Why can’t Republican Kevin McCarthy get votes needed to become Speaker of the House?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh wow

it's happy trigger day for the snowflake libtards

I almost forgot about that

No wonder admongo is being especially spastic and littering the place up with his ignored content

I should start a thread about all the violent riots, and the occupying of capitol buildings and such.

For people with such an intense history of political violence .....it sure doesnt take much to make them cry "insurrection" the minute another party protests.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I should start a thread about all the violent riots, and the occupying of capitol buildings and such.

For people with such an intense history of political violence .....it sure doesnt take much to make them cry "insurrection" the minute another party protests.

I'm of the frame of mind that we should allow them to have their trigger day in peace.

We wouldn't want admong slitting her wrists in despair would we?

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
^^^For someone that has me on "Ignore" that little floriduh monkey boy sure does talk about me a heck of a lot.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm of the frame of mind that we should allow them to have their trigger day in peace.

We wouldn't want admong slitting her wrists in despair would we?

I like to think of it as a day where people stood up to authoritarians. And the "Q shaman" guy was hilarious lol

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Well shucky darn the 13th vote didn't do it. Draft Herschel Walker for Speaker.

Ppz754n.gif

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Republicans are just as bad as if not worse than the most extreme factions in the Democratic Party for their sheer pettiness & furthering their own blatant selfish interests.

And here I thought ‘conservative’ was supposed to be synonymous with rational calm restraint.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The Republicans are just as bad as if not worse than the most extreme factions in the Democratic Party for their extreme pettiness & furthering their own blatant selfish interests.

And here I thought ‘conservative’ was supposed to be synonymous with rational calm restraint.

Yes the way they keep pushing McCarthy really exposes they work for corpos and lobbiests and dont care about the will and interest of the people. The ONLY thing they care about is their self interests.

Those Republicans are the same as the democrats....I've said that.

:)

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I watched on the telly this morning how McCarthy had just lost another round of voting this his 12th time.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The party establishment love McCarthy because he is a whore for lobbiest cash and will flip flop on a dime when he is paid to do so. Principled members don't like that.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
The party establishment love McCarthy because he is a whore for lobbiest cash and will flip flop on a dime when he is paid to do so. Principled members don't like that.
If we could just let the 6 hard no hold outs be in charge of Merica, Hunter Biden’s Laptop would have been impeached already!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Where the left always elitest snobs? I'd take someone with GEDs whose heart was in what they do, who will stand with the people... over some fake ass scammer who hates us all who is only out to serve themselves no matter how "educated" they are.

What does that say about the establishment that someone with measly "GED" certificates is doing the job of representing the people better than the uni degree holders?

It's always ad hom attacks. Always.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Where the left always elitest snobs? I'd take someone with GEDs whose heart was in what they do, who will stand with the people... over some fake ass scammer who hates us all who is only out to serve themselves no matter how "educated" they are.

What does that say about the establishment that someone with measly "GED" certificates is doing the job of representing the people better than the uni degree holders?

It's always ad hom attacks. Always.
We not living under apartheid, we live by majority rule, not minority rule.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Yes, You should start a thread, rather than your chronic lame attempts to derail threads you don't understand.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@TheProwler seems like a closeted individual @Lily

He’s made numerous remarks about mens and womens buttholes which bothers him including @The Countess

You see when you cast doubt on others & point them out to others it is irksome because they feel they’ve been outted

I hadn't noticed that actually. I must have missed it.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
You are from Canada which stole people's rights during the trucker convoy protests. Obviously, your claims are false.

Yeah, they froze people's bank accounts if they donated money to the trucker convoy fundraiser.

Can you imagine? You send $10 to a GoFundMe and a few weeks later you cannot access any of your bank savings?

We have a Constitution in Canada too, part of which is out Charter of Rights. The current government has been shitting all over our Charter of Rights since early 2020 in the name of Covid-19. Huge violations. But 99% of Canadians are oblivious.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Could a Trumptard translate this eructation for the general audience?

Dude is calling millennial leftist trans activists a bunch of Drama Queens who exaggerate "danger" and "hate" and "literally denying the existence of people" while never being in any real danger.

And dictionary.com have a number of millennial leftist trans activists working there.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Dude is calling millennial leftist trans activists a bunch of Drama Queens who exaggerate "danger" and "hate" and "literally denying the existence of people" while never being in any real danger.

And dictionary.com have a number of millennial leftist trans activists working there.

How did he determine who has lived under the threat of nuclear war?