What happened to the thread where if you post in it you get banned?

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
jkKBzEi.jpg

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I went to post in that thread because I was tired of the retardation. Turns out the thread is locked.

I would like a week long ban, please.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Weird, and now it is unlocked. Post made in thread.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Haven't you heard?!
All the 'cool kids' are anti-BF.
@Oerdin will run over to TBC, agree with anyone who says this place sucks and then log back in here on the 7th day.
Honestly bro, and I'm not trying to mock you here, normal people are just tired of the dick and dork hijacking every thread with their incessant spam

I wasn't kidding when I told you this site would flourish if you got rid of these two animals. Or at least confined the mutts to a more appropriate area of the forum. Like the garbage can.

You got a good site here. One of the best layouts I've seen to date but these creepers are turning it into a spam emporium. Not a single serious discussion about anything survives their incessant drivel

but it's your site my man, I'm just making honest suggestions based on keen observations and commentary from a wide variety of people both on and off this board.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Haven't you heard?!
All the 'cool kids' are anti-BF.
@Oerdin will run over to TBC, agree with anyone who says this place sucks and then log back in here on the 7th day.

Are the Anti-BF'ers in the room with you now? :GiggleBitch:

Im gonna take a guess here, and say that if he complains about anything here, it will be about a certain couple posters. Im going to further guess, that if anyone else complains over yonder, it will be about those 2 characters as well.

While I do understand you've stepped on some toes, you must endure what they say about yourself as well, unless...... you want to go over there, and confront them.

:Popcorn:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
There's no reason for BF to do a damn thing - posters can actually ignore other posters all by themselves. No hand holding required.
You're right. I personally ignore the two drooling cretins myself

but I'm sure that does not stop them from drooling all over every thread I post in like my ankles had the scent of cock on them. It doesn't bother me personally but there are those, lurkers included, who might not see a point to having a serious discussion with these two dipshits shitting all over themselves and the walls around them in every thread