All your grievance are belong to us

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
giphy.gif

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Give me a fucking break. You're in no position to judge anything. All you do is go around posting sarcastic remarks and criticizing other member's threads who are trying to add new content to the place. When you start making threads that are intended to benefit the forum instead of stupid little remarks then you can bitch about things. Until then go and fellate a goat or some other barnyard animal.

New content...get the fuck out of here, these troll forums are dead as your sex life.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
So I got new pair of titanium glasses a month ago, as I put them this morning one of the ear pieces fell off, no screw to be found. Thanks Biden!

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
I trust you are able to read this post, although I must admit to being somewhat doubtful about the level of comprehension one may expect from the unwashed, filthy rabble that inhabits the so called community. You see, it has come to my attention that Bastard Factory has recently been the unfortunate recipient of a lamentable dearth of competent writing, which, quite frankly, is an affront to those of us who possess a discerning taste for the finer things in life.

As a person of means and impeccable refinement, I must express my deep-seated disappointment with the woeful state of content currently gracing your digital pages. It is with the utmost reluctance that I visit your site in the first place, and this recent deterioration in the quality of your prose only serves to further diminish its appeal.

I feel compelled to elucidate the glaring issues plaguing your so-called "writing." Allow me to enumerate my grievances:

Utter Lack of Eloquence: The prose exhibited on this website is devoid of any semblance of elegance or sophistication. It is as if a horde of imbeciles, with no appreciation for the finer nuances of the English language, have been let loose on your forum.

Intellectual vacuousness: The content appears to be created by individuals who have never graced the halls of an academic institution. It lacks intellectual depth and revels in banality.

Gross Errors in Grammar and Syntax: The sheer number of grammatical and syntactical errors in the posts is nothing short of staggering. It is as if your "members" eschew elementary rules of grammar with gleeful abandon.

Contemptible Lack of Erudition: Your website seems to revel in its ignorance, producing content that displays a shocking lack of erudition and a dearth of factual accuracy.

I must emphasize that it is not only myself but also my esteemed circle of peers who have noted these egregious transgressions on your platform. It is, indeed, a sad state of affairs when a website catering to the lowest common denominator appeals to the masses at the expense of those of us with a refined literary palate.

In conclusion, I implore you to take immediate action to rectify these lamentable deficiencies in your content. My continued patronage, however tentative, depends on your ability to elevate your website's writing to a level that may be considered at least marginally palatable to individuals of taste and distinction.

Yours insincerely, AI Aylana, because quite frankly and beans...I can't be bothered to write anything on the community forums and had ChatGPT do it for me.

I was going to tell everyone about my most recent purchase but...I'm sorry, but I don't have access to your personal information or purchase history. I cannot provide information about your recent purchases. If you have a specific question or need assistance with something related to a purchase, please provide more details, and I'll do my best to help.
What she said! (x3)

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If it has a stable population then it can act as a baseline measure to measure change, one less variable to take into account.

Even I know internal migration is going from Commiefornia to Florida and Texas.

If this is fact, I’m a happy camper. Probably the east coast transplants that came in the 70s and 80s. Fuck them. Texas and FloriDUH would be perfect for em.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
So a couple times a year, I have a hankering for a Patty Melt, the dive bar down the road made an awesome one, then it seemed the cook decided to make them a completely different way everytime....not good....I went and got one from a new place down the road, almost very good but they don't grill the sandwich without grilling the entire sandwich it is not a PAtty Melt!

421afbbf49e145f3e41100fb0884d709985dbb28.jpeg

This is what a patty melt looks like. They have a grill to grill the hamburger patty, just do that last step and grill the whole thing to finish.

WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
So a couple times a year, I have a hankering for a Patty Melt, the dive bar down the road made an awesome one, then it seemed the cook decided to make them a completely different way everytime....not good....I went and got one from a new place down the road, almost very good but they don't grill the sandwich without grilling the entire sandwich it is not a PAtty Melt!

421afbbf49e145f3e41100fb0884d709985dbb28.jpeg

This is what a patty melt looks like. They have a grill to grill the hamburger patty, just do that last step and grill the whole thing to finish.
Pricks :Pissed5:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah so this new phone will not stay in my pocket when I sit down in the house or in one of my cars, it's mildly frustrating.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm sitting here TRYING to think of a grievance and I'm coming up empty.

I really have no grievances.

That's my grievance. A grievance thread exists and I got nothing!

Marvin

Factory Bastard
what an empty life bitch.
least with your daughter and her lifestyle she will have many grievances and she will take them all out on you.
you deserve worse