"Mommy, why do liberals murder children"

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"Well Johnny, they're all selfish, ungodly, and amoral." "God told us all about them though and how He's gonna send them all to hell for eternity!"

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"Well Johnny, they're all selfish, ungodly, and amoral." "God told us all about them though and how He's gonna send them all to hell for eternity!"

I don't have kids so I don't think about it much Lokmeer. I suppose you do tho.

Just remember ta show love & compassion to those kids who rob yer farm one day after Roe v Wade gets struck down since they never asked ta be born, Bud.

As a Christian who forgives & has compassion for others, I know you will Lokmeer.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Just remember ta show love & compassion to those kids who rob yer farm one day after Roe v Wade gets struck down since they never asked ta be born, Bud.

As a Christian who forgives & has compassion for others, I know you will Lokmeer.
Once they're old enough to choose to steal, I'll shoot em.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But their 'God's Children' Lokmeer!
Ya'd be murdering his creations!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They arent asking to be dismembered or burned to death either, Joe.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But their 'God's Children' Lokmeer!
Ya'd be murdering his creations!
Dont think about it josephine. You aint smart enough.