Welcome to Hell, Elon

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"
It is long past time for proponents of the Russia collusion conspiracy theory to back off. No reasonably objective observer can take the allegations seriously any longer. Persisting in that line of argument reflects little more than rabid partisanship.

Promotion of the collusion allegations has needlessly increased public animosity toward Russia and heightened already dangerous tensions between the two countries that possess the largest (by far) nuclear arsenals. Granted, the American public’s mounting anger toward China may ultimately cause that country to eclipse Russia as the perceived number one enemy of the United States, but hostility toward Russia nevertheless remains at worrisome levels. It’s possible that most people who originally embraced the Russia collusion allegations honestly believed them and concluded that a far‐reaching investigation was warranted. But we’ve had that investigation, and given the many exculpatory revelations that have emerged over the past year, Trump’s accusers no longer have a credible excuse for their persistence"

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

What gets me is we have an actual crime committed and a seat being sold for foreign influence and that whole mess was suppressed from public knowledge to help a certain party. And that's supposed to be okay and while we desperately search for any reason....whatsoever...true or not... to go after anyone who challenges that party.

I used to think democrats were just shitty with shitty policies that sound good but do harm when applied. Now I see them as viscious and authoritarian liars who will disregard any rights we have to hold onto their power.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
"
It is long past time for proponents of the Russia collusion conspiracy theory to back off. No reasonably objective observer can take the allegations seriously any longer. Persisting in that line of argument reflects little more than rabid partisanship.

Promotion of the collusion allegations has needlessly increased public animosity toward Russia and heightened already dangerous tensions between the two countries that possess the largest (by far) nuclear arsenals. Granted, the American public’s mounting anger toward China may ultimately cause that country to eclipse Russia as the perceived number one enemy of the United States, but hostility toward Russia nevertheless remains at worrisome levels. It’s possible that most people who originally embraced the Russia collusion allegations honestly believed them and concluded that a far‐reaching investigation was warranted. But we’ve had that investigation, and given the many exculpatory revelations that have emerged over the past year, Trump’s accusers no longer have a credible excuse for their persistence"

What gets me is we have an actual crime committed and a seat being sold for foreign influence and that whole mess was suppressed from public knowledge to help a certain party. And that's supposed to be okay and while we desperately search for any reason....whatsoever...true or not... to go after anyone who challenges that party.

I used to think democrats were just shitty with shitty policies that sound good but do harm when applied. Now I see them as viscious and authoritarian liars who will disregard any rights we have to hold onto their power.
Cato Institute* LOL!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
2d53966324cd6e6e.png
That's ironic, coming from a MAGA head.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
“Daddy will you read a Libertarian Fairy Tale to me?”

Its better than systemic racism fairytales that lead to actual death and violence though.

Personally I'd rather tell my children the value of living and let live.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Its better than systemic racism fairytales that lead to actual death and violence though.

Personally I'd rather tell my children the value of living and let live.
8308779c0dd4a2660aedeab35b77ae628ad15458.jpeg

Once again lets review, the inventor making a phrase, CRT, he admits he
didn't even understand into Red Meat for the meat heads,

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Since when did he become a MAGA head?

The day he decided transparency was consistent with tenets of free speech and decided to release irrefutable facts on coordinated censorship in favor of a single political party?
Are the 'irrefutable facts' in the room now?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
8308779c0dd4a2660aedeab35b77ae628ad15458.jpeg

Once again lets review, the inventor making a phrase, CRT, he admits he
didn't even understand into Red Meat for the meat heads,

So you are saying that no parent anywhere in this country saw things in the classroom that pissed them off? No one looked at curriculums (of which I posted a few of) or materials....some dude told them to get mad?

All these people just decided to go fuck with their school because a "conservative activist" told them to?

So you dont look at fuck all do you?

Okay so the defense of CRT concepts in the classroom that you and Oak spew are also made up?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
So you are saying that no parent anywhere in this country saw things in the classroom that pissed them off?

All these people just decided to go fuck with their school because a "conservative activist" told them to?

So you dont look at fuck all do you?
I saw thousands of my fellow American citizens assault and loot and pillage our Nations Capitol in order to obey Dear Leader and stop the steal.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The weird thing is Admin will both deny antifa exists as a group and also he defends them.

They both deny CRT concepts in public schools while also defending them(claiming we dont teach history in its fullness....but failing to actually back that claim). They do this sort of thing all the time.

Exactly what is an open mind here? Willingness to just take these shitty ass vague comments and be like "yeah you know. ..you guys really got it right. I have no idea what your point is beyond you hate everyone else....and you contradict yourselves on the daily....but yeah I really suck please forgive my closed mind! Now I shall join you and fight whatever cause I'm told to fight with no question and spew viscious unhinged hate at anyone who doesnt just agree with me!"

I've taught my daughter when men act like this....unclear communication, inconsistency, gaslighting and twisting...that the man is an abuser and to run. But we are supposed to be open minded to this behavior in a politcal party?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So guys the New Yorker told us nothing is happening and is blaming Rufo for the anger parents are having over curriculums and incidents in the classroom.

None of this is stuff they see on their own..
.nope its Rufos fault

All the videos. All the activist teachers. All the materials. The DOE websites. All lies guys.....this far left bias source said so.

Who need to listen to actual people when you have propagandists to clear it up?

But I'm closed minded?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

We have been saying that everyone right of Stalin is a "right wing extremist".

There is no center anymore. There hasnt been. YOU people shut down anything that violates your narratives. Jimmy Dore is a right wing activist now......that's how off the cliff you people have gone.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Admins doesnt even have kids in school but he knows the curriculums and materials better than parents that do have kids in schools.

He knows Rufo started it and it's all made up. These parents are just all "cons" who decided to pass laws for no reason at all!

But also because we dont want "full history" taught (meaning revised history such as the 1619 Project....which is fucking CRT lense bullshit)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's cute how you guys just adopt Russian terms for propaganda without a single whiff of the irony.

Do you even know how to establish what info is correct? Because you just run with bullshit on a regular basis.

It's also interesting that when you assholes claim people are mislead, you spew hatred at them, right them off, and claim they are not "worth" correcting. Which makes you pieces of nazi shit, truly. Unwilling to sort through to find correct info kinda says it all.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Tesla, Inc. (TSLA)​

NasdaqGS - NasdaqGS Real Time Price. Currency in USD
Following

157.67-10.15 (-6.05%)
As of 12:31PM EST. Market open.

Tesla's Market Cap. continues circling the drain.