Alt-right hero AWOL

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
  • Prosecutors can't find Kyle Rittenhouse.
  • They are seeking his arrest and arguing for a $200,000 increase in bail.
Prosecutors in Wisconsin are demanding that Kyle Rittenhouse, the teenage vigilante charged with murdering two people at a Black Lives Matter protest, be arrested for failing to inform authorities of his whereabouts, which are currently unknown.

Court records show that, on January 28, mail sent to Rittenhouse's stated address in Antioch, Illinois, was returned to sender. In a motion filed Wednesday, the Kenosha County District Attorney's office asks a judge to issue an arrest warrant for the defendant and increase his bail by $200,000 - bringing it to $2.2 million - for failing to provide his current address.

The request comes after prosecutors last month sought to modify Rittenhouse's bail conditions after he was pictured at a bar
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
with members of the Proud Boys, a right-wing extremist group. His
, approved weeks later, prohibit him from associating with known bigots.

I hear people complaining that murderers are being let out of prison.

Where is the outcry?

...WHERE is the RAAAAAGE !

Well, Kyle is a real hero. Rightie murderes always are. You know that.
Believe it or not - some of these unaffiliated "freethinkers" we got here
were defending Timothy McVeigh earlier.

...no really.

Ill keep in mind that If i or my daughters ever have to use deadly force to defend ourselves against a violent pursuer.....that you will put on the level of McVeigh useless I get beaten and/or raped with no fight.

See how completely stupid your logic here is? And I think you know damn well he was defending himself.

You chose to fuss about Kyle but you dont care that town was left in ruins and these savages tried to burn a building occupied by children. I supposed you think those kids are terrorists for not burning too death.

I dont see any outrage over the 40 people and 7 kids murdered because of these riots.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
KYLE is at large and they r worried
They know he kills pedophiles so they should be

especially sea

What are the odds.

A gang of rioters show up in Kenosha to terrorize and destroy the town on behalf of a rapist who was being arrested on a warrant for sexual assault and became violent. Refused to stop when he was ordered. And was reaching into his car to grab a weapon. So he gets shot 7 times and ends up paralyzed. I LOVE that a rapist got paralyzed.

So Kyle is in Kenosha helping clean, giving aid, tries to put out a dumpster fire and gets attacked, chased and cornered by a psychopath who had anally raped children. Shoots him and runs towards police to surrender himself.

And on his way shoots two more violent criminals who were attacking him. The one guy who drew a gun got his arm blown off.

So a Hispanic kid shoots three white men who were actively attacking him and he gets called a "white supremacist".

It makes no sense. It just tells you that regular Americans are hated. If this mob decides to attack your town and brutalize you, people on the left dont think you should be allowed to protect yourself or defend your home.

I keep repeating this because it's really hard to wrap my mind around how people have become so viscious and devoid of empathy. How on earth can they believe they are for the people when the people are being terrorized by a political mob and they dont even think the people should be able to protect themselves?

A 17 year old is not allowed to defend himself. Not In their eyes. He should have gotten beaten and/or killed so it could be ignored.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why isnt Secorea Turners murderer this hot of a topic?

This little 8 year old girl....a black girl, was murdered because her mother drove down the wrong street and the BLM "protesters" that were in the Wendy's parking lot(where Rayshard Brooks was shot when he became violent during a dui arrest) decided to shoot at the car.

A car containing an innocent black mother and her child. And her child.....HER CHILD was murdered.

But there is no outrage and that really was a completely innocent child murdered for no fucking reason except political hate.

So basically people are pissed that a BLM riot didnt take another young life and that kid fought to live. And won.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Prosecutors in Wisconsin are demanding that Kyle Rittenhouse, the teenage vigilante charged with murdering two people at a Black Lives Matter protest, be arrested for failing to inform authorities of his whereabouts, which are currently unknown.

Court records show that, on January 28, mail sent to Rittenhouse's stated address in Antioch, Illinois, was returned to sender. In a motion filed Wednesday, the Kenosha County District Attorney's office asks a judge to issue an arrest warrant for the defendant and increase his bail by $200,000 - bringing it to $2.2 million - for failing to provide his current address.

The request comes after prosecutors last month sought to modify Rittenhouse's bail conditions after he was pictured at a bar

Where is the outcry?

...no really.
Who, faggit?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
PS: for the interested parties

If this guy is white
so is Kyle.

2926.jpg
Libs labled him white hispanic, ding dong.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Where is the outcry?

...no really.

Of course they were. I mean, they do, in fact (so this is not a Godwin violation) also worship Hitler. So, of course McV and Kyle are big heroes. They were hoping Trump would be the 21st century Adolph, but they were disappointed, and are still acting out a lot due to that major disappointment.

Literally everyone condemns McVeigh.

Hollowbrain is lying to you. Blatantly.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Where is the outcry?

...no really.

Of course they were. I mean, they do, in fact (so this is not a Godwin violation) also worship Hitler. So, of course McV and Kyle are big heroes. They were hoping Trump would be the 21st century Adolph, but they were disappointed, and are still acting out a lot due to that major disappointment.
McVeigh is a Monster

Kyle is MAGA to the max

and you're a moron for believing anything different.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Y'all know what happens to rabid dogs? They get put down, so they dont harm anyone else.

Kyle simply put down some rabid dogs that were out to inflict harm :Grin3:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why am I not surprised that Lotus is so stupid she thinks the ok sign is a "white supremacist sign"? That was all just a joke started by 4chan to see if they could get the idiot left to believe anything. Not surprisingly, they could and did. This has been debunked over and over but stupid people like Lotus never learn. It is like they are incapable of learning.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Why am I not surprised that Lotus is so stupid she thinks the ok sign is a "white supremacist sign"? That was all just a joke started by 4chan to see if they could get the idiot left to believe anything. Not surprisingly, they could and did. This has been debunked over and over but stupid people like Lotus never learn. It is like they are incapable of learning.

If the OK sign is the sign of a white supremacist Looks like AOC didn't get the memo :LMAO2:

Screen-Shot-2020-07-13-at-9.43.17-AM.png

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

4chan had people pissing their pants and posting pics of it.

4chan also started Qanon.

It's funny when those on the left cry about Q but embrace dumbassery and conspiracy on their own side.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Notice how liberals come up off the rails when pedophiles are exterminated

Had it been a christian baker who was murdered that night they'd be fighting to ensure the culprit walked away a free man.

In a sane society, a kid who took out a Jewish pedophile would be hailed a hero.

Welcome to leftist clown world.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

If the OK sign is the sign of a white supremacist Looks like AOC didn't get the memo :LMAO2:

Obama used it too. These morons even admit it started as a hoax on 4chan because they wanted to see just how stupid the far left really was. It turns out they will literally believe anything without any factual basis at all. Truly stupid people.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Obama used it too. These morons even admit it started as a hoax on 4chan because they wanted to see just how stupid the far left really was. It turns out they will literally believe anything without any factual basis at all. Truly stupid people.

Does this white supremacy infiltration into all levels of leadership have any end? Can we stop this fast moving virus?

They're fucking EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!

EMGspsfUwAALaei.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is a shame you leftists never feel shame or embarrassment because every thing you guys spew always turns out to be wrong. The judge denied all of the prosecution 's motions against Rittenhouse, rightfully denied that the use of the ok sign was in any way racist because it is not, denied the claim that Rittenhouse was wrong not to inform prosecutors as to his new address as he had received numerous death threats from leftists and the prosecutors office itself had previously leaked Rittenhouse's personal information to the public, and ruled Rittenhouse only had to tell the judge his new address as the prosecution's office was obviously untrustworthy as they had repeatedly endangered the life of the defendant. Given those findings of fact by the court the judge denied the request to increase bail costs.

Can it be any more obvious that this lying, law breaking, politically motivated Democrat prosecutor is going to watch his fake case crash and burn? Even the judge knows what a piece of shit the prosecutor is.

Last edited: