An old friend of mine got married on a beach in Florida.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why do people think you cant spread it if you've been vaccinated? That's just not true and believing this would help spread it.

The best mitigation we have for not spreading viruses is hand washing. Wash your mits and dont be handling stuff in stores. It's really that simple.

You can still spread any virus you've been vaccinated against. Except for measles and chicken pox, pertussis and diphtheria.

The risk of myocarditis is the same with the vaccine and the illness. You gotta make medical decisions for yourselves based on the risk:benefit ratio. There is risk with everything. For every vaccine....the risk of dying in a car accident on the way to get a vaccine is higher than death or injury from the vaccine itself. For MOST vaccines .....I AM irky about Pfizer. That's only because politcs in it makes me not trust it.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why do people think you cant spread it if you've been vaccinated? That's just not true and believing this would help spread it.

The best mitigation we have for not spreading viruses is hand washing. Wash your mits and dont be handling stuff in stores. It's really that simple.

You can still spread any virus you've been vaccinated against. Except for measles and chicken pox, pertussis and diphtheria.

The risk of myocarditis is the same with the vaccine and the illness. You gotta make medical decisions for yourselves based on the risk:benefit ratio. There is risk with everything. For every vaccine....the risk of dying in a car accident on the way to get a vaccine is higher than death or injury from the vaccine itself. For MOST vaccines .....I AM irky about Pfizer. That's only because politcs in it makes me not trust it.

So your children are not vaccinated? There is only one correct answer

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Admin don’t care if you’re vaxxed or not down at the gloryhole

Fact

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
FloriDUH is the armpit of the south. God proves it every hurricane season

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So your children are not vaccinated? There is only one correct answer

My kids are all up to date on the major vaccines.

Only my oldest has had the covid shot. None of us are comfortable giving it to my 17 year old because she has a heart mur mur and there is no reason for my 6 year old to have it.

That is the correct answer. Medical decisions have to be made with doctors.....not the government.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
My kids are all up to date on the major vaccines.

Only my oldest has had the covid shot. None of us are comfortable giving it to my 17 year old because she has a heart mur mur and there is no reason for my 6 year old to have it.

That is the correct answer. Medical decisions have to be made with doctors.....not the government.
Are you unaware that Democrats consult with Doctors when making policy, and not politicians?

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter

The mRNA vaccine was never going to prevent contraction and transmission. The European parliament even got a Pfizer rep to admit they never tested for the prevention of contracting the virus in their early trials, likely because they already knew that answer and wanted to avoid having it written down in black and white on their reports.

One of the inventors of the mRNA tech (Dr. Robert Malone) tried to sound that alarm and was cancelled for it.

They've (the government, pharma companies, the corporate media, etc.) lied to us constantly from the start. They aren't really surprised that a lot of people don't trust them... they're just mad that they couldn't entirely control the narrative.

Here in 'Murica people like Fauci, Biden, Maddow, and the rest who knowingly spread misinformation and just plain lies will never pay a price for that because they were doing it in service to the establishment and the establishment protects its obedient propagandists.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
The mRNA vaccine was never going to prevent contraction and transmission. The European parliament even got a Pfizer rep to admit they never tested for the prevention of contracting the virus in their early trials, likely because they already knew that answer and wanted to avoid having it written down in black and white on their reports.

One of the inventors of the mRNA tech (Dr. Robert Malone) tried to sound that alarm and was cancelled for it.

They've (the government, pharma companies, the corporate media, etc.) lied to us constantly from the start. They aren't really surprised that a lot of people don't trust them... they're just mad that they couldn't entirely control the narrative.

Here in 'Murica people like Fauci, Biden, Maddow, and the rest who knowingly spread misinformation and just plain lies will never pay a price for that because they were doing it in service to the establishment and the establishment protects its obedient propagandists.
Get new material, Malone is a paid shill.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You sound like the fool who thinks the earth is flat. Anyway 40 cigs a day, and you’ll be fine.