All your grievance are belong to us

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
My Kozy Shack pudding went up a Goddamn $1.00 making it $5.00 a tub. A year ago it was $3.00.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Just an hour or so ago I decided to take the doggo for walkies on this blustery rainy day as the weather app said no rain for the next 15 minutes, so we dash out the door and just as we are rounding the corner for home at the 12 minute mark it started raining real hard! Thank You for coming to my TED Talk.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I think "customer service" is going to shit with the newer generations. They are unmotivated and disinterested smarmy fucks.
I know right? When I went to Walmart a while ago to buy my TV the girl that was supposed to help scan it in was too busy burying her nose in her phone. Maybe I'm old fashioned but when you are at work you work. Not play with your phone.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Just an hour or so ago I decided to take the doggo for walkies on this blustery rainy day as the weather app said no rain for the next 15 minutes, so we dash out the door and just as we are rounding the corner for home at the 12 minute mark it started raining real hard! Thank You for coming to my TED Talk.
Of all the luck eh?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I know right? When I went to Walmart a while ago to buy my TV the girl that was supposed to help scan it in was too busy burying her nose in her phone. Maybe I'm old fashioned but when you are at work you work. Not play with your phone.

Yes. They act like they're doing you a favor. I treat customer service, wait staff, etc with respect and I'm friendly. A little courtesy is not asking too much.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I hate fat chicks that go on for years about some other person being "fatter"
Anyone remember this:

dT6u0HB.png

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I forgot to mention that I hate breadcrumbs in the butter too.

Also, those Ziploc bags that don't work.