him and I pulled his number ....based on actual real life experience with him. But I dont hate or despise or "hold contempt" for anyone. That's just poison.

So they have nuclear and absurd meltdowns and they think they are committing cyber acts of violence against and really kicking peoples asses LOL. Drinking poison, suffering the effects and waiting for other people to get sick or die.

I really shouldnt find it so funny because it really is revolting as fuck but damn....its so cartoonish lol. Everyday is a new opportunity to log online and feel like shit for her.

You know how there are those affirmation memes with uplifting quotes? Kinda like the "Live, Laugh, Love"? I should start making ones for Oak and her ilk. Like "Rage, spew, hate" all set to a beautiful nature background. Have a whole series of venom induced daily hate affirmations. Like "Wake up today and let go of all peace and happiness and let the rage wash over you" and shit like that. Older women love that kind of shit and toxic hatred addled fat ones should have something too. "Eat burritos and hate bitches" lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Errr....

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

He's correcting my trolling. He's the troll monitor. Can't monitor the manatee that his wife is, but he has all the time in the world to monitor me.

b8_1zx.png

Speaking of trackmarks and foreheads!!!! Looks like Miss Swan from MadTV. Look at that dump she lives in. What a true piece of garbage. Fat arms, man hands and all those collapsed veins. Look at her high ass forhead, makes her look like she has an egg for a head.

What a slob. She was going to her daughter's graduation dressed like that??? That black top is wrinkled as fuck and it clashes with those cheap Walmart pants. Even Dove's shoes are from Payless. What a ghetto whore. To Dove, that's dressed up. I wonder if the slob has running water? I've never seen a "house" with what looks to be crappy hard wood and linoleum flooring. Good lord.

Before anyone complains, my picture was posted so was Lily's on here, so I don't want to fucking hear it...Dovey. Yeah. This is Dovey at past 40.

So this angle of you posting my picture (who hasnt seen my pictures? I've been posting them for years) and talking about track marks that dont exist is kinda sad, dude.

Not many people are gonna agree with you on this, I'm afraid. In fact I'm pretty sure people wonder how I slummed so hard with Poofer.

Again. Dove just said she doesn't "read my threads." You just can't stop fuckibg lying can you? Even to the point of contradicting your dumb self. I knew you couldn't resist.

The day you're "better looking than me" is the day they bury you six feet under and that'll be because a soul, even as ugly as yours is the most beautiful and precious thing in this world. Tell me, how you can be obviously balding and be "prettier" than myself and Oak? Have you seen Oak's beautiful full head of hair? My hair is well cared for while you look like Popeye the Sailor man on smack. You have terrible skin, fat arms and the hands of a lifelong carpenter...i'm sure it's from your many years of stroking dicks for cash.

Trackmarks, collapsed veins, heroin scabs...doesn't matter "dude," you're a fucking junkie living like a fucking junkie. And you think you're attractive? Stop lying to yourself you delusional fuckeit, I've broken mop handles that are more "attractive" than you.

That's the difference between me and you queen of smack, I don't need anyone "agreeing" with me because at the end of the day just knowing that my life is better than yours makes me sleep like a baby wrapped in a loving mother's arms. You need the validation and mob because alone by yourself you're a lying cowardly whiner that can't do shit on her own. You are the perfect example of a codependent nutcase that should be institutionalized. all

Dude...

Well, this whole assumption that morons on these forums would think she’s some hot middle aged chick need to be clarified.

She’s the type of shit a guy gets stuck with instead of trying to chase after if that makes any kind of sense.

If you go to the club, say, with four of your friends, she’s the one friend who looks better then that one who looks to have a mustache and doesn’t shave her armpits.

Just look at that picture of her and how she lives. She's not even trying to better herself. If she was she'd have my utmost respect but she's a lazy fuck living off handouts and birthing children she can't take care of without welfare. Welfare that I pay into.

There are those people that just pop out a new kid whenever it looks like they might have to contribute to society.
Yeah. She's a Republican alright!!!!!!!

She's looking for more handouts. She basically hates the Democrats because there are rules for how much money you can accumulate while on the public dole. I mean, why can't her and her family save up thousands of dollars AND get money from the taxpayer?!

I'm dead serious, she's posted this before.
nv

She has also lost her shit and claimed i was a Qanon conspiracy theorist.

She likes to completely make shit up when shes particularly rabid.

I'd love to see a link to where ever I've posted anything about being on welfare.

Here is the kicker to that. She believes shes superior to the other parties because the other parties have no compassion for people who are struggling and we are all racists and all that mess.

It's just fascinating how people like this who claim levels of moral superiority over their opposition because they claim WE are judgemental and lack compassion and are racists.... and yet they use race, classism(this kind of shit is exactly why Big was throwing around his material success....notice how she went from "money doesnt mean anything and people shouldnt brag about how much they have" to using poverty as an insult. She has claimed in couldn't be white because my face is ugly and I have black features.

The rabid hypocrisy is endless.

I dont slam people who are on welfare ever. I dont view black features as ugly. I dont view as race as anything more then visual variety. I do not rely on material things to establish my worth or to set myself ABOVE anyone. And yet....her whole psychotic issue is that I oppose her politcs and thusly I'm super judgemental and self righteous and racist and all that shit that fits HER to a T.

Imagine being so full of hatred that you betray your own supposed "values". Shes just a miserable individual. Supporting democrats in America has this impact on people. It's a like a cancer in the soul.

And she thinks TheProwler is hateful when he is just having fun.

She’s actually tried to insult me for working and not being old enough to retire. That I’m just jealous because I can’t retire yet. It never ceases to amaze me the level of ridiculous these people sink to.

Definately sounds like some bitch ass shit she would say.

Dammit Flea... why do you have to be a such a loser that you are not 65 yet? What a dumb ass you are....being all in your early 40s and shit.

Lmao.

The assumption that others hate their jobs or hate their life just because she hates hers is funny lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Errr....

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

4U1jNR.md.jpg

Dude...

You're still asshurt the check girl at Target thought you were my dad, aren't you?

You should have took it as a compliment. I mean....I have better genetics.

Of you were asked for a recent full body picture with the date and everything....would it take a months worth of altering? Or a day? A week?

Lulz.
Bitch plz.

Your a fucking dwarf. If this invisible target check out person said I was your daddy, she probably saw the obvious difference between a well kept gentleman like myself, and the miniatured white trash crack head looking thing you are and the first thing that popped into her head was “obvious sugar daddy”.

1. It's because you are a decade older than me and look it.

2. Yep I'm short. Nothing wrong with that

3. Sugar daddy? Yeah sure Kev. Up until I'm the one who pulled out the wallet.

Kevin.....you shouldnt be ripping on crack heads considering your newer "alliance" is an active drug addict. I'm just saying. I get it.....the junkie thing is like Christmas for the untalented and unimaginative here.....but I've been clean for almost 10 years and Chump...well....he isnt clean at all.

Those darts are not hitting me, fat Einstein.

Those opinions haven’t changed, either. Your still here wasting bandwidth trying to grab my attention

(Swoosh)

An attention seeker claiming that another poster is an attention seeker, is like concluding after watching a mob storm the Capitol building, murdering police officers and smearing excrement on the walls, that that's democracy in action.

I have a better and more sedate stalker, who floods my inbox like a Pakistani family clinging onto a dry stone wall, only to be carried away by the torrent of their own shame.

Its always "Dovey Dovey Dovey!!!" and then the rare times I address it....his bussy gets all wet and he can publically embarrass himself by claiming I'm trying to get his attention.

I've literally had his ghoulish attention for nearly 4 years whether I want it or not. Even when I'm not on boards.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
You are a great poster, Flynn.

The only thing that would make your posts better, dude, is if they were way longer.
As if anyone, except for Lardita, (because she's desperate to cling on to her single ally) is going to bother reading the lengthy ramblings of a deranged butthurt schizo.

You

The only thing that would make your posts better, dude, is if they were way longer.
As if anyone, except for Lardita, (because she's desperate to cling on to her single ally) is going to bother reading the lengthy ramblings of a deranged butthurt schizo.

She just proved she could flame... You haven't even had the nerve to throw your hat in the ring.

man up or stfu and stfd.
WTF are you talking about? I've flamed you and the hog more times than you've shat your adult diaper.

Funny how selective amnesia works, isn't it?

Errr....

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

b8_1zx.png

Dude...

Just look at that picture of her and how she lives. She's not even trying to better herself. If she was she'd have my utmost respect but she's a lazy fuck living off handouts and birthing children she can't take care of without welfare. Welfare that I pay into.

There are those people that just pop out a new kid whenever it looks like they might have to contribute to society.

She's looking for more handouts. She basically hates the Democrats because there are rules for how much money you can accumulate while on the public dole. I mean, why can't her and her family save up thousands of dollars AND get money from the taxpayer?!

nv

I'd love to see a link to where ever I've posted anything about being on welfare.

Here is the kicker to that. She believes shes superior to the other parties because the other parties have no compassion for people who are struggling and we are all racists and all that mess.

It's just fascinating how people like this who claim levels of moral superiority over their opposition because they claim WE are judgemental and lack compassion and are racists.... and yet they use race, classism(this kind of shit is exactly why Big was throwing around his material success....notice how she went from "money doesnt mean anything and people shouldnt brag about how much they have" to using poverty as an insult. She has claimed in couldn't be white because my face is ugly and I have black features.

I dont slam people who are on welfare ever. I dont view black features as ugly. I dont view as race as anything more then visual variety. I do not rely on material things to establish my worth or to set myself ABOVE anyone. And yet....her whole psychotic issue is that I oppose her politcs and thusly I'm super judgemental and self righteous and racist and all that shit that fits HER to a T.

Imagine being so full of hatred that you betray your own supposed "values". Shes just a miserable individual. Supporting democrats in America has this impact on people. It's a like a cancer in the soul.

She’s actually tried to insult me for working and not being old enough to retire. That I’m just jealous because I can’t retire yet. It never ceases to amaze me the level of ridiculous these people sink to.

More fiction. Provide a link where I said this. It was at this forum.

Is that the new thing? To deny deny deny even tho it’s right here on this board?

Imma start screenshotting all the shady shit you say. I suppose those will be “fiction” like the screenshot of you on fling.com. Lolz

There's a search function. Can you use it?

Why? So you can run and edit your post?

Nah. I’ll screenshot it and watch you blither on how it’s fake. That’s how I know what’s being said is 100 percent truth.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You

She just proved she could flame... You haven't even had the nerve to throw your hat in the ring.

man up or stfu and stfd.
WTF are you talking about? I've flamed you and the hog more times than you've shat your adult diaper.

Errr....

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

b8_1zx.png

Dude...

nv

Imma start screenshotting all the shady shit you say. I suppose those will be “fiction” like the screenshot of you on fling.com. Lolz

Nah. I’ll screenshot it and watch you blither on how it’s fake. That’s how I know what’s being said is 100 percent truth.

They do that shit too. When you show the screenies they start claiming it's fake and edited.

Imagine being such a coward you cant even own your own words on a forum LOL.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Errr....

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

b8_1zx.png

Dude...

nv

Definately sounds like some bitch ass shit she would say.

Dammit Flea... why do you have to be a such a loser that you are not 65 yet? What a dumb ass you are....being all in your early 40s and shit.

Lmao.

The assumption that others hate their jobs or hate their life just because she hates hers is funny lol.

She did say it. She said it in the shoutbox too. Working is an insult to some people. Crazy shit right there.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

You

man up or stfu and stfd.

Errr....

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

b8_1zx.png

Dude...

nv

They do that shit too. When you show the screenies they start claiming it's fake and edited.

Imagine being such a coward you cant even own your own words on a forum LOL.

She already admitted it. She said she was a single mother and was not ashamed of it. Then turned around and said it was fake.

I know how screenshots are edited. There is no way that particular one could be edited. Someone is telling her to deny it and making her look like a great big bullshitter.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

You

man up or stfu and stfd.

Errr....

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

b8_1zx.png

Dude...

nv

What truth Flea?.... explain it in sentences that number more than one. Scroll bomb if you can. She can't! She can Blandy!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You

man up or stfu and stfd.

Errr....

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

b8_1zx.png

Dude...

nv

I can't edit old posts. How many years are you going to be on forums and still not know how they work?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You

man up or stfu and stfd.

Errr....

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

b8_1zx.png

Dude...

nv

What truth Flea?.... explain it in sentences that number more than one. Scroll bomb if you can. She can't! She can Blandy!

She called me lazy for being retired. After working since I was 16 (officially), I retired at 55. That makes me lazy of course.

She tries shaming me and turns it around, every single time. She wouldn't know the truth to save her life.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

You

man up or stfu and stfd.

Errr....

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

b8_1zx.png

Dude...

nv

She called me lazy for being retired. After working since I was 16 (officially), I retired at 55. That makes me lazy of course.

She tries shaming me and turns it around, every single time. She wouldn't know the truth to save her life.

That’s not how it went at all. You tried to shame me for not being old enough to retire. You said I was just jealous cuz I still had to work.

Shit I’ll keep working too.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You

man up or stfu and stfd.

Errr....

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

b8_1zx.png

Dude...

nv

That’s not how it went at all. You tried to shame me for not being old enough to retire. You said I was just jealous cuz I still had to work.

You either don't remember things well or are a good liar. How can I shame you for your age? You're younger than me...are you simply retarded?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

You

man up or stfu and stfd.

Errr....

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

b8_1zx.png

Dude...

nv

You either don't remember things well or are a good liar. How can I shame you for your age? You're younger than me...are you simply retarded?

I know exactly what I said. You’re the one with a penchant for rewriting history. You backtrack and deny even when flat out busted. You’ll sit here and swear you’re not a big bitch when the proof is in the pic you put on dating sites.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You

man up or stfu and stfd.

Errr....

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

b8_1zx.png

Dude...

nv

I know exactly what I said. You’re the one with a penchant for rewriting history. You backtrack and deny even when flat out busted. You’ll sit here and swear you’re not a big bitch when the proof is in the pic you put on dating sites.

Post the profile if I was on that site.