Site Supporter
IyUsgGl.jpeg

'but pelosi done it!'

Yep
Shut the fuck up!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Anyone can do this. Go disagree....in a respectful way with out name calling.. ...with a conservative or right winger. See how they respond.

Then go disagree with a leftist, or just tell them you are conservative or that you voted for Trump. Respectfully. And be ready for a confrontation.

I dont know any conservative or anyone right of Stalin who has bashed their own family, cut family and friends out....over politics. But I know MANY people not left who have had a leftist friend or family member attack them and cut them out.

They have no tolerance, are dishonest and hateful, do not have any interest in honest civil discourse and no interest in preserving any sort of liberal democracy. If you dont agree with them, they start labeling you with viscious lies that you support fascism, racism, white supremacy.....any vile bullshit they can to justify their irrational hatred of any diversity of thought.

This is why our country is going to be destroyed from within. At some point we will have no choice but to fight hard if we want to preserve the liberal order and avoid a left wing totalitarian regime. The fact we have people locked in jail in solitary confinement over trespassing is ALARMING. Its unjust. A violation of rights. And they support this which tells you they have no problem stripping rights and punishing anyone who disagrees with them.

These people lie, they cannot be reasoned with, and they have no regard for our human or constitutional rights. They are calling a protest where unarmed people were allowed into the Capitol an insurrection and painting political opposition as sedition. They are coercing and forcing a vaccine and attacking people who wish to wait. They want people penalized for making their own decisions and having their own views.

Look at them here. They come here everyday to simply spew total bullshit at people they hate. They never engage in any discussion. Even in their own boards all they do is spew hateful bullshit and lies about other Americans. They never even LOOK at what their elected officials do and they completely ignore the harm caused(prison rape and women and girls being unsafe in female spaces....School Choice taken away from inner city kids.....rising violence and murders).

I am 200 percent certain these people are brainwashed sociopaths who are ONLY concerned with a war they created against Americans who value liberal values and want to preserve their rights and way of life.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You guys are the only fascists in the country. And you dont even know what fascism even is. You bought bullshit propaganda that told you fascism was a "right wing ideology"......but you cannot give any examples.

Meanwhile the left are acting as viscious fascists wanting to silence and punish everyone who dissents against them.

You are deluded, hate infested useful idiot. And you insane if you think the government will let you keep your rights when they are done using you morons to subvert the country.

We should be allowed to trade all you fucks for the freedom fighters in Cuba. That would be a win for everyone. Go be miserable and full of hate in a communist country you guys want and stop destroying this one.

And knock it off posting links. We all know you guys are dumb and malleable believing everything media tells you. Even blatant lies.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
How can you "whitewash" white history?

CRT isnt even history. You can go right to the source and see what it is. Equity education.

They just lie and gaslight. Everything they say is lies.

I really hope this Equity stunt with schools showed more people just how disgusting, dishonest and hostile these people really are.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

CRT isnt even history. You can go right to the source and see what it is. Equity education.

I really hope this Equity stunt with schools showed more people just how disgusting, dishonest and hostile these people really are.
It's an abomination, makes you really wonder what kids are being taught these days that we don't know about... It seems schools are just liberal PR camps now...

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Imagine working security in the Capital Building of the USA, and being called a Nigger.

Imagine being a Portland officer in a warzone level riot and have people calling you a nigger

Imagine being a black American and white leftists calling you house nigger and accusing you of internalized racism and invalidating you based on color because you reject the cult narratives of the left

But you guys only care about it when you can twist it into a narrative, right?

Liars be lying.

Fucking motherfuckers, sheep, the whole lot of them. The Fucktarded Flock!!!!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

It's an abomination, makes you really wonder what kids are being taught these days that we don't know about... It seems schools are just liberal PR camps now...

Its bad, I had to teach my son truths, fuck whatever THEY want to push at the indoctrination camp!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Its bad, I had to teach my son truths, fuck whatever THEY want to push at the indoctrination camp!

If he listens, he’s as indoctrinated as you. Easy to see why the wife took up a residence somewhere else.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yep. They are using people. Infecting them with irrational hate and destroying the country from within.

Supporting individual liberties and rights and wanting less government and less tax burden is now extremism.

Did you ever think you would see such blatant authoritarianism in America? This is literally what Orwell wrote about.

We are never going to able to reason with them. Ever. They enjoy what they are doing. The only options are separating and we know they'll never let that happen peacefully.