Welcome to Hell, Elon

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lily must have so many bugs up her ass that some are unknown to entomologists...did you know she was just starting shit in a thread about pillows a few minutes ago, her behavior is so immature.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Lily must have so many bugs up her ass that some are unknown to entomologists...did you know she was just starting shit in a thread about pillows a few minutes ago, her behavior is so immature.
Pig has no self control

No intelligence either

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
It's hiarious how she barely goes a day without getting into a full blown row with someone.

I remember the time she basically flung Aidsman mobility scooter first under the bus by admitting that he's old as fuck. :LOL3:

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
It's hiarious how she barely goes a day without getting into a full blown row with someone.

I remember the time she basically flung Aidsman mobility scooter first under the bus by admitting that he's old as fuck. :LOL3:
So when do I stop seeing your syphilitic posts?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

She also revealed he's on some kind of disability

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Damn glad the Sister's have me on ignore, so I don't have to listen to their childish drivel.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I guess you read everything I post, and lie about it.

How weird. You need to be muzzled. I am uncomfortable with your nose up my ass.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
“I’m lily. It says so on my profile”

Rotflmao

The irony is delicious

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Poor pig

doesn't understand what Oerdin and I were talking about.

Hint, it involves more than just simple math. Which pig also happens to struggle with

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Poor pig

doesn't understand what Oerdin and I were talking about.

Hint, it involves more than just simple math. Which pig also happens to struggle with
Oh good you're here, so what is it, does it matter how much cash I get for my one share of stock, or nah?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
lmao

Lily wants so badly to avoid looking as dumb as she does so she tries to hide behind someone even dumber