Welcome to Hell, Elon

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Hey guise

I think my 7 bedroom home lost about 12K in value the last time I checked, thanks to Biden's competent leadership

who do I make the check out to and where do I mail it?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Yes, he has.

Clearly he has. If he wanted to cash out his stocks, what the hell would he be taking in as cash? Fewer dollars.

Stupid ass.
This is exactly how you know Pig is dead ass broke and irretrievably stupid :LOL3:

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yes, he has.

Clearly he has. If he wanted to cash out his stocks, what the hell would he be taking in as cash? Fewer dollars.

Stupid ass.

giphy.gif

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yes, he has.

Stupid ass.

He hasn't sold any stock, you retarded shit head. Stock values fluctuate but that means nothing unless you want to sell. He has already said he doesn't want to sell any more because he wants to maintain his controlling stake.

So your retarded blathering is "He lost money even though he hasn't sold any stock and has no plans to sell any stock.". Biggie is right, you are stupid and broke, and you don't even understand capital gains aren't realized until a stock or asset is sold. Market price fluctuations don't matter if you are not selling and he still has exactly the same asset he had before the price fluctuations.

You can't fix stupid and the pig is fucking stupid.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Pig and Aidsmin are prime examples of what happens when you take members of naturally deficient gene pools and dump them into some substandard community college which would allow anyone capable of inhaling and exhaling at regular intervals to graduate with a degree as valueless as used bubble gum on the bottom of one's shoe.

lily, for future reference and so that you don't appear as irretrievably stupid as both of your pig ignorant parents and everyone in your lineage of wondrous idiots dating back to when your clan was first produced with the powder used to produce sea monkys; Billionaires with majority stakes in publicly traded companies do not sell chunks of stock which equate to a such a significant portion of their total ownership. You immorally daft idiot.

The mere suspicion of a planned stock sale of that magnitude by Elon or any other majority stakeholder in any publicly traded company would send the share price into an immediate nose dive. And that's just a fucking rumor which would cause that level of bloodshed. Imagine if it actually happened? The exchange would probably step in and halt the fucking stock just to contain the collateral damange you dense fucking imbecile.

In fact, if you had any idea of how the corporate infrastructure actually worked you'd know that top level execs, officers and board directors are not even allowed to sell their stocks outside of normally provisioned time-slots and doing so in chunks in excess of normally expected sizes is also detrimental to the stability of the share valuation.

Moron. How are you this dumb at 56 years old? How did you manage to make it past the CAPTCHA to register at a site like this to begin with? With brain function as low as yours how does California even permit you to posses a drivers license?

And before you make an even greater fool of yourself I will assist you on the next aspect of this jouney as you are obviously too clueless to sort this out for yourself. Billionaires who's wealth rests primarily in the valuation of traded stocks borrow against the value of their assets you fucking clueless clown. And unless Elon is planning on buying a quarter stake in the entire economy of Poland or something his loss is on paper only.

You'd know all of this if you weren't such a fucking low brow low life cretin that never amounted to anything

Fuck! Slaughter yourself, please. For the good of all your neighbors!

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey guise

I think my 7 bedroom home lost about 12K in value the last time I checked, thanks to Biden's competent leadership

who do I make the check out to and where do I mail it?
Your prolapsed anus does not count as a bedroom, sadly.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
and yet again pig continues to prove how utterly stupid she is

"Since stock valuations mean nothing, there's no reason to worry about the economy."

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
and yet again pig continues to prove how utterly stupid she is

"Since stock valuations mean nothing, there's no reason to worry about the economy."
Answer the question buttface, does Elmo pocket more money selling a share at 420 or at 150?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Look how pig ran because she’s stupid and cannot follow the plot here

So she sends in puddle boy to piss on himself with nonsense I didn’t read because he is on ignore

Lolz

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
That fat sloppy and stupid cow living in a rental property, with a low credit score and a room mate after 50 just to get by telling ANYONE she knows ANYTHING about finances, stocks and wealth management is fucking laughable at face value

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I love it when you say words like "wealth management".

So magical ♡

Was it in a B movie or an SNL skit where a couple was having sex and the woman(?) started shouting "I'm accruing! I'm accruing!"? In any event thanks for sticking that fucking audio clip in my brain now. On a loop.

<weeps inconsolably>

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
That fat sloppy and stupid cow living in a rental property, with a low credit score and a room mate after 50 just to get by telling ANYONE she knows ANYTHING about finances, stocks and wealth management is fucking laughable at face value
Hey shot shot, let me dumb this down as much as I can, is 420 more than 150?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey shot shot, let me dumb this down as much as I can, is 420 more than 150?

They won't even agree that losing $200 billion in valuation is not a good thing.

Because investors don't change their investment strategies when a corporations shares start to tank.

I mean, really...what am I thinking?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
They won't even agree that losing $200 billion in valuation is not a good thing.

Because investors don't change their investment strategies when a corporations shares start to tank.

I mean, really...what am I thinking?
Yeah no shit sherlock, you don't get to brag and be amazed about the guy being worth 1 Trillion dollars( made up off the top of my head as an example hall monitors, chill) when he no longer is and might only be worth a 1/3rd of that much under current market conditions, he's highly leveraged and if he isn't he should be 'concerned' about his debt load, and looming int. pmt.s