Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fatso would have kept silent as to appease his idiot followers

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fatso would have kept silent as to appease his idiot followers

That doesn't even make sense. Trump would have immediately spoke out against the trans mass killer plus he wouldn't have campaigned to keep the manifesto secret the way the Biden crime family has.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What a fucked up post. Best of luck to your step kids.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That doesn't even make sense. Trump would have immediately spoke out against the trans mass killer plus he wouldn't have campaigned to keep the manifesto secret the way the Biden crime family has.

Like he did when half a million died from Covid when he was Pres? Tell a what stupid, I’ll still trade ya 3 Hunter Biden’s for 1 Jared Kushner.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You really are low I.Q.. The states which opened back up early had lower death rates plus better economic outcomes. Masks didn't work, shutting everything down didn't work, closing schools was a disaster. The best approach according to data driven results?

The Swedish/Florida approach of telling high risk people (mostly fat old people and people with multiple pre-existing conditions like the aids infected faggots) to self isolate, tell people to wash their hands frequently, and social distance with in reason while in doors. Know that outdoors U.V. light kills it in just minutes. Next time actually read the fucking data and stop being such a partisan loser.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Listen to the little cowboy, and the secret child molester. I know, reasoning with reason is out of the question. You ignorant fucks. Tennessee needs your types. Clearly the kids of that state are smarter and braver.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They’ve almost got ya Oerdin. Resist harder. Give a shit about gun control. The KIDS in the US are demanding It. You’re clearly not.