Alticus the worm

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So Alticus the slimy little worm has been neg ripping me for days.

I also caught him on late last night when no one was on, he neg ripping me in secret causing my reps to reduce.

How desperate do you have to be to sneak in here neg repping a bloody Queen of FT for crying out loud?

I also heard that Alticus is a sock account but I won't mention for which player.

I know who you are because I am quite psychic .... it is a female thing. PLUS I can add 2 and 2. We notice the minor details.

I am really disappointed in you. I thought you and I were on the same page about a few issues.

You have blown it now.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Good Lord LOL

Yep. As childish as it was I negged you alright. Considering all of the posts you've made judging others and myself I find it quite humorous that you posted a thread complaining about my actions and how I "blew it" How exactly did I do that? You don't know me, you have never tried to get to know me by talking via a pm or any other way I can think of. You're disappointed? You're trying to make me feel bad like we have been friends for decades or something, and that I've lost that sacred bond among community members.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

You posted this before I negged you. Are these "friendly" words coming from you ones that I should miss reading? Now that I've "blown it" will I not see anymore these kind posts from you?

"I also heard that Alticus is a sock account but I won't mention for which player."

You won't mention what player because there isn't one.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Good Lord LOL

Yep. As childish as it was I negged you alright. Considering all of the posts you've made judging others and myself I find it quite humorous that you posted a thread complaining about my actions and how I "blew it" How exactly did I do that? You don't know me, you have never tried to get to know me by talking via a pm or any other way I can think of. You're disappointed? You're trying to make me feel bad like we have been friends for decades or something, and that I've lost that sacred bond among community members.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

You posted this before I negged you. Are these "friendly" words coming from you ones that I should miss reading? Now that I've "blown it" will I not see anymore these kind posts from you?

"I also heard that Alticus is a sock account but I won't mention for which player."

You won't mention what player because there isn't one.

This is proof you are a petty little shithead that needs spanking... very very hard...

Sadly but also very amusing to me you know not what you poke. You need a warning... don't poke old crones with shitty dispositions.

I hope I made myself clear.

Ps... Einstein Reverso smitted me 50 times. 50 times.

Last edited:

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
This is proof you are a petty little shithead that needs spanking... very very hard...

Sadly but also very amusing to me you know not what you poke. You need a warning... don't poke old crones with shitty dispositions.

I hope I made myself clear
Are you fucking threatening me?!

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Relax, Atty.

Ol' Casket has a mood disorder. She batshit, yo!
Hello Blurt :)

I love how everyone just assumes that I'm angry when I argue with someone. lol

Sometimes I get angry but I did a wake 'n bake this morning and I'm feeling alright. Got my coffee, my bong and my PS4. I'm chillin' Bob Dylan.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not seeing the resemblance.

rWHsl5r.png

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I also caught him on late last night when no one was on, he neg ripping me in secret causing my reps to reduce.

How desperate do you have to be to sneak in here neg repping a bloody Queen of FT for crying out loud?

I also heard that Alticus is a sock account but I won't mention for which player.

I know who you are because I am quite psychic .... it is a female thing. PLUS I can add 2 and 2. We notice the minor details.

I am really disappointed in you. I thought you and I were on the same page about a few issues.

You have blown it now.
I feel your pain. The other day, part of the Team Tr00n Trio, aka Blurt, Flynn and Aylana, neg bombed moi....

Naturally I consulted my solicitor and will likely be taking legal action.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️

You have blown it now.
I hate to get into the politics of this thing but the truth never changes. As it should. Never. Change.

Rep systems are shit.

I've even liked posts so the system is even fucking me into this inane dribble.

People are social creatures. But the awesome news is, you don't need approval or disapproval to have your very own honest to goodness fucking opinion.

Don't be sad when neg repped and don't be gleeful when pos repped.

Just continue the grand condition of being yourself since birth and fuck all the rest of it all. Period.

Complainers bring everyone down. Fuck em. Right in their sourpuss mouths.

Be a contributor.

Keep on keeping on.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
what a fucking drop kick to the head this boring @MrFAGGOTguy is :OhGawd:

jeebus kabeebus
Good on ya bro, you got some reps. Posters who saw what you said and in feeble mind clicked a button to reiterate.

Better still is an honest forthright post of them & theirs. Content provided > reps gleened.

I.e., ... Do you want my opinion or my acquiescence?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Good on ya bro, you got some reps. Posters who saw what you said and in feeble mind clicked a button to reiterate.

Better still is an honest forthright post of them & theirs. Content provided > reps gleened.

I.e., ... Do you want my opinion or my acquiescence?

I want you to be Mmmmmm less ghay more action ... chop chop fahggot