Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
First with Derrick Chauvin

Then with Kyle Rittenhouse

and the three little racist pigs

Kim Potter

and now this guy

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
DownrightWideeyedEquine-size_restricted.gif

Blessed!

DDT

Factory Bastard
I think this is a more fitting sentence for this driver. His own actions did contribute to the deaths of four people, so he should pay a certain debt to society. He didn't have willful intent for what the end results of his poor decisions created, but he was nonetheless partly responsible for the end result.

And after he's released, I hope he finds a more suitable career choice, since trucking doesn't seem to be his forte...

And this should be a wake up call to the trucking industry: It's been too fucking long where drivers have been considered nothing more than low-skilled McDonald's burger flippers, with similar pay, that happen to hold a steering wheel instead.

In the airline industry, flying is considered the easy part. It's when shit goes wrong is when the public expects pilots to earn their money. They DEMAND that a pilot has absolute knowledge over his aircraft, and can make the correct decisions under all circumstances.

Most truck drivers don't even know how to chain up, since they've never been shown how to. I had to teach myself at 02:00 in nowhere Montana one night, without light, and without gloves, when I got stuck. It shouldn't have to be this way.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Did someone say that children were here? Why is seagarbage lurking around looking for underage victims