Am I about to be banned?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Seamajor is elsewhere incinuating BF is gonna ban me. I’m just curious cuz I haven’t been on the boards much so I’m wondering what I’ve done lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Seamajor is elsewhere incinuating BF is gonna ban me. I’m just curious cuz I haven’t been on the boards much so I’m wondering what I’ve done lol

I haven't heard any such thing. I suppose he's trolling this issue.

Shit, if Dove didn't get banned for saying Martini was a child molester...why would you be banned?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I didn't see anything that you did that was in any way bannable.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I wish everyone would stop with empty accusations. It just trivializes the issue and then people become inured to it. I think that's dangerous.
They're just ignorant fucks. Someone with a brain can bash other's without going down the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! route.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Follow the rules and you’ve nothing to worry about. Oh yeah one more thing, I’m not your hubby.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
And I’m not a ten year old. Creep

See? No use of the P word.

Yes. But you're skating on thin ice. Even alluding to it is a no-no.

If you weren't such a fucking retard and didn't fuck up your own forum, you could call Seamajor a PLEASE ASS BOX ME! all fucking day long. But, you're a proven idiot who likes shooting herself in the hoof numerous times.

You by far are one of thee biggest fuck ups I have ever encountered.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And I’m not a ten year old. Creep

See? No use of the P word.
Your brain and thought process is well below that. Why do you make all these accusations without any back up, other then your husbands exploits in State Prison. I’m not him. Probably best to drop it.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Yes. But you're skating on thin ice. Even alluding to it is a no-no.

If you weren't such a fucking retard and didn't fuck up your own forum, you could call Seamajor a PLEASE ASS BOX ME! all fucking day long. But, you're a proven idiot who likes shooting herself in the hoof numerous times.

You by far are one of thee biggest fuck ups I have ever encountered.

Now alluding to it is against the rules?

I did it in a clever yet subtle manner, and you’re still bitching. You’re like an annoying hall monitor, dumb hoe

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Fuck off, Semen. Just cuz you pay to get sheltered here, doesn’t mean you’re not a total fucking useless moron.

My hubby shouldn’t be allowed to be discussed here, yet there you go. Now go clean your basement before I whip a screencap that’ll really prove my point.