"An armed society is a politer society" Conservatives are mindless killing machines.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Gun-wielding Greitens releases violent ad targeting other Republicans
Be a real American, assassinate your Political rivals!
62b0a2323c36c.image.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh be still my heart he is a former navy seal <3 <3 <3

but he is also from Missouri… are we surprised? A lot of people from there are avid hunters. While I was living there, I was invited to go Turkey hunting. My mother convinced me not to go stating that I “would never eat turkey again if I did!”… and since I only eat poultry and beef rarely (mostly pescatarian)… I declined the invite.

Remember these loonatics? Alcohol, prescription pills, an HOA easement gate and guns are a dangerous combo….

Missouri = racist RED

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

but he is also from Missouri… are we surprised? A lot of people from there are avid hunters. While I was living there, I was invited to go Turkey hunting. My mother convinced me not to go stating that I “would never eat turkey again if I did!”… and since I only eat poultry and beef rarely (mostly pescatarian)… I declined the invite.

Remember these loonatics? Alcohol, prescription pills, an HOA easement gate and guns are a dangerous combo….

Missouri = racist RED
He's not even rage messaging "far left liberals" he's raging about fellow Republicans....yikes.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Missouri = racist RED
He's not even rage messaging "far left liberals" he's raging about fellow Republicans....yikes.

Wait, it’s open season on white men in America??!?

do you think they will riot or be civilized after this goes on for 200+ years?