Welcome to Hell, Elon

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
In a noble effort aimed at bringing "Balance" back to the Social Media, Elon reinstates an avowed Neo-Nazi to Twitter.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Normalizing hate and discrimination is good, well as long as the hate isn't aimed at me!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Elon had to ban Kanye for posting a swastica on Twitter…

It got me thinking:

I used to think of racism online as just a troll pulled by disgruntled old white men who were frustrated by life and used the N word to blow off steam and simultaneously kill two birds with one stone by erupting an argument with it… but most of these psychos have actually bought into this now.

And then Trump happened and he resurrected the evil loser side from the Civil War and WWII. It’s exploding everywhere. I’m fucking disgusted that it’s the holidays and we have to endure this shit on top of everything else via social fucking media of all places because Kanye is having a mental episode and needs to capitalize on everything.

I’m boycotting all of his music for eternity because of this. There will be no “but college drop out hits!” for me. Fuck that sellout Uncle Tom POS.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Elon had to ban Kanye for posting a swastica on Twitter…

It got me thinking:

I used to think of racism online as just a troll pulled by disgruntled old white men who were frustrated by life and used the N word to blow off steam and simultaneously kill two birds with one stone by erupting an argument with it… but most of these psychos have actually bought into this now.

And then Trump happened and he resurrected the evil loser side from the Civil War and WWII. It’s exploding everywhere. I’m fucking disgusted that it’s the holidays and we have to endure this shit on top of everything else via social fucking media of all places because Kanye is having a mental episode and needs to capitalize on everything.

I’m boycotting all of his music for eternity because of this. There will be no “but college drop out hits!” for me. Fuck that sellout Uncle Tom POS.
Don't worry, fat libtards aren't on the chopping block just yet...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I asked you a simple question. How is that gaslighting?
It was rhetorical at best and you were alluding to the fact that I have some kind of irrational fear towards certain people.

This is textbook leftist pyschological manipulation and gaslighting.... what next, call me a transphobe for laughing at Aidsman dressed like Marilyn Monroe at dragqueen storytime?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It was rhetorical at best and you were alluding to the fact that I have some kind of irrational fear towards certain people.

This is textbook leftist pyschological manipulation and gaslighting.... what next, call me a transphobe for laughing at Aidsman dressed like Marilyn Monroe at dragqueen storytime?
Hmmm. Coming from a textbook racist, I suppose your defense makes sense, in Hater World.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
and he resurrected the evil loser side from the Civil War and WWII.

Now you wait jus' a darn minute!!!!

Im sittin' here, listening to "They are burning Georgia down", and you're telling us that the side that lost was the evil side!?

You Madam, need some history lessons :Rulez:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Shit about to get juicy lol. Im seeing a ton of stuff about to get revealed by Elon.

Saw this this morning lol....

21a31a84d0b46448.jpeg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Shit about to get juicy lol. Im seeing a ton of stuff about to get revealed by Elon.

Saw this this morning lol....

21a31a84d0b46448.jpeg
"My Pronouns are Prosecute/Fauci"

Fucking LOL. I didn't know Elon was that based, no wonder lefturds are soiling their manpons over the guy.

Who is the cuck he's responding to? It makes you wonder whether these establishment shills actually believe the nonsense they spout.