We can see now why liberals hate Elon - he's exposing them back and forth

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
...where @The Prowler lives:

man sez possibly the worst place in Canada, eh?

@Joe I will comment on that video as I watch it...

@Joe First off, the dude thought the Farmer's Market was open every day? When does he think the farmers will farm?

@Joe Re-tard!!!!

@Joe Also, the Farmer's Market to go to in KW is the St. Jacobs Farmer's Market which is about a 5 minute drive from Kitchener. But some clueless yellow-toothed fuckwit YouTube blogger would no know that.

AF1QipMvODGIVtmequC5Dq3I3g5O3K_r8zwahZ7uzGHs=s680-w680-h510

@Joe Another nice thing about the St. Jacobs Farmer's Market is that you will sometimes see me performing there in the spring, summer, and fall.

@Joe The guy did a lot of complaining about mask mandates. They sucked. But they were all over the country.

@Joe When he walked around Victoria Park he started at the clock tower from the old City Hall which is where you could have seen me perform last summer several times, including for the Terry Fox Run where we were the featured music performers.

@Joe At 11:30 your guy takes a walk in a park near where I grew up where I spent many hours as a kid. He says, and I quote,

"This is the good thing about Waterloo that I was expecting. Lots of these little nature trails."

"You get out here and it is, like, nice neighbourhood, lots of nature. It is a cool little town."

@Joe And he continues to praise Kitchener for the rest of the video.

@Joe So, that kinda backfired on you. @Joe You really should have watched the video.

@Joe One more thing. Did you see him walking in the bush? Around bodies of water. Did you notice, even once, him being bothered by a mosquito? Nope. You know why @Joe? There are not many mosquitos in most areas and they are only bad for a week or two all year. And, bonus for me, when they are around I just ignore them. I do not let them bother me and if they bite me, they do not make me itch or anything.

@Joe Here is another review of Kitchener:

@Joe At 2:09, as she is talking about an area of town that is known to be unsafe, her camera pans over to a driveway that I was dragged into and mugged when I was in Grade 8 while walking home after seeing the movie "The Jerk". So, yeah, that area can be a little unsafe. I actually lived just up the hill on Cedar Street from where she was filming in my late 20's. I rented the main floor of a house. Two drug dealers rented the second floor. Crack whores were dropped off to "work" just two doors down at a high rise apartment building at all hours. One block down on Eby Street there were about 6 crack houses in one block. It was a fun neighbourhood. Shit going on 24/7.

@Joe You can see where I was mugged at 2:24 again.

@Joe Do you ever get sick of failing?

Hahahahahaha!!!!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Except unlike you, I've got options if need be

@Joe, I just want to make sure you saw this post @Joe

The one where I point out how it is nice and sunny here and cold and rainy where you are....

@Joe They are calling for highs of 17, 20, 21, 23, 23 Celcius next M-F, @Joe.

And Sunny every day.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

@Joe Meanwhile, in your shithole city, they are calling for highs of 9, 9, 9, 7, 10 Celcius next M-F, @Joe.

And cold rain 4 out of 5 days.

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After you talked about how the weather is the only advantage your shithole city has!!

Hahahaha!!!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Except unlike you, I've got options if need be.

@Joe The only option you have that really matters is to be a loser.

Hahahahahaha!!!!!

All the sunny destinations are relatively closeby to us

California is only 600 miles to the south or less.

We can drive down there almost 365 days of the year.

@Joe I can drive to Florida in about 16 hours. Of course, if I take my 2023 C8 Corvette Stingray I could make it in about an hour and a half!!!

Or to Arizona. Flights to Hawaii and Mexico are easy to get.

@Joe I can book a flight to Cancun from Kitchener for this Tuesday for $159. Travel time is 3h55m.

@Joe Check it out for yourself, you dummy:

Hahahahahahaha!!!!

But I notice about the only place people in Ontario, New York, Quebec have to go to escape the bitterly cold winters is Florida. and that's a long trek for ya'll.

And it's not that safe to drive down to Florida in January from what I understand

and that's why Florida is your mecca, eh?

I went there one winter from Toronto once.

It's really quite far and cold from where you live

I don't believe there's any direct flights to any major destinations where you live Prowler

I guess you gotta transfer and hop on one of those propeller planes or 727's to Toronto, eh

@Joe You loser, we can fly anywhere in the world.

@Joe You are desperate. Even the flight to your shithole city that I am taking soon is only 5 hours.

@Joe Fuck you are dumb.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Joe Are you really that stupid?

$Joe My house would bring in $1.1 million CAD. That is over $800K USD.

You can buy houses all over Florida for well under $800K.

Here's one in Tampa for $550K:

@Joe But there are thousands and thousands of nice house all over Florida that I could buy for well under $800K.

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
....But you still can't afford Florida @The Prowler

Don't forget the costs of obtaining permanent residency.

At least another $500,000 US.

So all of a sudden the practical reality of moving to Florida has jumped considerably for you Prowler.

Plunk down a million as an investor & they might consider your request.

On BTW, take your tranquilizers and meds so you can stop barking like your deranged rescue dog Prowler

It's noticeably that when you scream oversized bold text in your posts that you are getting angry again

Real conservatives can control their tempers y'know.

But you're losing control again Prowler

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
....But you still can't afford Florida @The Prowler

@Joe As I already showed you, I could buy this house in Florida with money from selling my house and I would have over $250K USD left over:

@Joe Do those big numbers confuse you?

Don't forget the costs of obtaining permanent residency.

At least another $500,000 US.

@Joe I would not want permanent residency. I would live in Canada at least 6 months of the year if I were to buy a house in Florida.

@Joe Not that I have decided to buy a house in Florida. It is just an option. Because @Joe, unlike you @Joe, I have options.

@Joe Why would you make such stupid assumptions?

Plunk down a million as an investor & they might consider your request.

@Joe I already have more than a million invested in the US Markets.

On BTW, take your tranquilizers and meds so you can stop barking like your deranged rescue dog Prowler

@Joe I have been slapping you silly here in this thread @Joe.

@Joe You Like??

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!

It's noticeably that when you scream oversized bold text in your posts that you are getting angry again

Real conservatives can control their tempers y'know.

But you're losing control again Prowler

@Joe Do the big letters upset you Senile @Joe?

@Joe Are you looking forward to Next Week in Chilly Wet Vancouver?

@Joe They are calling for highs of 17, 20, 21, 23, 23 Celcius next M-F, @Joe.

And Sunny every day.

@Joe Meanwhile, in your shithole city, they are calling for highs of 9, 9, 9, 7, 10 Celcius next M-F, @Joe.

And cold rain 4 out of 5 days.

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I already have more than a million invested in the US Markets.
You're fully of shit ....and Envy as well.

If you had that much you would have bought a house or 2 in Florida by now.

I know you'd rather be there in the Winter instead of some icy shithole in Ontario in January but quite obviously you can't afford it.

Instead of lusting after things you can't have, why don't you stop living the LIE & enjoy life like a normall grownup retiree?

Anyways, this is you in 20 years if it isn't already @The Prowler...

...a bald Angry White Male who has nothing better to do than spew out jealous fantasies

Learn to enjoy life man. Fuck ifya can't afford that home in Florida, then buy a mobile home or a cheap trailer and join the other wannabes from Ontario there living the dream. But at least they're honest & I respect them for that. They just wanna get away from the freezing Ontario winters.

With all the stress you're building up with your pretend wannabe existence, you're gonna die of heart attack soon.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Now Girls, you are both Canadian.

But that's the thing, since I am Canadian & have been to @The Prowler 's neck of the woods, I can see through his lies deceit & bullshhit to reveal to ya'll the LIE that he lives @Admin.

BTW I was born in an extremely cold climate where it went down to -40 in the winter and there was snow on the ground 7 months of the year. So I know what it's like. Cain't fool me. Spend the winters trying to stay warm & when summer arrives it's mosquitos that eat ya alive.

I don't know why anyone would bother worrying his little head off about others who lead better lives them him.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
If you had that much you would have bought a house or 2 in Florida by now.

@Joe You continue to show your ignorance. My wife and I are both retired, in our 50's, and are living on our savings. We have several million in savings because that is what we need. @Joe I do not have government assistance like you, and I do not just scrape by like you.

@Joe Fuck you are dumb. Sticking too much of our assets into real estate would be risky. More properties means more insurance and more property tax and more maintenance, etc. etc.. Our plan is to use any proceeds from the sale of our house and/or our land in Ontario to finance any new real estate purchases. In other words, we are not going to increase our real estate expenditures. We do not want to decrease them either, though, because it offers more diversity in our investments.

@Joe The rest of your post is just Stuck. On. Repeat.

Keep saying the same dumb shit, @Joe. At some point you might even start to believe it!!!

Hahahaha!!!!!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
But that's the thing, since I am Canadian & have been to @The Prowler 's neck of the woods, I can see through his lies deceit & bullshhit to reveal to ya'll the LIE that he lives @Admin.

BTW I was born in an extremely cold climate where it went down to -40 in the winter and there was snow on the ground 7 months of the year. So I know what it's like. Cain't fool me. Spend the winters trying to stay warm & when summer arrives it's mosquitos that eat ya alive.

I don't know why anyone would bother worrying his little head off about others who lead better lives them him.

@Joe I have no idea where you were, but I live in the most desirable spot in Canada. Like I already said, about 25% of the country lives within 100 miles of me.

@Joe People live here because it is desirable here. Not just for the weather, but for a million reasons.

The next 7 days...highs of 18, 20, 22, 24, 23, 22, and 20C.

That is 68, 72, 75, 73, 72, and 68F for the Americans here.

Oh, and sunny every day with showers called for one day.

Where Liar @Joe lives they are not calling for a high of 60F or above even once in the next week.

BTW I was born in an extremely cold climate where it went down to -40 in the winter and there was snow on the ground 7 months of the year.

@Joe Where was that?!?!!? It sure as fuck was not SW Ontario. You fuckin' retard.

Fuckin' @Joe suffered from brain freeze throughout his childhood and it left him with permanent brain damage.

It is starting to make sense.

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!

senior penor

Factory Bastard

You grew up in manitoba, didn't you......