Elon and the Alt Right stroke themselves into ecstasy over #Twitterfiles, surely this will be the end of Dark Brandon!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Our entire involvement in the Ukraine is based on the only port available, which is simultaneously surrounded by the UN. It’s the only way we can gain access, and this is why it’s been fought over since the cold war.

I’m going to put 2 and 2 together now and say this why Russia invaded the Ukraine. It makes so much sense now.

We used to elect war heroes with strong moral values. I’m so disgusted that someone like this has held office in my country.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Screenshot-20221206-182313-Chrome.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Right wing loons are trying to make a federal case out of an editorial decision made about sketchy and uncorroborated information.

I don't quite agree with this guy, but he does a good job of putting this tempest in a tea pot in context.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Imagine that, social media companies have to wrestle with content moderation? Outrageous!

What Matt Taibbi hasn't clearly addressed is what was held back by Musk...the emails have been cherry picked. Musk and Tabbibi have axes to grind and attention to bring to themselves and their business interests.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Imagine that, social media companies have to wrestle with content moderation? Outrageous!

What Matt Tabibbi hasn't clearly addressed is what was held back by Musk...the emails have been cherry picked. Musk and Tabbibi have axes to grind and attention to bring to themselves and their business interests.
Matt used to be respected, but he and Greenwald both kind of went off the reservation over the last few years. But even then, he doesn't show us much more than a difficult editorial decision.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Matt used to be respected, but he and Greenwald both kind of went off the reservation over the last few years. But even then, he doesn't show us much more than a difficult editorial decision.

I think some people just want to feel "special" and "in the know", they really get what going on, not like us poor "brainwashed" slubs, yanno?

Oh so superior.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Right wing loons are trying to make a federal case out of an editorial decision made about sketchy and uncorroborated information.

I don't quite agree with this guy, but he does a good job of putting this tempest in a tea pot in context.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

That isnt what is actually happening.

Greenwald didnt change, he still is the same guy he has always been. That's the point people make when they talk about extreme the dem/progs have gone.

Shit I'm in a group of gay and legitimate trans people who are fed up and there is a big joke about how the regular Pride rainbow flag is now considered the "conservative pride flag"

FB-IMG-1670504880460.jpg

It's not them, Admin. It's you guys. You've entered the "ideological purity" stage of this authoritarian movement that has been weeding out all the sensible and rational leftists and labeling them "right wing" or accusing them of "pandering" or as you stated "going off the reservation"(or as black people who reject it say "leaving the democrat plantation).

The problem is that Bidens postion was sold to foreign entities and big tech actively censored and suppressed the story. And now that all this info is being made public, your propaganda sources are going into damage control mode and blatantly lying about it.

Your mob is so dogmatic that anyone who questions or opposes the narrative they want the response is always to slam and smear them.

Again Greenwald is posting up the facts. You dont have to state the obvious thing we all know.....that your establishment left party demands mindless parroting and doesnt tolerate criticism....doesnt change reality.

Centrists are "far right extremists" today according to you guys.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
If you support a movement that embraces censorship, how can you be sure that what you spout hasn't already been censored by your media?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Our entire involvement in the Ukraine is based on the only port available, which is simultaneously surrounded by the UN. It’s the only way we can gain access, and this is why it’s been fought over since the cold war.

I’m going to put 2 and 2 together now and say this why Russia invaded the Ukraine. It makes so much sense now.

We used to elect war heroes with strong moral values. I’m so disgusted that someone like this has held office in my country.
Clinton was a war hero? What about Obama? The last one you people "elected" is a child sniffer with a son that manages to be just about the filthiest, most corrupt person that has ever had his dad as president.

But it's Trump that's the problem...

Last edited: