Alt-right hero AWOL

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Scum bag pedophile loving democrats never feel shame

but yeah. That’s all going to come out during trial and bury the prosecutors case even further into the ground

Kyle’s gonna walk and I’m going to laugh in the face of every piece of shit leftist I know

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

but yeah. That’s all going to come out during trial and bury the prosecutors case even further into the ground

Kyle’s gonna walk and I’m going to laugh in the face of every piece of shit leftist I know

That's a tough kid.

And it's like, these people are fighting for the ability to terrorize and destroy communities, unfettered, and take away the citizens rights to defend themselves.

It's not just about Kyle. It's about all of us.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

That's a tough kid.

And it's like, these people are fighting for the ability to terrorize and destroy communities, unfettered, and take away the citizens rights to defend themselves.

It's not just about Kyle. It's about all of us.
Kyle’s a fucking Saint and an amazing shot

a fine hero of the revolution that needs to come so we can purge this great nation of leftist filth once and for all

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Fucking pedophile leftist trash would rather have seen Kyle dancing on a stage in women’s nightwear in front of crowd of drooling sick degenerate like admin with high heels and lipstick on than standing up to violent mobs on behalf of his community

fucking rodents.