I figured out why liberals hate children so much

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Satan hates children and liberals are spawns of their father so they hate children as well

Jesus condemned children to liberal hate when he said this

Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.…

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Actually @Biggie Smiles as a liberal I often worry about your children, those of @Dove & the world they will inherit. And they're not even my childten. Compared to them we will be among the last to experience some semblance of economic & social stability. I worry about the coming of artificial intelligence & its potential to destroy society as we know it.

Many of the the social ills you often fret about are symptoms of social decay which primarily have their roots in corporate greed & unbridled capitalism.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Actually @Biggie Smiles as a liberal I often worry about your children, those of @Dove & the world they will inherit. And they're not even my childten. Compared to them we will be among the last to experience some semblance of economic & social stability. I worry about the coming of artificial intelligence & its potential to destroy society as we know it.

Many of the the social ills you often fret about are symptoms of social decay which primarily have their roots in corporate greed & unbridled capitalism.

As a liberal.....it was liberal movements that brought this about.

Attacking marriage and the family unit was not a good idea.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Seamajor's stubby is that small?

How would you guys even know?

Weirdness.....

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Seamajor's stubby is that small?

How would you guys even know?

Weirdness.....

They call it a penis as opposed to a hermaphrodite cunt. Concentrate on you proud tits DD.

• LOL
Reactions: X
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oh damn

I wrote "children" and an alarm bell went off in someone's slum and here he is all excited and thirsty

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Looks like the dwarf is peaking. I’m certain he peaks at his maw when she’s dressing.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Looks like the dwarf is peaking. I’m certain he peaks at his maw when she’s dressing.

Since you're the same height, I guess you're a dwarf too.

Or is that height from where you are hunched over grabbing Smurfs?

iu

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Since you're the same height, I guess you're a dwarf too.

Or is that height from where you are hunched over grabbing Smurfs?

iu
that clown ain't 5' 9"

he's barely taller than a standard towel bar -- christ the sink counter top is almost level with those gay ass butterflies he has tattooed on his moobs.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I think it's more about "I was here first"

To make sure they'll have enough resources in the future, they're willing to kill the newer generations

Of course, that means that the world will be full of old folks shitting themselves, alone at home. The rich ones will have robots to take care of them

The rest will die alone, full of bed sores, in a dump that was once a home.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I’m way taller, and oh yeah, I don’t wear a tutu

How are you taller than 5' 9", when you said you were 5' 9"? You eat some magic beans or some shit? Get the fuck outta here with that shit :LOL3:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
How are you taller than 5' 9", when you said you were 5' 9"? You eat some magic beans or some shit? Get the fuck outta here with that shit :LOL3:
Taller than 5' 9" lmao......

He once posted a picture once a year or so back in his cheep straw and mud hut bathroom and the sink countertop was just about level with those gay ass butterflies he has tatted to the top of his moobs

More than 5' 9" hahahahahahahahahahahaa in centimeters maybe

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Taller than 5' 9" lmao......

He once posted a picture once a year or so back in his cheep straw and mud hut bathroom and the sink countertop was just about level with those gay ass butterflies he has tatted to the top of his moobs

More than 5' 9" hahahahahahahahahahahaa in centimeters maybe

Your maw proves it ya little wanker

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I really like that picture of Biggie. I love his smirk.
I genuinely dont understand how that is the picture being used to mock him. It makes me smile seeing it.

By all means you know.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Is sewage posting pictures of midgets and people who are taller than him again?

you know why he likes them midget people don't you? They remind him of something

you know, size wise

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is sewage posting pictures of midgets and people who are taller than him again?

you know why he likes them midget people don't you? They remind him of something

you know, size wise

I'm gonna keep my thoughts on that to myself because I dont wanna make you uncomfortable and drive Murd to alcohol poisoning tonight.

I'm a LADY. Sometimes.