1511320230618.jpg

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Robert Higgs is awesome.

American Exceptionalism

"When others do it, it’s terrorism; when Americans do it, it’s national defense.

When others do it, it’s a war crime; when Americans do it, it’s collateral damage.

When others do it, it’s torture; when Americans do it, it’s enhanced interrogation.

When others do it, it’s unprovoked attack; when Americans do it, it’s shock and awe.

When others do it, it’s imperialism; when Americans do it, it’s global defense of freedom.

When others do it, it’s lying propaganda; when Americans do it, it’s breaking news on CNN.

When others do it, they go to hell; when American do it, they go to heaven."

Source:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
War Is the Antithesis of Freedom

"War is the antithesis of freedom, even war waged in the “name of liberty.” People often point to WWII as an example and say, “what would have happened if we hadn’t gone to war?” I think that fundamentally misses the point. People seem to forget that it was through WWII that the world came to see the Military-Industrial Complex in all its freedom-trampling glory. With every war, government has expanded in scale and scope, preying upon their liberties they are tasked with protecting. As my coauthor Chris Coyne and I have discussed, the
are often not revealed until
—police militarization, domestic surveillance, and the use of drones domestically are but a few examples."

Source:

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
The Relentless March of the U.S. Police State

"
one after another under the pretense of protecting people from foreign enemies, criminals, and terrorists. Thus have Americans marched with little more than a whimper toward a destination that combines elements of the dystopias imagined by novelists such as Huxley, Orwell, and Bradbury with ever more high-tech innovations used to monitor our every move, whether it be financial or personal."

Source:

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Freedom...

"Who can dispute that the governments of the United States constitute the most voracious tax system in the history of mankind? In the year 2000, those governments succeeded in laying hands on more than$3 trillion - almost $11,000 each for the 275 million men, women, and children resident in the country. No other nation-state rakes in an amount even close to the U.S. total." -Robert Higgs

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My guess is they are waiting on the guys with the flame throwers- - - - - - - -

PS- I wonder what KW would do if we got invaded by aliens from another world,who would he call or would he just join them- - - - - - -

Unfortunately we ditched those a long time ago but cans of wiley pete and napalm are still on the table.

Knife would probably be a collaborator, but let me ask him and find out..

@knife wielder: Are you French?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter

I got my 1st rifle when I was 18 from a surplus store and it was a French Rifle from WW 2 and the tag said never fired and drop only once- - - - - - -:ROFL3:

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I got my 1st rifle when I was 18 from a surplus store and it was a French Rifle from WW 2 and the tag said never fired and drop only once- - - - - - -:ROFL3:

I heard 80% of their casualties sustained gun shot wounds to the back during the blitskrieg, shot, while running away on their own soil.