American Soldiers Did Not Die Defending Our Freedom

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
It's your choice to remain ignorant. I just don't know why you want to.

You have the right to think and say what you like thanks to people like me who fight for your right to do so and a thank would be nice cause I am thinking about how much I would love to put your sorry ass in a box and send it to North Korea with gook hater stamped all over it- - - - - - -

War is Hell.jpg

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
jmWFOl5.png

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Hazypoo the commando boy

No just a good American and love my country and fly the Stars and Stripes proudly and bet you don't even have (USA)a flag and in any case I am finish with you - - - - - - -

PS-Did you watch the movie ?

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
I joined the military to learn their top secret fighting skills and top secret bodyweight workouts. hurrrr heee hurrr heeee hurrrrrrrrrrr

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Don't fuck with me, Hazypoo. I know top secret military fighting techniques and top secret bodyweight exercises.

TheHaze

Site Supporter
I will turn your sorry ass into a pretzel and then feed you to my dog and after he shits you out will put you in a bag and send it to your mom and burn her house down for making a shit like you !

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
Don't be pissed off that you couldn't kick my ass in a one on one fight.
Face it fat ass.........you’re the biggest pussy here.....

You act like a big man from safely behind a computer screen.......if you ever actually met up with any of us you wouldn’t have the balls to say anything to anyone’s face...

You’d be the first bitch calling the police and crying about anyone who came at you.....

Irony is so ironic

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
These fists are tough as the toughest steel. Run into them and you'll be taking a nice little rest for a while.

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Most Veterans Say America’s Wars Are a Waste. No One’s Listening to Them.

"It’s unclear whether vilified billionaire donors
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
in Washington; another well-funded panel of talking experts may not be the best way to effect a “less militarized approach” in our politically divided atmosphere. But in America’s latest stage of militarized complacency, the Quincy Institute’s bipartisan buy-in more accurately reflects the feelings of voting Americans—veterans, and everybody else—on the wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Syria than either the Republican National Committee or the Democratic National Committee. We need to radically redefine what it means to “support the troops,” and we need to start somewhere."

Source:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!