I figured out why liberals hate children so much

senior penor

Factory Bastard
Satan hates children and liberals are spawns of their father so they hate children as well

Jesus condemned children to liberal hate when he said this

Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.…
Who said liberals hate children? From what I'm seeing, they love them a little too much in the wrong way to the point they are howling mad that little timmy doesn't know how to give a proper rusty trombone by the age of 7(while hiding behind the LGBTQ+ skirt to do it), and having
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
so some man in drag can wave his penis in their face.
Oh right. you're talking about abortion. they just hate the responsibility of raising a child.

They don't actually hate the children.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Who said liberals hate children? From what I'm seeing, they love them a little too much in the wrong way to the point they are howling mad that little timmy doesn't know how to give a proper rusty trombone by the age of 7(while hiding behind the LGBTQ+ skirt to do it), and having
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
so some man in drag can wave his penis in their face.
Oh right. you're talking about abortion. they just hate the responsibility of raising a child.

They don't actually hate the children.

They either wanna kill them or fuck them.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I really like that picture of Biggie. I love his smirk.
I genuinely dont understand how that is the picture being used to mock him. It makes me smile seeing it.

By all means you know.

Is that really @Biggie Smiles in that photo @Dove?

1421DD5F-E041-475F-B88B-86C73ED5D60C.png

Last edited: