All your grievance are belong to us

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'd say the Murdy pic is far from 'average' (don't know if she's 'regular', ;))
She looks happy and alive. That usually comes from a person who is not ugly or dead on the inside, which most ppl seem to be.

I was addressing X's comment/concept. Personally, I think @Murdy is cute AF. I'm lucky enough to talk to her and her personality definitely makes her a full 10. She's fun AF, funny and so sweet.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
zx9FcyQ.gif
fixed that for ya

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I was addressing X's comment/concept. Personally, I think @Murdy is cute AF. I'm lucky enough to talk to her and her personality definitely makes her a full 10. She's fun AF, funny and so sweet.

Be serious Lily!!! I’m regular aka average in the distorted images these assfucks passed around!!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, but I've seen recent and untouched photos from EBS's daughter's quince...so...

You should see me do the eye squint when I come across one…

And especially when I realize it was attached to something nekkie I sent Ricky Retardo :eyeRoLL:

soooo CRINGE

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I don't swing that way. I don't have a problem being kind to other women.
Neither do I. Neither do I.

Some 'other women' are too horrible to be kind to though. Even for someone as graciously kind as I am. ;D
ex. flea, Flynn, Casket

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Just an hour or so ago I decided to take the doggo for walkies on this blustery rainy day as the weather app said no rain for the next 15 minutes, so we dash out the door and just as we are rounding the corner for home at the 12 minute mark it started raining real hard! Thank You for coming to my TED Talk.
Weather predictions are still just predictions. In Florida it can rain on one side of the street while not raining on the other side. Mother Nature > any graduated meteorogist that ever existed.

My advice to you is to appreciate life while respecting the weather and realize predictions of either are a horseshit of insurmountable proportions.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Weather predictions are still just predictions. In Florida it can rain on one side of the street while not raining on the other side. Mother Nature > any graduated meteorogist that ever existed.

My advice to you is to appreciate life while respecting the weather and realize predictions of either are a horseshit of insurmountable proportions.
NWMAfrY.jpg

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
All I know, when I was fit and in my flush of attractiveness, I would never have sent my pic to strangers anywhere. I was raised right.
So judgmental & lacking of a progressive nature.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
So judgmental & lacking of a progressive nature.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."
Do you just randomly go around cutting and pasting responses capriciously?

"I mingle with my peers or no one, and since I have no peers, I mingle with no one. I refuse to "look up." Optimism nauseates me. It is perverse. Since man's fall, his proper position in the universe has been one of misery."

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
I was walking around the so called community today and noticed that there were no forum influencers or content creators...only a few old dudes riding mobility scooters, which irritated me greatly.
Influencers & content creators < Inventors.

People still drive cars.

NO ONE DRIVES COMMENTS... except ugly useless trolls.

Young people who complain about old people aren't even smart enough to realize their own demise. Spoiler Alert... SAME.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Ryan Gosling is a God compared to anything Admin ever said at any time in his poor existence as a n00b.

Edit: I would fuck Ryan Gosling a thousand times before I would even contemplate the nutless existence that truly is... Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I want to fuck Ryan Gosling a thousand times!. :SoGay:

Thank You for sharing your personal mission statement with us.

“We’re gonna have a great country. It’s gonna be called the United States of America,” Trump said, neglecting the obvious fact that the country is already called the United States of America.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Do you just randomly go around cutting and pasting responses capriciously?

"I mingle with my peers or no one, and since I have no peers, I mingle with no one. I refuse to "look up." Optimism nauseates me. It is perverse. Since man's fall, his proper position in the universe has been one of misery."
He is 2 profound for u.
. You can neither fathom, nor soar to understand his profundnesses.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Thank You for sharing your personal mission statement with us.

“We’re gonna have a great country. It’s gonna be called the United States of America,” Trump said, neglecting the obvious fact that the country is already called the United States of America.

First who wouldn't fuck Ryan Gosling? Second, I doubt Ryan Gosling would consent to your advances.

Last edited: