An explanation of why all big companies seem to go woke

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Seems legit and feasible;

fnkk.jpg

ESG.jpg

Environmental, social, and corporate governance (ESG) is an approach to evaluating the extent to which a corporation works on behalf of social goals that go beyond the role of a corporation to maximize profits on behalf of the corporation's shareholders. Typically, the social goals advocated within an ESG perspective include working to achieve a certain set of environmental goals, as well as a set of goals having to do with supporting certain social movements, and a third set of goals having to do with whether the corporation is governed in a way that is consistent with the goals of the
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
movement.

So in other words, these big corporations and fortune 500 companies are literally paid to enforce diversity and other woke policies, all because some mega rich Jew (EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.) has a fondness of Cultural Marxism.

"Larry Fink has gained so much power he is strong arming the entire finance world to only invest in woke companies."

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

fnkk.jpg

ESG.jpg

Environmental, social, and corporate governance (ESG) is an approach to evaluating the extent to which a corporation works on behalf of social goals that go beyond the role of a corporation to maximize profits on behalf of the corporation's shareholders. Typically, the social goals advocated within an ESG perspective include working to achieve a certain set of environmental goals, as well as a set of goals having to do with supporting certain social movements, and a third set of goals having to do with whether the corporation is governed in a way that is consistent with the goals of the
movement.

So in other words, these big corporations and fortune 500 companies are literally paid to enforce diversity and other woke policies, all because some mega rich Jew (EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.) has a fondness of Cultural Marxism.

"Larry Fink has gained so much power he is strong arming the entire finance world to only invest in woke companies."

....What major companies/corporations do you consider have gone 'woke' @Aryan?

And if this problem exists, how would you address it?

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

fnkk.jpg

ESG.jpg

movement.

....What major companies/corporations do you consider have gone 'woke' @Aryan?

And if this problem exists, how would you address it?

Off the top of my head;

Coca cola, remember their "try to be less white" campaign a couple of years back?

Skittles changed their packets to celebrate LGBT month.

Goodyear tyres was exposed promoting BLM rhetoric to employees.

There's a list here of 50 companies that have enforced woke policies;

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Look up "ESG Investing" and how Obama made it a requirement for companies if they want to borrow money. That alone explains a lot of this nonsense.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Yeah and how "diversity hires" and reaching other quotas are basically a mandatory requirement in order to meet the criteria.

It's all so tiresome. I think we all knew the likelihood that many of these companies have only been parrotting the woke line due to being guilt tripped or coerced financially, but it's always good to get proof.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Lokmar here you go fella, yet more proof that Jews are pushing the woke agenda.

I don't know who pushes these agendas, but quite arguably we just have an illusion of Democracy in many Western countries not the real deal.

Actually I'm more inclined to think it's still white Christian men in wealthy Western countries who still have most of the money and power. And they line their pockets by the second & the hour.

Truth is we seem to be governed by elites and oligarchs now. The old agenda didn't work for them so they slam an agenda down our throats that most people don't like. But we go along with it anyways.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
ha ha I heer yeh bro, here too LOL the one thats backward as all fuck is the NHL ... mandated to hire X amount of clacks ... BLACKS .. ha ha ha ha they dont even do ice lol

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've literally just illustrated in this thread who is coercing big corporations into being woke and how it's done.

Warren Buffet...Elon Musk....Jeff Bezos...Bill Gates...Ray Dalio...

....who are the richest men in America

None are Jews.

In fact they OWN most of America

So if Jews are major influencers then they certainly aren't the only ones & they might not even be the most powerful or the richest.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I've literally just illustrated in this thread who is coercing big corporations into being woke and how it's done.

None are Jews.

So if Jews are major influencers then they certainly aren't the only ones & they might not even be the most powerful or the richest.

They are not Christians either, Joe.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

None are Jews.

I have never claimed that Jews are the only ones. They are however massively overrepresented in western governments, academia, mainstream media, banking etc.

They control the money supply and have the capability of crashing a nation's economy if they choose.

These people are 0.2% of the global population yet have an enormously disproportionate amount of wealth.

DDT

Factory Bastard
Google Omnicom Group. They are one of the largest advertising agencies in the world. When you see nothing but niggers in every ad and commercial and wonder how that could be, this is why, even if you live in the Whitest regions of the West.

Omnicom has subsidiaries in 100 countries. New York is where they are headquartered, and I'll give you one (((guess))) as to who runs it.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Google Omnicom Group. They are one of the largest advertising agencies in the world. When you see nothing but niggers in every ad and commercial and wonder how that could be, this is why, even if you live in the Whitest regions of the West.

Omnicom has subsidiaries in 100 countries. New York is where they are headquartered, and I'll give you one (((guess))) as to who runs it.

Yeah, Jews are always behind the diversity crap.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I posted this thread on the Chank bored yesterday, basically as a "I told you so" to the regs, who gave me shit for years for exposing the kikes and called me a conspiracy theorist.

So far, only the cranky old Jewess CC has got uppity about it. :LOL3:

I don't expect any of them to start approaching the JQ with an open mind though, they'll probably just ignore it and go back to complaining about "progressives".

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I posted this thread on the Chank bored yesterday, basically as a "I told you so" to the regs, who gave me shit for years for exposing the kikes and called me a conspiracy theorist.

So far, only the cranky old Jewess CC has got uppity about it. :LOL3:

I don't expect any of them to start approaching the JQ with an open mind though, they'll probably just ignore it and go back to complaining about "progressives".
You need another hobby Scousey! Go have a surf in Cornwall…it might cleanse your evil soul.
:Excited6: