Am I about to be banned?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck off, Semen. Just cuz you pay to get sheltered here, doesn’t mean you’re not a total fucking useless moron.

My hubby shouldn’t be allowed to be discussed here, yet there you go. Now go clean your basement before I whip a screencap that’ll really prove my point.

People are sheltered everywhere. I'm irresponsibly accused of being a child groomer and/or supporting child PLEASE ASS BOX ME! at tbc and that I hate children.

People lie about me and even become admins. Perhaps, those who shelter in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
It's odd. I said what I meant to say. It's abnormal. On average most men aren't much interested in others' offspring that they don't share some kind of familial tie with. That's normal.

Wrong.

You are talking about things you have no clue about.

Umpires are not even allowed to umpire their own kids.

Fuck, you are clueless.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wrong.

You are talking about things you have no clue about.

Umpires are not even allowed to umpire their own kids.

Fuck, you are clueless.

Who said anything about umpiring one's own children?

I was a volunteer parent in little league. I didn't umpire my own child. I was still around the children. You don't have to be childless to be an umpire. That's bullshit.

But most men are not interested in spending time with children, it's just reality. Face reality.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Whats with the endless kiddo convos around here?

Theres more interesting topics just not as shameful and dramatic I know.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Whats with the endless kiddo convos around here?

Theres more interesting topics just not as shameful and dramatic I know.
the drama queen can't help it. she's dumb, fake, and abwhorrent, floats like a turd, stings like a flea

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
People like The Prowler don't stop bringing it up. Dove is also guilty of this.

I, and others, aren't going to sick back and be constantly insulted by these clowns.
Have I been shouting back and forth with Bigly Jiggly since his departure? Imho, I was 'standing my ground' with that thin skinned, yet portly poseur.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Who said anything about umpiring one's own children?

I was a volunteer parent in little league. I didn't umpire my own child. I was still around the children. You don't have to be childless to be an umpire. That's bullshit.

But most men are not interested in spending time with children, it's just reality. Face reality.

You cannot umpire your own children.

Therefore, every umpire that umpires is umping exclusively other people's children.

It is not something sinister to umpire baseball. I started umpiring as a 14 year old as a part time job. I continued into my 20's and beyond because I am good at it. I have umpired semi-pro men's baseball and university baseball.

Your experience in little league baseball has nothing to do with what is required to umpire higher level baseball.

You think a parent just throws on a blue shirt and umpires 18 year old kids throwing in the mid-80's?

You are clueless.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Therefore, every umpire that umpires is umping exclusively other people's children.

It is not something sinister to umpire baseball. I started umpiring as a 14 year old as a part time job. I continued into my 20's and beyond because I am good at it. I have umpired semi-pro men's baseball and university baseball.

Your experience in little league baseball has nothing to do with what is required to umpire higher level baseball.

You think a parent just throws on a blue shirt and umpires 18 year old kids throwing in the mid-80's?

You are clueless.

So what? They don't umpire their own children, BUT they are largely involved because of the children they do have that are interested in the sport.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

You are clueless.
You sound overly apoplectic and defensive, Call 988 ASAP!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
So what? They don't umpire their own children, BUT they are largely involved because of the children they do have that are interested in the sport.

How does that make any sense?

They cannot umpire when their own kids are playing. Let that sink in. Their own kids are not even at the ball park.

If it is because of their own children, then they would be at their own children's games as either a spectator or a coach.

Fuck, you are clueless.

I have played baseball for about 50 years of my life. I have umpired for about 30 years. I do it because I know the game, I love the game, and I am good at it.

No fuckin' casual parent is going to be able to umpire levels of baseball that I umpire.

You are clueless.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Childless men aren't normally involved with children.

Read and process.

Your experience in little league has nothing to do with higher level baseball.

You think umpiring a league where the average age is about 25 is "not normal".

Talk about abnormal thoughts.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Read and process.

Your experience in little league has nothing to do with higher level baseball.

You think umpiring a league where the average age is about 25 is "not normal".

Talk about abnormal thoughts.

25 year olds aren't children, was it hockey when you worked with children? I never explicitly mentioned baseball, you did in order to deflect.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
219d2787cc03a789c54f091768271b7e.gif

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
25 year olds aren't children

Woah!!!

You finally got something right!

was it hockey when you worked with children?

Yeah, I also started refereeing hockey when I was 14. And yes, you clueless fuckin' imbecile, it is necessary to begin by refereeing children, especially for a teenage referee.

You are clueless.

I never explicitly mentioned baseball, you did in order to deflect.

Deflect from what exactly?!?!?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Woah!!!

You finally got something right!

Yeah, I also started refereeing hockey when I was 14. And yes, you clueless fuckin' imbecile, it is necessary to begin by refereeing children, especially for a teenage referee.

You are clueless.

Deflect from what exactly?!?!?

How you felt when I pointed out that you liked working with children, which is strange for adult males.