Welcome to Hell, Elon

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
So predictable and consistent Scouse. As if you were there.
I don't like faggots, Semen... sorry if this "offends" you and your loony leftard mindset.

Furthermore, I dont like tranny groomers and other LGBT peadoze, which the modern left goes out of it's way to defend...

Are you a fan of dragqueen story hour? Perhaps you should organise one in the Costa Ebolan church hut in the village square.

I'm not sure the natives would be too happy though.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't like faggots, Semen... sorry if this "offends" you and your loony leftard mindset.

Furthermore, I dont like tranny groomers and other LGBT peadoze, which the modern left goes out of it's way to defend...

Are you a fan of dragqueen story hour? Perhaps you should organise one in the Costa Ebolan church hut in the village square.

I'm not sure the natives would be too happy though.
Are you touching yourself now?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
k222Pfj.png

Wasnt that in San Fran where everyone is woke as fuck?

I mean....no shit they boo people who are not in their cult. And I saw it and it wasnt even that bad. Pelosi has been bood much harder and you guys ignore that but we are supposed to what....think Elon a CENTRIST being boo-d in progressive bubble that thinks dissent should be met with prison sentencing is some pulse of the nation?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yet in your home state it's prevalent...

Do you have no problem with trannies PLEASE ASS BOX ME! children?

Do you, and what are you gonna do about it? Similar to you being a ridicules Nazi. What can I do about it? All those weirdos in Ca. shave their pubes too. Nothing I can do about it

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wasnt that in San Fran where everyone is woke as fuck?

I mean....no shit they boo people who are not in their cult. And I saw it and it wasnt even that bad. Pelosi has been bood much harder and you guys ignore that but we are supposed to what....think Elon a CENTRIST being boo-d in progressive bubble that thinks dissent should be met with prison sentencing is some pulse of the nation?

My original home. I love it there.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Do you, and what are you gonna do about it? Similar to you being a ridicules Nazi. What can I do about it? All those weirdos in Ca. shave their pubes too. Nothing I can do about it
Well you could start by stop spreading Democrat propaganda, because that is the party which condones that shit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Would you want him to teach that to your kids and expose your kids to it?

See what the problem is? If schools started a nazi youth program that would be a problem right?

This is why people are mad about sexual identity politics and race politcs in schools.

We dont encourage kids to read Table Talk and Mein Kampf. We shouldnt be encouraging them to read shit like Gender Queer and This Book is Gay.

That's the issue. No one cares about people who wish to live as trans. We just dont want minors told they could be in the wrong body and transitioned. We dont want any males to be able to self ID themselves as women(which they are doing). A transitioned male to female doesnt get questioned in female spaces. Now we have men waving dicks around in domestic violence shelters and women forced to share cells with rapists.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My kids were raised to have open minds. I never filled their heads with conspiracy theories. They are both very successful as a result.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
That's handy, because only you and a certain other left-leaning, elderly gent, bring the subject up.
Link to where I brought up the discussion of you PLEASE ASS BOX ME! your inverted sack, thanks in advance.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well you could start by stop spreading Democrat propaganda, because that is the party which condones that shit.
Condones what shit? Condones the FACT that some people are gay? That's like saying I condone the fact that the earth circles the sun. It just does, whether I like it or not. It would be fucking mindless to get pissed about it.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Condones grown men dressed like women PLEASE ASS BOX ME! children with LGBT propaganda, you obtuse, disingeneous shill.

It's a reality which you and the other resident libtards turn a blind eye to on a regular basis.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey Semen, I've noticed a disproportionately large number of jews seem to be gay or trans, what's that about?

Maybe that's what keeps your population numbers so low...

Ask me if I care Scouse. Cool watching you loose it over nothing

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Clearly a latent homosexual. The most vociferous and strident ones always turn out to be gay.

It’s always the way. Scouse posts way more about shaving his pubes then the women he dates. Curious if ya ask me.

Last edited: