An explanation of why all big companies seem to go woke

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You hardly see white couples on commercials anymore. They're usually mixed up or faggit.

....only in Canada where Whites are still the majority, Lokmeer. I still see mostly White people in advertisements here.

Downtown Vancouver still mostly White as opposed to American cities where the population is Black or Minorities.

Vancouver is still mostly a 'White City' with a stuffy White culture. And they seem to gravitate here from all over the world. White Irish. White Mexicans. White Brazilians. White Europeans. Maybe they're gettin squeezed out where they're from.

Who knows? Maybe we'll get an exodus of White Americans coming here one day too.

Maybe ya'd like that eh.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You hardly see white couples on commercials anymore. They're usually mixed up or faggit.

....only in Canada where Whites are still the majority, Lokmeer. I still see mostly White people in advertisements here.

Downtown Vancouver still mostly White as opposed to American cities where the population is Black or Minorities.

Vancouver is still mostly a 'White City' with a stuffy White culture. And they seem to gravitate here from all over the world. White Irish. White Mexicans. White Brazilians. White Europeans. Maybe they're gettin squeezed out where they're from.

Who knows? Maybe we'll get an exodus of White Americans coming here one day too.

Maybe ya'd like that eh.
Only if I can bring all my guns and ammo.....fuk that, I'll move to Florida instead.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Maybe ya'd like that eh.
Only if I can bring all my guns and ammo.....fuk that, I'll move to Florida instead.

...but there's too many Black people in Florida, Lokmeer!

I was there. I saw it with my own eyes.

how could you stand it, bud?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Maybe ya'd like that eh.

And there is a thriving gay community.

How is THAT possible? Since it's such a hillbilly Republican state? It should be filled to the brim with the kinda hate people seem to only see in blue states.

Go figure!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Maybe ya'd like that eh.

How is THAT possible? Since it's such a hillbilly Republican state? It should be filled to the brim with the kinda hate people seem to only see in blue states.

Go figure!

Is there any place in North America these days that is actually made for straight people anymore @Dove ?

They make such an effort to uphold LGBTQ rights that they forget about the 90-95% who are not.

I don't think there are any exclusive festivals, sanctuaries or celebrations for straight people anymore. Heterosexual oriented activities are frowned upon as being exclusionary because they don't include everyone.

So at every festival these days there's always a an LGBTQ pride rainbow flag waving in the crowd somewhere.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Maybe ya'd like that eh.

I dont get the impression that there are more blacks than there are where I live currently. I bet there's more Jews tho!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Maybe ya'd like that eh.

I dont get the impression that there are more blacks than there are where I live currently. I bet there's more Jews tho!

I dunno Lokmeer.

I sure saw a lotta Blacks in Florida.

And you not likin' Black people and all.

Florida might be too Black for you, Bud.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Maybe ya'd like that eh.

I dunno Lokmeer.

Guess I'll have to soothe my hatred for niggers with the $9000 I wont have to pay per year in state taxes.

Guess my racism has a price!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Maybe ya'd like that eh.

Go figure!

Is there any place in North America these days that is actually made for straight people anymore @Dove ?

They make such an effort to uphold LGBTQ rights that they forget about the 90-95% who are not.

I don't think there are any exclusive festivals, sanctuaries or celebrations for straight people anymore. Heterosexual oriented activities are frowned upon as being exclusionary because they don't include everyone.

So at every festival these days there's always a an LGBTQ pride rainbow flag waving in the crowd somewhere.

It's all politics.

Small towns typically just cater to their specific community with out all that.

Homosexual Republican voters dont throw the pride flag into everything. They just stand in unity with American values. Their sexuality hasnt taken over their lives to the point where everything revolves around it. They just wanna live their lives.

Kinda nuts how the LGBTQ shit is now pushing homosexuals back into the closet with this gender shit. It's a crime on that side to reaffirm the fact a same sex attracted person is attracted to the same SEX. Not attracted to gender. It's been a problem for a while now.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Maybe ya'd like that eh.

I dunno Lokmeer.

Guess I'll have to soothe my hatred for niggers with the $9000 I wont have to pay per year in state taxes.

I think the sight of a Black person quite obviously scares you @Lokmar.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Maybe ya'd like that eh.

I dunno Lokmeer.

I think the sight of a Black person quite obviously scares you @Lokmar.
Obviously not enough to want to save $9000!!!!! :Happy5: