Welcome to Hell, Elon

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Increasingly you are getting fatter by the minute. I wonder why?

Oh, but I'm not. I'm actually going in the opposite direction. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to post on my recent successes, B. Did I say B? My bad, I meant Duhv.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
18c788f9d9e0cfdb.jpeg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh, but I'm not. I'm actually going in the opposite direction. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to post on my recent successes, B. Did I say B? My bad, I meant Duhv.

How fun. Another round of calling me Biggie.

Speaking of round....there you are :D

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Another round? When have I said this before that post? Please cite it.
Your dummy clone did and you'll have to forgive me since I don't distinguish between the two of you as from my perspective you are both equally worthless and interchangeable in terms of your absolute uselessness.

Hope this helps, Orca.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You have no reason to be ashamed of your dwarfish mien and tragic hair loss, keep spewing the bullshit and someday you will be "Big" too!
I'm sorry I don't have any Hunter Biden dick pictures to share with you but biting Biggie's ankles via proxy here isn't going to get you those photos any sooner, princess.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Your dummy clone did and you'll have to forgive me since I don't distinguish between the two of you as from my perspective you are both equally worthless and interchangeable in terms of your absolute uselessness.

Hope this helps, Orca.

I won't "forgive" you. He's not my clone and we most often post on different topics. When we post on the same topic, we most often focus on different angles. A discerning individual would see that.

A hack would not, Bigly.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I won't "forgive" you. He's not my clone and we most often post on different topics. When we post on the same topic, we most often focus on different angles. A discerning individual would see that.

A hack would not, Bigly.

You were not asked to "forgive". You were told you are going to have to.

Or let it eat at you. If you dont eat you first.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Of course you are.... everyone knows that riding a mobility scooter for a daily shart in the mart burns calories.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

A hack would not, Bigly.
You and the fag are tag-teaming Dove because you've both had your fweelz severely hurt in the past by her and Big.

Neither of you ever miss an opportunity for a dog-pile to satisfy that petty vindictive streak...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Of course not, if it was a guy however, you'd have flooded their inbox with vintage pics of yourself back in your prime during a 1980's SanFagdisco NAMBLA rally.
So predictable and consistent Scouse. As if you were there.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Liberals are seeing crimson red and seething over the fact that Elon is releases irrefutable facts in the form of THIER own incriminating communications between themselves.

That's called transparency and libs only hate it when it exposes what they really are.

Elon is on the correct side of history and libtards are big big mad.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Knowing his bad choices, and the money he’s lost, thrills me. Reminds me of a few who post here.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You and the fag are tag-teaming Dove because you've both had your fweelz severely hurt in the past by her and Big.

Neither of you ever miss an opportunity for a dog-pile to satisfy that petty vindictive streak...

Truth.

I never complain about it though. It's just pathetic they see themselves as justified when they become hateful and also act persecuted when their own behavior is served back to them.

It's the same gaslighting mentality in their party in general.

Have you noticed they launch attacks on everyone who challenges them and then they accuse that person of being "divisive" and "spreading hate"? Like that guy talking about Elon....and what they say about Trump?

Their definition of divisive and hateful is disagreeing with and challenging what they want.

This mentality is no different than an abusive husband beating his wife and blaming HER for not listening to him or for defying him. It's her fault.....and they would be so happy if she just did what he wanted.

There would be so much unity and progress if we all just shut up and let the establishment control our lives and do whatever they demand we do. If we dont....its us who cause hate and division.

Remember when we saw elected officials actually debate issues and come to solutions and work togther for the people they represent? Yeah those days are long gone because everything dems/progs want and do is perfect and holy and anyone who opposes them is an evil racist bad guy. That's where we are now. Our rights are negotiable to these people.