Am I about to be banned?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey Bigly Stupid, how does it feel to have to hide behind a handle to post under Dove's handle?

Hahaha...using a drug fiend's login...D E S P E R A T E !!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Now alluding to it is against the rules?

I did it in a clever yet subtle manner, and you’re still bitching. You’re like an annoying hall monitor, dumb hoe
But fat lily can allude to it all she wants as long as it is against Prowler

Yeah, there are two sets of rules

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hey Bigly Stupid, how does it feel to have to hide behind a handle to post under Dove's handle?

Hahaha...using a drug fiend's login...D E S P E R A T E !!
Hey Orca, how does it feel to know that you cannot hide behind ANYTHING ?

F A T F U C K K K!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hey Flynn, since I cannot answer your question in politics after you sensetive snowflakes had me banned from the sub I'll address it here
Someone hold me.

quote flynnbecile: Who would you prefer fake Dove? Me or Lily?

that depends. Are we talking horizontal or vertical?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey Orca, how does it feel to know that you cannot hide behind ANYTHING ?

F A T F U C K K K!!

That photo was years ago and all you do is post about eating pizza and pasta. I'd bet my next check you're fatter than that now.

Holy shit, at least I'm on a downward trend, fat ass Boricua. No more platano and arroz for you fatty. Cut the carbs, gordo!

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Oprah Winfrey
I will never let you down sir! I Dm'd you my list for my first round of bannings!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That photo was years ago and all you do is post about eating pizza and pasta. I'd bet my next check you're fatter than that now.

Holy shit, at least I'm on a downward trend, fat ass Boricua. No more platano and arroz for you fatty. Cut the carbs, gordo!
YOU calling anyone fat is simply hysterical

Have you no shame? No self awareness?

And blimpy, the only thing on a "downward trend" are your sagging watermelons you voluminous pig.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Hey Flynn, since I cannot answer your question in politics after you sensetive snowflakes had me banned from the sub I'll address it here

quote flynnbecile: Who would you prefer fake Dove? Me or Lily?

that depends. Are we talking horizontal or vertical?

I'll ban you from here as well if you keep posting up your PLEASE ASS BOX ME! dribble. I should remove you from this thread also for using Dove's handle.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
She acts all sexy and I've seen her photo in the post a pic thread. She's got a waddle under that chin.
Nobody wants to see melting skin in a bikini...

She's old as fuck. At her age she should be outside enjoying the last years of her life, not hanging out on a forum trying to keep up with poster's 4 decades younger than her.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She's old as fuck. At her age she should be outside enjoying the last years of her life, not hanging out on a forum trying to keep up with poster's 4 decades younger than her.

Chasing slightly younger men with her pussy troll. Eww, imagine the cobwebs covering that thing.