Am I tripping?

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Someone apparently Liked a reply I had posted in the now-invisible Politics sub. By clicking on that Notification I was transported into the thread, which according to the linky breadcrumbs was still in the same ol' Politics sub.

Clicking on the Politics breadcrumb link landed me in the Politics sub I thought was gone but as soon as I clicked on the Meltdown link the Politics sub was back to being invisible.

I didn't even do *that* much acid back in the day but am I having a flashback or what?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I noticed that too. Wonder what would happen if you posted there? It's not gone, just hidden.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Y'all wasnt suppose to say anything!!!!! I paid major shekels to hackers so we could still get in!!!! Oi vey!!!!!!!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Someone apparently Liked a reply I had posted in the now-invisible Politics sub. By clicking on that Notification I was transported into the thread, which according to the linky breadcrumbs was still in the same ol' Politics sub.

Clicking on the Politics breadcrumb link landed me in the Politics sub I thought was gone but as soon as I clicked on the Meltdown link the Politics sub was back to being invisible.

I didn't even do *that* much acid back in the day but am I having a flashback or what?
That’s cause the thread is still there. Technically. The software is just hiding it

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No.

I did that.

What part of "no politics" don't you understand? Do you need me to explain it to you like I would to a 5-year-old?

So no politics in the politics board?

So great you'll be panel abusing people again with your petty control freak bullshit like when you moved my political thread from politics to meltdown because you took it upon yourself to decide it was a "troll" thread when it was not all because Admin isn't able to engage in civil discourse.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
whEZMQs.gif

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No.

I did that.

What part of "no politics" don't you understand? Do you need me to explain it to you like I would to a 5-year-old?
Ahh, I see you got butt hurt about your micro penis. What a loser.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Can't post politics in the politics board now unless Flynn approves of you and your post.
The tell tale sign of an angry little man with a tiny penis. Sales must not be going well at the hot dog cart.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No.

I did that.

BF, do you think you can control that panel abusing pile of shit Flynn? His tiny penis and poor anger management issues cause him to lash out at people more intelligent than he is.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Weird, I was allowed to post again then the dead beat dad blocked me from posting in that forum again.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Just remember one things peeps.

Admin will still suck cock no matter what happens