An old friend of mine got married on a beach in Florida.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
"If only Diamond had had taken an ivermectin enema and chugged some HCQ, she'd still be alive and well today" The Bleating Right

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
34009e4dc3cf022ff6c15be1a8938648750710c2.jpeg

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
P
My kids are all up to date on the major vaccines.

Only my oldest has had the covid shot. None of us are comfortable giving it to my 17 year old because she has a heart mur mur and there is no reason for my 6 year old to have it.

That is the correct answer. Medical decisions have to be made with doctors.....not the government.
My oldest and her husband would not get it. I am so thankful for that. My Dani got Moderna and my Matt got the Johnson. They didn’t get any of the boosters. None of us did. Now I wish they didn’t get it period. If I were you I would NOT let your squish have it period.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
P

My oldest and her husband would not get it. I am so thankful for that. My Dani got Moderna and my Matt got the Johnson. They didn’t get any of the boosters. None of us did. Now I wish they didn’t get it period. If I were you I would NOT let your squish have it period.
And you are a nurse. Correct?

I didn't get the vax either

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
People wake up. This was all intentional.

I work in medical administration. I wish I didn’t get the vax. Good for you I was forced in getting it.
They did that shit to you here in Florida?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Unfortunately yes! Now you can’t lose your job and if you did you get back pay.
Sorry to hear that. Thankfully we have St Desantis for another 4 years and you wont be forced to get any of these bullshit boosters that dont work

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Amen to that! And it kills me how people can’t see all this for what it is. How are you liking it here? How is your family?
They are dupes that buy the narrative without question

I love it.

My only regret is not doing it sooner.

My family is good. None of us got the vax and we are happy about it.